• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw forgot to mention this last week but West Ham have, "We are Moore than a club" up on their big screen at their ground.

I hope its ironic :lol

scently

Funny thing is he was really good today up to the sending off. It was almost like the old Rooney in both the good and the bad.

Indeed. Which made what he did all the more idiotic. He is the oldest UTD player on the pitch, the captain, and he went and did something that was so unnecessary. Considering all the pressure and eyes on him, it was a really stupid thing to do.

As for the Everton match, if only we have another midfielder who can play in Herrera's role, I would have preferred it if Herrera played at the tip of the diamond. If we can press Barry I feel we can win it easily. Mata is not the time of no10 that can press. There is simply no tenacity in his game.

Anyway, we will see how it goes. I just hope Herrera is not injured. He is really important in our mid. He was outstanding today, as was Rafael and Shaw. McNair did good too.

Razor554

Rakitic <3.

Messi with another assist.

Barca not playing too well, but all will change when Suarez steps in. Can't wait

e. Neymar! Neymar is our top scorer now.

Nice avatar 8>

ibdwxPBoU0iP8Z.png

jtb

Banned
I think it's a ballsy decision to rest him but really man has been 140% in every match thus far. Might be a good call.

There's nothing ballsy about making an idiotic decision; Wenger started him in the League Cup match (which we lost regardless). It's fucking inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom