• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Shadow of Mordor is pretty cool. It throws you right in. The lack of tight controls is making me motion sick though. I'm too used to Dark Souls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United are not interested in Vidal yurt.

you know nothing, premface.

When @AndyMitten says anything about MUFC it's worth listening to. Well sourced, never bullshit. Here he is on Vidal: http://t.co/EEWVBlANCj

— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius)

Basic summary: Nothing agreed, but Vidal wants to come, United interest is real and there are ongoing negotiations.

Folk sending me articles & report suggesting Vidal deal is off/MUFC aren't in negotiations. That's fine. But Mitten doesn't invent stories.

This should be in the OP. Or my forum signature.

Tancredi is more reliable than anything English regarding Italy.
no he isn't

Bold One

Would love to see Ronaldo and Messi in the prem, see how he handles more aggressive and pacey league, defences wouldn't allow them to get away with scoring the sort of goals they are allowed to in Loliga

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good to see L1nn1t back. Stop teasing him guys

Shadow of Mordor is pretty cool. It throws you right in. The lack of tight controls is making me motion sick though. I'm too used to Dark Souls.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW (EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT NEED IT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA OCHOA YOUR PRESENTATION)

So its been a month since the transfer window slammed shut. How would you rate your clubs summer signings so far?

Elbuyback Morata: He looks really promising! And I'd rather see him play than current Llorente. 4/5
Rômulo : ?!
Roberto Pereyra: I LOVE HIM! He can play anywhere and do anything you ask him to, and do a full-assed job at it. 4/5
Evra: good winger. 4/5; but an awful fucking defender -3/5.
Kingsley Coman: MOTHER OF GOD HE'S LOVELY 5/5
Mad Max: so far so good.

every single signing was just depth really, and they're THE reason why we're first now despite the injury crisis.

Going to get this on Friday after work hnnnng. Is the Nemesis system as good as the reviews are saying? (I assume you're very early in the game, but still :lol)

bud23

Madrid will wear the new black Champions League third jersey for the first time against Ludogorets......FURY OF THE DRAGON!!!

g3009.0d97574c60beeec662ad8e4297979b0d.jpg

Marca pls.

And Bale, Benzema, Marcelo and James are set to wear the Adidas F50 Adizero Yohji Yamamoto Boot....

I

Can´t

Also, Morata :(

His Real Madrid departure: "It’s complex, I wanted to feel important in the squad and had hoped that the coach would have had faith in me. I was aware that there were five or six options before me in the team. I’m happy here at Juventus and feel valued by the club."

Life at Juventus: "I’m very happy here, with the club and with life in general. Is it what I expected... yes, I knew Juventus was one of Europe’s biggest clubs and the biggest in Italy."

http://as.com/diarioas/2014/09/30/english/1412065666_851818.html

Christian Poulsen back is official.... Meh. I would have liked him at the start of the window, but not when he needs fucking 4 months to decide if he wants to come back and we now got Daniel Amartey who is more promising.

2NMHm10.jpg

GorillaJu

Going to get this on Friday after work hnnnng. Is the Nemesis system as good as the reviews are saying? (I assume you're very early in the game, but still :lol)

Yeah I don't really know the significance of the system yet since I'm so early game. There is one dude who has been relentless even though I've killed him like three times already, he keeps coming back bigger and meaner looking. I thought they only get stronger if they run away and escape or if they kill you, but it seems they (only some of them maybe?) can come back to life.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"It’s complex, I wanted to feel important in the squad and had hoped that the coach would have had faith in me. I was aware that there were five or six options before me in the team. I’m happy here at Juventus and feel valued by the club."

he does? :lol it sure doesn't look like we're valuing him.

FootballFan

Would love to see Ronaldo and Messi in the prem, see how he handles more aggressive and pacey league, defences wouldn't allow them to get away with scoring the sort of goals they are allowed to in Loliga

Top scorers in cl since 2007 :

Messi and ronaldo.

Ronaldo scored 16 goals in the CL last season lol.

Messi has scored 4 vs arsenal in 1 game. Has scored twice vs manutd in the final. I really doubt they'd struggle in the premier league. They might score 5 goals less overall. Might.

Ronaldo has already been there and gotten 42 goals at manutd, that was before he was completely lethal.

Pls understand. They are too good.

I hope Totti wakes up tonight. He has been playing a bit average by his high standards so far this season. Need him at his best if Italy want to keep their early good performances in Europe going.

Feorax

Neither Sturridge nor Sakho travelling to Basel.

To be honest, as much as I rate Sakho, we need a settled CB pairing, and if Sakho's hissy fit means we give unconditional time to the Lovren-Skrtel partnership then I'm all for it. Both are good CB's who will, in time, make good partnership.

You only have to look at the Kos-Mert partnership to see what time settled at the back can do for you. Getting Valdes in over the next couple of weeks certainly won't harm either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom