• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
MQdLgR1.png

Kind of surprised to see Jonathan Silva starting again. He did alright against Gil Vicente but he only played because Jefferson was banned. Good to see João Mario rewarded for his fantastic performance last weekend, André Martins will probably never get that spot back.
I´m absolutely frightened to see Sarr against Jackson Martinez, the Frenchman doesn´t give me any confidence.

bud23

Really great :>

I would never side with Bayern, but at least they are far from paying these sums that Madrid are paying and Bayern earned the money, they don't ask the city of munich "well fuck it, just close some schools...we need money for a new WC player" :moonface.

What a stupid post.

Last season Madrid had a revenue of 603.9 million euros, highest recorded revenues in the history of professional team sports.

And none of those euros came from the Spanish government or the city of Madrid.

Also, Bayern earned the money? lol

They are nothing but a conglomerate between some of the most powerful companies in Germany (Allianz, Adidas or Audi). At least the socios are the owners of our club, not Adidas or fucking Audi.

Pennywise pls.

OMFG

Whoever mentioned that DJ Campbell has signed for a Conference team, you never said its for fucking MAIDENHEAD UNITED OMGBESTSIGNINGSINCETONYGALE

Zabojnik

Holy shit @ Lotito making a crass joke about Marotta's lazy eye. How can this troll hold so much political power? Only in Italy. I thought FIGC hit rock bottom with Abate, guess not. Tavecchio + Lotito, what a fucking pair.

n_roma_anti_lazio-1972492.jpg

jts

...hate me...
There's a rumor going around on Twitter that jts is actually rvy. Laughable.
Ha ha. Thanks for sharing m8. I actually know him from another forum (as well as LFMartins86 who I'm sure can vouch for this).

I guess it makes sense because I used to post in football-GAF before rvy even joined GAF, then I stopped for a very long while, and now I started again after rvy got banned (but not because of that).

He's Benfica scum though. Just kidding rvy if you're reading this >3

Arnie

Had a fuckoff Sainsburys voucher.

Bought FIFA.

Will probably trade it when the King returns and I've realised it's essentially FIFA 14 with one aspect of the gameplay gimped to feign a sense of freshness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom