• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
how come it doesn't track my progress with my pro? It gives an error after every match

im on ps4 as well btw, would like to join the club too <3

Tc91

Should have gotten it with Grilled Onions, Mayo, Mustard, Cheese. That's what I used to get them with in US and 5 guys was delicious

Yeah gonna get Five Guys.

Little bacon cheeseburger. Are cajun fries nice? What do you recommend as toppings?

First time trying it, better be good for the price.

Five guys was well overrated. Burgers were pretty tasteless in my opinion.

Went to the one in Kingston when it first opened.

No. PLS

Dan said it's like £15, better be a damn good burger. It's worth trying at least once I guess.

FootballFan

Really great :>

I would never side with Bayern, but at least they are far from paying these sums that Madrid are paying and Bayern earned the money, they don't ask the city of munich "well fuck it, just close some schools...we need money for a new WC player" :moonface.

Agree. Pathetic club.

FootballFan

Do we still have Nathan de Gea Wilbur in our ps4 club?

I just realized the Google Account which I used to send out my CVs had this one as the avatar:

iv4Si3e.png

haha, oh wow.

Yet I got (positive) replies.

Hahaha amazing.

Esch

Banned
Yeah gonna get Five Guys.

Little bacon cheeseburger. Are cajun fries nice? What do you recommend as toppings?

First time trying it, better be good for the price.

Always get the cajun fries. they're the best thing on the joint.

If you can (idk since its the UK) get it bbq style. cooked onions, bacon, cheddar, barbecue sauce.

Barzul

It's oddly interesting reading the musings from a forum filled with spurs fans about our match tomorrow. I got a grin out of this one.

Wallcott is injured...thank fuck.

The site of that grinning little cock end scoring might have been just enough to push me over the edge into a Michael Douglas Falling Down type rampage.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/

jts

...hate me...
Still one hour of work until I can go home, play a few matches of Fifa and watch Sporting beat Porto (I hope).
This could be a truly great start of a weekend or very depressing.
At least those matches of Fifa and also the weekend itself Brahimi can't take away from you.

Just kidding m8.

I hope it's a good one.

Carbonox

Waiting an hour for my haircut. Wot.

Gonna make a concoction consisting of White Ace, Frosty Jack's, Super Tennents and Mango fruit juice.

pray4carbo

Carbonox

I read a magazine about cars. I don't give a fuck about cars so I just nodded the whole time whilst staring at some kid sitting in the chair ahead of me looking in the mirror at me constantly. Cunt.

I read a magazine about cars. I don't give a fuck about cars so I just nodded the whole time whilst staring at some kid sitting in the chair ahead of me looking in the mirror at me constantly. Cunt.

Catching someone's eye in a hairdresser's mirror is on of those awkward things that happens to everyone, I assume :p

Carbonox

Catching someone's eye in a hairdresser's mirror is on of those awkward things that happens to everyone, I assume :p

You dunno whether or not to nod, wink or get up and walk out whilst cursing in Spanish.

It's why I go to hairdressers with a cap on low so I can't see shit unless I stuck my head up like a meerkat.

Waiting an hour for my haircut. Wot.

Gonna make a concoction consisting of White Ace, Frosty Jack's, Super Tennents and Mango fruit juice.

pray4carbo

You are a bright shining star Carbo.

In time, possibly after a bout of vomiting and having stitches sewn together, you will come to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom