• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
http://soccerlens.com/fabregas-arsenal-fans-abused-even-joined-manchester-united/152205/?

Fabregas joined the Blues after Arsene Wenger refused to initiate the buyback clause. The former Gunners skipper believes “changing clubs” is a part of the game and their abuse will not change his feelings towards Arsenal.

“Changing clubs is part of the game and people must remember it was Arsenal who didn’t take up the buy-back option for me, What am I going to do – retire? No way,” ,” Fabregas said in The Sun.

“I can understand some people at Arsenal are sad, some people are upset, some people are even angry. But I have to look after myself. I had to make a decision.”

“I wanted to keep playing football, enjoying myself and my career and I felt that joining Chelsea was the best option for me. There would have been a reaction wherever I had gone.”

“If I had moved to Manchester United they would say, ‘He’s gone to a club that have been our big rivals for such a long time.’ If it had been Manchester City they would have complained, too.”

“I would never intentionally do anything to create any problem with Arsenal or any other club. They can say to me whatever they want now, they can dislike me, they can hate me – but nothing will change my feelings for the club.”

“I used to watch all the games even after I left. I still have friends there, I always supported them and I have a really good connection with Arsenal.”

“But in football things change. I left Arsenal for a reason and I didn’t come back for a reason. I left because it was always my dream to play for my hometown team Barcelona. I hoped people would understand that.”

“When I left Arsenal I went with the mentality that I would always stay at Barcelona and I would never leave, but things changed for me there and this summer I called them and told them I wanted to leave.”

“After my mind was made up it was then all about finding the best option for me and I decided to come back to England. I was always going back to the Premier League because, to me, there’s no other league around the world that’s better than it.”

“Arsenal had the first option – it was written in the contract – and so they could have said ‘yes’ but they decided not to. They told me now Ozil was there, there was no need for me.”

“That’s life. No problem. We move on. Life moves on. Football moves on. Any team I would have gone to, apart from Arsenal, it would have been bad to them,” the former Arsenal midfielder concluded.

This is nothing new but every time I read an article on it or I get reminded my heart dies a little. Arsene Wenger WHAT THE FUCK? Argh fuck this shit I'm going to bed.

3 bloody eggs!

EqL5ytZ.jpg

KidJr

http://soccerlens.com/fabregas-arsenal-fans-abused-even-joined-manchester-united/152205/?

This is nothing new but every time I read an article on it or I get reminded my heart dies a little. Arsene Wenger WHAT THE FUCK? Argh fuck this shit I'm going to bed.

I mean why, what did you expect Wenger to do? In my opinion right now fab is a better player than Ozil (range of passing, threat a through ball through of the eye of the needle, vision) but did you expect him to sideline Ozil to make way for fabregas? That would be waste of money and talent. And no fabregas could not have played deeper either, as that would also been a waste and you would have had to kill ramsey.

I mean I think Wenger really probably did want to sign fab (hell I did to) but it just didnt make sense.

Jack cw

Fussballtransfers.com quoting Sportbild :lol

And that "article" has as much content as Paderborn's trophy closet.

You would have a point if this was Sport1, but lol-ling at Sportbild, when especially you guys from Dortmund use the completely fake wages of Bayern players everytime in your arguements, is a bit conflicting. And you know, where is smoke, there is fire.
They didn't pick up the negotations from before, he wanted to concentrate on his comeback when he was injured on the international friendly and missed the WC and they didn't start it yet again.

So the article is bullshit.

Wut? Isnt that exactly what this article says? Focusing on the "comeback" is just another phrase for "not interested" in what you offer. He is managed by Germanys best media agency and all he has to to while in recovery is to tell his agent what he wants. Apparently he isnt sure yet about Dortmund, or has already decided to leave next summer. Spin it as you like.

Got several text messages telling me that two adult women from uni, in my class, had been in an actual physical fight today. Why did I skip class today, was my time to contribute to world star.
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png

GorillaJu

I could do 10k quite happily in the morning, but more than that without eating would be a bit of a struggle. I used to get dizzy spells quite often at the gym on a Saturday morning.

How can it be bad for your heart? I know it's terrible for your back and knees, but I I'd have thought it should be good for the heart.

It's just too much for your heart to run that much. I mean it's a muscle and like any muscle it can suffer from overuse.

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fi...inds-too-much-cardio-can-hurt-your-heart.aspx

Pennywise

You would have a point if this was Sport1, but lol-ling at Sportbild, when especially you guys from Dortmund use the completely fake wages of Bayern players everytime in your arguements, is a bit conflicting. And you know, where is smoke, there is fire.

Wut? Isnt that exactly what this article says? Focusing on the "comeback" is just another phrase for "not interested" in what you offer. He is managed by Germanys best media agency and all he has to to while in recovery is to tell his agent what he wants. Apparently he isnt sure yet about Dortmund, or has already decided to leave next summer. Spin it as you like.
There is nothing to spin about it.
It's fucking Sportbild and they know as much as Wontorra...

Hennecke from Kicker who got the best contacts to Dortmund and knows Reus very well said, that he is the type who shuts himself off from activities once he is injured.
Something that's easily visible, as you see nearly every other player in the stadium mostly or giving interviews when they're injured, but Reus isn't.
Besides, you know exactly that these negotations take time and there are breaks in between, so it's not really suprising...
Believe what you want, but don't generalize the situation.
It's just not the same...

Got several text messages telling me that two adult women from uni, in my class, had been in an actual physical fight today. Why did I skip class today, was my time to contribute to world star.
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png

Just admit that you wanted to see a nipple popping out.

Scum

nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png

You miss out whenever you skive off. Should have gone in.

Eh, not sure what your point is there. Bild has good sources at Bayern, Bild has terrible sources at BVB. Just look at the Kagawa transfer, they had no fucking idea and were even slower than the Stralsunder Tageblatt.

That article is complete nonsense. Of course Reus isn't 100% set on staying, otherwise he would have signed a new contract months ago. And the offer we made Reus, which is still up for him to take, is pretty much at the maximum we want/are able to pay him. There won't be long actual negotiations, he either takes our offer or leaves, either which won't happen before next year. He can't stop negotiations that don't even exist :lol

Godan

I mean why, what did you expect Wenger to do? In my opinion right now fab is a better player than Ozil (range of passing, threat a through ball through of the eye of the needle, vision) but did you expect him to sideline Ozil to make way for fabregas? That would be waste of money and talent. And no fabregas could not have played deeper either, as that would also been a waste and you would have had to kill ramsey.

I mean I think Wenger really probably did want to sign fab (hell I did to) but it just didnt make sense.

If that was the case he could have sold Carzorla then. That way he could play Fabregas and Ozil at the same time. I think they would have been so good together.

Jack cw

Believe what you want, but don't generalize the situation.
It's just not the same...
It actually is. This isnt about being in the media or anything, it's usual business. Dortmund has time until January to buy out the clause and sign a new contract. If they doesn't than every other club can start negotiations with his mangement. Dortmund is out of the game then, because they wont do something crazy. We all know how this will end. Reus and his management is smart because from 2015 on, they are in the position to pick out the best bid. He is 25 and in his prime, so whatever happens, his next contract will be his biggest and career deciding.

EDIT:
Milch, that exactly what I'm saying. Of course they negotiate. They always do. Being agent of a player is exactly this.

Hixx

Coates got injured against Stoke. I thought he got took off coz he was shit. Oh well. No cover. All Bony has to do is kick Wes then we're relegated.

EmiPrime

Ceeeeeeesccc! :( Pls make the pain go away.

We've been over this so many times. 50-60 games a season, lots of injuries, can rotate. Could have done with 1 of those 3 players on tuesday and we've strengthened a rival. Everyone saw a mile away that Costa + Fabregas will allow Chelsea to walk the title by 10+ points.

jtb

Banned
Fabregas has and can play deeper. imo it would be a question of playing 2 of Ramsey/Ozil/Fabregas + a DM, rather than a strict either Ozil or Fabregas. but since we didn't even go out and buy a DM, we might as well have gone all in on little technical passers, just ones that are actually good at the technical passing bit.

El Topo

It seems Apple has known since March about the security weaknesses regarding Find My iPhone. They better hope they don't get sued. Then again, if they really ignored such a fundamental security flaw they deserve the blame. Can't believe they really didn't have a protection against brute force attacks, that's like security 101.

jtb

Banned
It seems Apple has known since March about the security weaknesses regarding Find My iPhone. They better hope they don't get sued. Then again, if they really ignored such a fundamental security flaw they deserve the blame. Can't believe they really didn't have a protection against brute force attacks.

it's even more ridiculous considering how fucking useless Find My iPhone is anyways; you can turn off your phone's power or cell service from the lock screen. I really hate that shit. At least make it an option or something to disable in the settings menu. Considering one of the big reasons its there is for security, it's a gaping loophole that is just begging to be exploited (and regularly is...). No guarantee your shit all gets deleted either unless the phone ever reconnects to the internet too.

Jarnet87

why didn't I put money down on Smalling, Jones, and Evans all being hurt at the same time. We all knew it was coming. I've never seen a more injury prone group of CBs in my life.I'd get rid of all 3 of them next year. Carrick will most certainly be moved to CB when he gets fit again. In the mean time against West Ham I'd have to imagine Rojo will go to CB, and be partnered by Blind, or Fletcher. I think were better off with Fletcher at CB and Blind at DM. There is also mention Paddy McNair could be called up for his first game with the first team.

Walshy

Just seen that Bayonetta 2 flopped in it's first week Japan.

Final nail in the Wii U's third party support (if it already wasn't dead and buried already).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Vertonghen won't sign a new contract.

Get the fuck out then, Poch was wise not to make him one of the captains. Needs to remove his head from his anus and realise that he hasn't played well for 18 months.

El Topo

Just seen that Bayonetta 2 flopped in it's first week Japan.

Final nail in the Wii U's third party support (if it already wasn't dead and buried already).

Bayonetta 2 is not 3rd party though. That said, 3rd party support was already dead before that game.

lol Vertonghen won't sign a new contract.

Get the fuck out then, Poch was wise not to make him one of the captains. Needs to remove his head from his anus and realise that he hasn't played well for 18 months.

But he had a couple of good matches during the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom