• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
GiganticMindlessAntlion.gif

hiroshawn

Banned
3 Team Parlay #365302441

Peterborough United -120 Sep 27/14@10:00a

Bristol City vs. Milton Keynes Dons

Over 2½ (-140) Sep 27/14@10:00a

Rochdale AFC +280 Sep 27/14@10:00a

$2.50 to win $27

Morsel is just mad about the Jagibelter.

Really important win, good heart to hold on. We were under the cosh but they didn't collapse which is important.

Arnie

Liverpool drop two points to a Kop end Jagielka equaliser in the last minute and United win.

Fuck this.

I'm done with today.

Straight to bed.

Wilbur

Banned
Tell you what, though. Ricky Alvarez looks tidy as owt. He's going to get kicked to FUCK when he becomes a known quantity.

The new Adnan

Any of the back line should get MOTM.

Rojo was alright. Other three were better. Rafael pls.

Usually when a team has a striker sent off the rest of the team doesn't fall to shit. Defenders and Midfielders can still do their jobs...

Rooney was playing as a midfielder. And it sounds like the defenders did do their jobs because we won.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So

Di Maria? What happened? He seemed at 50%

So

Di Maria? What happened? He seemed at 50%
Just didn't play well. As good as he is and can be he isn't one of the best players because he doesn't have the consistency that they do. I think there will be games when he is just a no show like he was today.

Shaw was really good behind him though. Going to be important that he and Rafael stay fit they both add a lot to the team.

Clegg

The team loses all it's confidence when they concede. For the first half an hour we looked great. Delighted we got all three points.

Two 19 year olds in defence as well and both played really well.

Mata will definitely start now for at least 3 games.

RvP scored with his right foot.

Lots to be happy about with that match even if the last 20 mins was tense as fuck.

Jarnet87

it was essentially 9 vs 11. Rooney with the red and RVP was dead at 60 minutes. Please wake up van Gaal, these 2 are killing United.

Sure m9. It it wasn't a Liverpool fan saying it you'd agree. That was a pathetic home display for a team who spent astronomical sums to claw their way out on their stomachs from the pitch.

United are rebuilding, have a shit defence and have a new manager, plenty of players bedding in. I don't think its really a big deal, at this stage clawing the wins they need to build confidence and kick on is what they need. Everything else can fall in place later especially as they have a tough run coming up

Wilbur

Banned
Sure m9. It it wasn't a Liverpool fan saying it you'd agree. That was a pathetic home display for a team who spent astronomical sums to claw their way out on their stomachs from the pitch.

It was an alright display with our traditional good attacking and shaky defending until Rooney left us in the lurch by kicking someone.

No excuses for their goal, but we just held on with a back four of two people making their debut, one of which is a 19 year old. That back four have never played before ever. Do you think Rojo even knows who the fuck Paddy McNair is?

Doubt it.

And we won against a team who beat you pretty comfortably last week. Ten man, entirely new back four, three senior central defenders injured. Fine for me.

Sorry you let in a goal in the last minute baby.

You can call it pathetic if you like.

Fact is after last week, the lack of confidence and sll the injuries the team showed heart and got the result.

It's not like we're championing the way we played or lauding it as a great performance.

I think this is a case of DAT SALT.

Wilbur

Banned
Man, Odd is in a bad mood :lol :lol :lol

Leicester scored against Chelsea, drew with arsenal and Everton and beat us. PALACE ARE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE

Clegg

All things considered that's an excellent 3 points. Didn't lose the head in the last 30 mins when we so easily could have.

Go ahead and blame the fat cunt, but you also conceded 5 goals to a promoted team last weekend who couldn't manage to put one past Palace this weekend.

I'm sure you're happy with the win, but yeah.

What does Leicester have to do with today's game? I am going to blame it on the fat cunt, because he's the reason why United were down to 10 men. He's the reason United looked like shit to end the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom