• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

I can't wait for Pardew to still not be sacked after this.

pIZwoWh.gif

Stoke are the quintessential small time club.

Their away fans are horrible. They were singing the old "No surrender to the IRA" last season, can't remember the last time I'd heard that one. And chanting "sit down and behave yourselves" when some lady collapsed and was being treated by paramedics.

Weird, weird people... Stoke fans.

Carbonox

Now to play the waiting game.

Pardew's gonna be remain in charge until the end of the season isn't he.

I'd take any owner right now, even Mugabe ploughing his Zimbabwean trillions in to the club.

Nevilles analaysis of Mignolet was interesting. Carragher on Howard too.

I think De Gea used to do that crouching low thing on long shots too.

I'd say Pulis but I'm not sure if the Newcastle fans would pull the "we're better than his long ball tactics" shtick, like some West Ham fans did when they appointed fat Sam.

I'd say Steve Clarke could do a job there, but he might not want to work under Ashley.

Heard Ravel, Fabio, and Daehli did well for you guys.

Hixx

I'd say Pulis but I'm not sure if the Newcastle fans would pull the "we're better than his long ball tactics" shtick, like some West Ham fans did when they appointed fat Sam.

I'd say Steve Clarke could do a job there, but he might not want to work under Ashley.

They did when Allardyce managed them.

K1LLER7

Banter FC on a unbeaten run.

Adnan scoring a goal Messi would never score.

Dean scoring a goal.

It all signals the end of Pardew's reign at Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom