• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. What's a good PC these days? 12-1500 quid? And think of all the hours you'll spend configuring the settings. I'd be able to sit on my couch and start playing immediately.

I built mine for 500 in January and its run pretty much every game in full or close to full spec :p

Meier

Probably posted, but the Mail says LVG has demoted United's fitness coach (Tony Strudwick) and brought in a new one from Holland (Jos van Dijk).

Clegg

Well something needed to be done with United's injury problems. All these injuries just can't be normal even for a high intensity contact sport.

King_Moc

Banned
Nah. What's a good PC these days? 12-1500 quid? And think of all the hours you'll spend configuring the settings. I'd be able to sit on my couch and start playing immediately.

Nah, you can start touching on high end for about £800. Can do a half decent one for about £500-600. Settings can be auto-optimised for your pc nowadays, and the games are damn cheap.

Meier

One other note, apparently two of United's U-21s will be in the squad. Tom Thorpe or Paddy McNair will start opposite Rojo. Should be interesting to see how that all pans out.

Clegg

Ladyman saying Strudwick being moved to to the u-21s isn't a critique on his abilities as a fitness coach, but rather borne out of a desire for LvG to bring in his own man. Sure seems like a clear demotion though.

kharma45

Na.

You can build a good one for £500 or so.

I can play my PC from the couch too and don't need to fiddle with no settings.

Plus don't forget games are half the price and online is free.

Little big planet 3 will tip you over the edge. You will buy it so you can play online with Wilbur, Freewheelin and of course, footballfan

LBP is boring.

3Sixty

One other note, apparently two of United's U-21s will be in the squad. Tom Thorpe or Paddy McNair will start opposite Rojo. Should be interesting to see how that all pans out.

How jokes would it be if they both played and kept Rojo at LB.

Jarnet87

Well something needed to be done with United's injury problems. All these injuries just can't be normal even for a high intensity contact sport.

I agree we've had a fuck ton of injuries over the past 4 or 5 years, but it's largely been from our defenders who are made of glass. Wes Brown was always out, Rio and Vidic were getting up in years, and then the three most brittle CBs I've ever seen in Smalling, Jones, and Evans. Forgot Rafael and his brother, they'd always alternate being hurt lol. Ando is another one who can never stay healthy. I think it just comes down to having players who can't stay fit rather then club doing something wrong.

Anyone know what Paddy McNair's height is? I read he was originally a midfielder and was listed at 5'10" or 5'11.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member

is he still playing 3 at the back or does Shaw get a game?

Jarnet87

is he still playing 3 at the back or does Shaw get a game?

Everyone is expecting Shaw to start. I think Lewis has finally realized that now only will the 3-5-2 not work here, but he may not have 3 healthy CBs to play the formation if he doesn't bring in some new defenders.

kharma45

I know KidA rates Thorpe but I want McNair as he's Northern Irish and I gotta support the local lad.

Clegg

Looking forward to the next few weeks. I think our attack is good enough to put two or three past any team. Of course our defence is pants as we've all seen.

It's gonna be a laugh.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Looking forward to the next few weeks. I think our attack is good enough to put two or three past any team. Of course our defence is pants as we've all seen.

It's gonna be a laugh.

Chelsea, Arsenal and City in the next 6 games.

It's going to be entertaining. That's for sure.

3Sixty, pls. Pele better deliver. I want him in my FF squad.

I have Tadic.

jbrF2oOCukoW5p.jpg

Clegg

Chelsea, Arsenal and City in the next 6 games.

It's going to be entertaining. That's for sure.
Fergie worked out how to beat Arsenal years ago. Defend deep and then hit them on the counter. The strategy didn't always work but we had a good amount of success with it. I'm not sure if it'll be one LvG will use because he's someone who'll want to bring the game to them rather than wait for Arsenal to inevitably make a mistake. And we don't have the players to play a holding game either.

If you look at City's players then you can see that the spine of the side is comprised of strong bastards. We won't win the physical battle so we'll have to thoroughly outplay them if we want to win. Even then we'll need a huge amount of luck to stop them scoring for fun against our defence.

3Sixty

Btw. People that wonder why i hate Lallana with a passion.

“Just playing for such a big club as Liverpool brings a greater expectation,” says the nine-times capped international. “You go into games with a different mentality, you are expected to win a lot more games, teams come to you and camp themselves behind the ball. There are different challenges.

“There is more pressure but it is something you cannot quite explain unless you have experienced it yourself. There is a difference when you pull on that Liverpool shirt to playing for Southampton or any other different team, but it is a great feeling as well. There’s the fans. You can see the relationship they have with the players here and that is something I hope to build myself. "

DBT85

Man U bros, do you expect to win the CL next season?

I believe we have a better chance of winning the La Liga than the CL.

At this stage, simply getting to 4th is the only target I have. Clearly when attacking we can create plenty of chances, but there has to be more defensive stability.

Jarnet87

I believe we have a better chance of winning the La Liga than the CL.

At this stage, simply getting to 4th is the only target I have. Clearly when attacking we can create plenty of chances, but there has to be more defensive stability.

Carrick will save us.

Scum

Init. Reffing his first game at St. Mary's since that incident tomorrow. Fucking hell we need to smash saggy chops. Pls god.

Also Lallana is an Everton fan which is funny for #DerbyDay

Can we have RoKo and Schneiderlin in Nov.?

Yen

Na.

You can build a good one for £500 or so.

I can play my PC from the couch too and don't need to fiddle with no settings.

Plus don't forget games are half the price and online is free.

LBP is boring.
I don't know how I should feel that people seem to take my posts seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom