• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's one team I'd bet all my money on to fuck up a 3-0 lead it's Hibs so this half will be interesting at least.

On the other hand a battering that results in McCall or someone being brought in might be exactly what you need.

There was a weird sense of relief looking at Mowbray's face drop when St Mirren scored that fourth goal.

That's cheered me up a wee bit to be fair, it might be nice having a manager who'd play wingers instead of a left back and a centre mid out wide.

3-1 now though

Salvadora

imagine complaining because you got paid to sit on your arse and watch netflix all day

you spoilt bastard
Once you've been unemployed for a prolonged period of time you will realize structure is a good thing :p

It's easy to fall in the abyss of doing nothing 24/7

Yen

If my loan doesn't come in tomorrow, I need you guys to send mangoes so I can barter with the landlord. That or I'll read chapter 1 of the Communist Manifesto and consider my next move.

Wilbur

Banned
Once you've been unemployed for a prolonged period of time you will realize structure is a good thing :p

I was unemployed from around August 2012 to January 2013, albeit with university to fall back on.

My main complaint was that I had no money, so it made it hard to leave the house to get the train to university.

You're just chilling in the house. Blitz through 24 or something m8

Salvadora

I was unemployed from around August 2012 to January 2013, albeit with university to fall back on.

My main complaint was that I had no money, so it made it hard to leave the house to get the train to university.

You're just chilling in the house. Blitz through 24 or something m8
Gonna start eating healthy and going to the gym, I think.

Just ate a Chinese and I feel like I'm going to travel to the other side soon.

Byta27JIgAA-73Z.jpg

Who else is on the managerial conveyor belt to replace Pardew if not Moyes? Pulis?
Keegan?!

I'd say Pulis but I'm not sure if the Newcastle fans would pull the "we're better than his long ball tactics" shtick, like some West Ham fans did when they appointed fat Sam.

I'd say Steve Clarke could do a job there, but he might not want to work under Ashley.

Batongen

Banned

Sadly this man speaks the truth. I mean, 2-3 weeks might be fine, but if you don't find something else after that it could get boring quite quickly.

TeddyBoy

Stoke are destroying Newcastle here, Stoke could easily be 3 or 4-0 ahead if they weren't so bad at shooting. Newcastle look as bad as Liverpool right now, disjointed, lacking in confidence and having a striker who can't score.

Someone at work was telling me today about the French laws for maximum working hours and minumum annual leave. Apparently for every hour you work over 35 hours a week you have to either get paid for it or take reduced hours later on. Also, 30 days holiday minimum + 10 public holidays and you get extra leave for holiday you don't take during summer.

Time to start commuting to France lads.

WJD

Someone at work was telling me today about the French laws for maximum working hours and minumum annual leave. Apparently for every hour you work over 35 hours a week you have to either get paid for it or take reduced hours later on. Also, 30 days holiday minimum + 10 public holidays and you get extra leave for holiday you don't take during summer.

I get 25 a year with 4 forced off over Christmas which is apparently above average - still doesn't feel like that much after Uni though looool. Fuck that though, Zlatan I'm coming!

Meier

I think it's genuinely horrific.

I can see why it would be divisive. It's so rare for there to be actual color beyond differing shades of red and blue (plus the occasional yellow) in the Premier League though so I like how unique it is.

Crouch had a pretty good penalty shout there IMO.

Batongen

Banned

For all the blame Sweden get regarding taxes, they are paying that to have something similar, but UK isn't that far off. At least its better than in bloody Americas.

Would Sammy Ameobi be playing for Newcastle if he wasn't Shola Ameobi's brother?

I'm sure he must have, because there's no way he could still be there if he hadn't, but I can't remember him ever scoring a goal.

Wilbur

Banned
Would Sammy Ameobi be playing for Newcastle if he wasn't Shola Ameobi's brother?

I'm sure he must have, because there's no way he could still be there if he hadn't, but I can't remember him ever scoring a goal.

Two goals for Newcastle in 42 games, both in the league cup

They're basically a shittier version of the LuaLua brothers... if such a thing is even possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom