• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I wish I was alive in the 1930s, Arsenal, with Chapman's WM, and Italy, with Pozzo's metodo, revolutionising football with their tactics and dominating. Plus the first great Juve team

Salazar

Based on the #1 New York Times bestselling book of the same name, Heaven is for Real brings to the screen the true story of a small-town father who must find the courage and conviction to share his son's extraordinary, life-changing experience with the world. The film stars Academy award winning nominee and Emmy award winning actor Greg Kinnear as Todd Burpo and co-stars Kelly Reilly as Sonja Burpo, the real-life couple whose son Colton (newcomer Connor Corum) claims to have visited Heaven during a near-death experience. Colton recounts the details of his amazing journey with childlike innocence and speaks matter-of-factly about things that happened before his birth...things he couldn't possibly know. Todd and his family are then challenged to examine the meaning from this remarkable event

This film blurb causes me pain.

Kelly Reilly whhyy

"I remember his debut. I died 3 days later"

Ståle pls

fAwhQQp.png

nqXwASy.png

We're going to win CL next year

Wait, that was against Inter?

Yes.

I hope Totti wakes up tonight. He has been playing a bit average by his high standards so far this season. Need him at his best if Italy want to keep their early good performances in Europe going.

All about the Europa League this year bro. If the Serie A teams continue to take it seriously and rack up wins (they should all progress from their groups) there will be between four and six Italian teams in the EL (six when Juve and Roma drop into it). We've already surpassed Portugal after one round, a whole year like this is exactly what is needed. Any wins in the CL are just icing on the cake.

It'll still take way too long to catch up to Germany though. It really sucks that between the top four leagues only three leagues get the most CL places, and then you have shit clubs like Ludocris qualifying for the CL.

Yes.

All about the Europa League this year bro. If the Serie A teams continue to take it seriously and rack up wins (they should all progress from their groups) there will be between four and six Italian teams in the EL (six when Juve and Roma drop into it). We've already surpassed Portugal after one round, a whole year like this is exactly what is needed. Any wins in the CL are just icing on the cake.

It'll still take way too long to catch up to Germany though. It really sucks that between the top four leagues only three leagues get the most CL places, and then you have shit clubs like Ludocris qualifying for the CL.

I would be extremely happy with a EL winner and Juve getting to at least the CL semi final. We really have fallen since the 90s. It was crazy the amount of teams that were getting to finals in the three European competitions and winning the things. There were also 6 or 7 teams with GOAT class players in them. No league has ever seen that IMO.

Big news about Ji Sun Park and United tomorrow

so excite, Arsenal's worst enemy is coming back

Sadly, our worst enemy is still managing us.

Second would be whoever has a grudge against us at Barca, because whoever he is wants to keep stealing our captains.

Then Park

tri_willy

liverbros, just watched mnf with neville's analysis on mignolet. i think he makes a valid point over his keeping technicality. not to discredit jagielka's goal, it was a fucking smashing one, however there appears to be a possibility that the goal could have been saved. i am agreeing with neville on this one, what are your thoughts?

Batongen

Banned
liverbros, just watched mnf with neville's analysis on mignolet. i think he makes a valid point over his keeping technicality. not to discredit jagielka's goal, it was a fucking smashing one, however there appears to be a possibility that the goal could have been saved. i am agreeing with neville on this one, what are your thoughts?

Normally his positioning is too low (imo) but I don't think it would have been saveable in this case, that was straight underneath the right side cross bar and it was hit with such a force my own grandma would be awaken from the dead if she had an injection like that.

GorillaJu

It'd be nice to say it was a goalkeeping error and not the defenses fault but shots that can technically be saved still go in all the time and the best way to keep them out is to not let the shot reach the keeper. Jagielka's was simply a freak goal sadly and you can't legislate for those.

But I do think Mig needs work. Or to be replaced.

Last night I had a dream about youuuu. In this dream I'm dancing right beside you and it looked like everyone was having fun. The kind of feeling I waited so long

Daft Punk used to be so good. <3

Okay so here's some stats no one cares about!

Arturo has played 100 Serie A games for us?! That's crazy.

Other appearance figures that feel crazy:

Pogba 66
Lichtsteiner 94
Pirlo 99
Chiellini 261
Barzagli 110
Bonucci 132

Seems crazy. A lot of these players still feel very new to our shirt, but they are already breaking the century mark.

Meanwhile, Giovinco, since 2006 with three years on loan or co-ownership elsewhere, 79. Only 27. Probably will be around for a year or two depending (he's been playing really well, tbh). I'd still be shocked if he gets to 100.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pepe is in love with Evra already

tumblr_nch5ndI4cZ1r30r4xo9_r1_250.gif

Pepe is barely a pro player anymore, he's just our mascot/stand-up comedian now. :''''''''(

Totti better like being in pockets. He's going in Kompany's later.

YES DAN! Vamos City!

tumblr_nch5ndI4cZ1r30r4xo6_r1_250.gif

I hope you finish in 4th place. Manchester is red ye cunt
and yes this is partially about Juvetic...but mostly Junited

Pepe is in love with Evra already

tumblr_nch5ndI4cZ1r30r4xo9_r1_250.gif

Pepe is barely a pro player anymore, he's just our mascot/stand-up comedian now. :''''''''(

YES DAN! Vamos City!

tumblr_nch5ndI4cZ1r30r4xo6_r1_250.gif

I hope you finish in 4th place. Manchester is red ye cunt

Jojo hatred

Edit: God damnit Yuve ninja edit

D_prOdigy

I have an assessment centre down in that London next week.

I've only been to one assessment centre before. Shat bricks before it, absolutely loved it on the day, was heartbroken when I didn't get it. So don't really know how to approach this one.

Advice pls adult-GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom