• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This ref is so shit, had a couple of shockers this season already. Just won't make any decisions.

We had him at Sunderland and he was like Webb reborn.

pappe

personally I was surprised with the Falcao singing, imo RVP and Radamel are incompatible, and tbh for premier league RVP is proven. Dint wuite understood that signing to be honest.
Rooney and RVP were becoming complacent because they had achieved the status of being undroppable now with Falcao and Mata they all have healthy competition for places and either one of them can be dropped if they dont perform or continue to underperform. This competition will rekondle the spark within them which was frankly missing last season.

N'Zonzi, Whelan and Charlie Adam in the same midfield.

Shithouse.

There was a time when Charlie Adam was too shite for us and needed offloaded.

Now we're 3-0 down to hibs in the first half.

UTOvhDE.gif

Seriously though I'd have him back in a heartbeat, as depressing as that is to say.

Salvadora

Fair play to Lambert & Keane for ignoring Mourinho when he came over to do the handshake and leave before the final whistle.

Very disrespectful, that.

Yeesh, league match?

If so, have you hit a brick wall in your march back to the SPL?

Yeah, and I think Hibs only had 7 points from 7 games before this.

I dunno though, I'd be shocked if we didn't get playoffs but Hearts are miles ahead of us as a team right now.

This all relies on us staying afloat for the season too, which is 50/50 as well.

:( Good luck man. The great comeback on the cards?

It'll have to be of Leicester proportions...

I was just looking at the Scottish table there. How many teams from the first div go up at the end of the season?

Either 1 or 2.
2nd, 3rd and 4th all have playoffs, and the winner of that plays 11th in the top league.. I think anyway, its all a bit confusing really.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
There was a time when Charlie Adam was too shite for us and needed offloaded.

Now we're 3-0 down to hibs in the first half.

Seriously though I'd have him back in a heartbeat, as depressing as that is to say.
If there's one team I'd bet all my money on to fuck up a 3-0 lead it's Hibs so this half will be interesting at least.

On the other hand a battering that results in McCall or someone being brought in might be exactly what you need.

There was a weird sense of relief looking at Mowbray's face drop when St Mirren scored that fourth goal.

Salvadora

I've been placed on paid leave for the rest of week (and possibly beyond) because of technical issues in work.

Bit annoying though, because all I can do is sit about the house and that becomes very boring quite quickly.

Or taking any morning off and lying in.

Yeah except I always have that feeling like I'm about to go to work, I can't relax properly.

I've been placed on paid leave for the rest of week (and possibly beyond) because of technical issues in work.

Bit annoying though, because all I can do is sit about the house and that becomes very boring quite quickly.

So just because shit isn't working at work? Sounds great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom