• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batongen

Banned
Thai massage and Stanley Kubrick exhibition instead of anxiously watching the derby live tomorrow, yep that sounds like a good plan ( just need to stay away from this place then).

K1LLER7

Good games on FIFA guys.

Some of our passing was Bayern-esque. Defending was United-esque lol.

If anybody wants to play 1v1 I'm on now :)

Arnie

Anyone seen Balotelli's video no twitter? can't link atm. Dude is crazy/funny.
If he's sat in his car inhaling helium the night before a fucking derby I'm not arsed how funny he is.

Want him at home in a fucking oxygen tent visualising a hattrick.

TeegsD

So Fifa 15, is it on WiiU? I assume no. If thats the case, is it on PS3 still? If so, is it lacking anything besides improved visuals and performance from its next gen brethren?

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
anyone buy FIFA on the 360 or PS3? I was thinking of getting it on the 360 instead of the PC.

I was just wondering if it had the same problems as the next-gen version. It's based on the old engine so it should be like 14, right?

jts

...hate me...
And no, it's not on Wii U. EA's ship has sailed long time ago.
(and yes, FIFA will probably be in PS3 at least until 2018)

jts

...hate me...
I'd take a tie at this point.

But to win with this Herrera shot would've been something else.

pulga

Banned
FIFA '15 PS4 GET!

Will be looking for someone to crush once I get the interweb set up in my new flat
LLShC.gif

Arnie

Anyone know how to fix the gash stuttering on FIFA 15 PS4?

Issue from the demo still exists and I aint playing offline.

FootballFan

What a stupid post.

Last season Madrid had a revenue of 603.9 million euros, highest recorded revenues in the history of professional team sports.

And none of those euros came from the Spanish government or the city of Madrid.

Also, Bayern earned the money? lol

They are nothing but a conglomerate between some of the most powerful companies in Germany (Allianz, Adidas or Audi). At least the socios are the owners of our club, not Adidas or fucking Audi.

Pennywise pls.

LOL.

Clegg

The independent are quoting Mike Ashley saying Pardew is "finished" if they lose to Stoke and has "one more game" to turn things around.

Meier

Nasri having surgery due to a groin injury. Out for at least a month apparently. I'm sure there will be quite a queue offering to keep his girlfriend happy during that period...

Yen

I was tempted to until they announced it for PC. Never thought I'd be waiting so long to buy one of the consoles.
Nah. What's a good PC these days? 12-1500 quid? And think of all the hours you'll spend configuring the settings. I'd be able to sit on my couch and start playing immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom