• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
cox green lol

My Cox Green
dPrJaGc.png

WriterGK

Lahm will definitely be remembered: World Cup winning captain and probably the best full back of the last ten years. I'm sure the others will be too, RVP and Ibra. Both are their countries' respective top scorers aren't they? Not to mention RVP's been PL top scorer twice, Ibra won a million leagues in a row.

There is still an awful lot of great players. They're also not as shared out as they used to be; they all play for the same ten clubs!

Don't forget Frank Lampard. He is a living legend just like Francesco Totti and Xavier. They all played during Zidane his time as well and they still do.

moojito

I wonder if there's a Monaco slum all these fans are coming from, or if these are all millionaires in the crowd with their chauffeurs outside in the car park.

The scene in Always Sunny where Frank
comes into the bar celebrating that Dennis and Dee's Mum is dead

Christ. If you haven't watched Always Sunny, rectify

Wilbur

Banned
The scene in Always Sunny where Frank
comes into the bar celebrating that Dennis and Dee's Mum is dead

Christ. If you haven't watched Always Sunny, rectify

I was watching it last night. The episode where Dennis pretends to be that guy who is buying Frank's company, and he's going to fuck that Asian boy :lol

I was watching it last night. The episode where Dennis pretends to be that guy who is buying Frank's company, and he's going to fuck that Asian boy :lol

I was watching that episode yesterday too

Fuck you doing peeping AGAIN

the crow milk video is truly a piece of art

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Herrera is beast on FUT

he is fucked in real life, cracked rib :(

Tubie

I would consider Lahm World Class for his position. He even won every important title. But I don't think people will talk about him in 20 years like we talk about Davids right now.

It's strange. I guess in our times people rather prefer shiny things like Ronaldo or GOATs like Messi. The rest is there and acknowledged. But I doubt that people would look back at Ibra and Van Persie in 20 years and say: Remember those legends?

I think when it comes to those Bergkamps, Zidanes and Davids there is a lot of nostalgy. Rembering a time that wasn't so manufactured like the last 5-10 years.

Lahm will definitely be remembered as one of the best fullbacks ever.

bjaelke

#LFC starting XI v #Basel: Mignolet, Manquillo, Enrique, Lovren, Skrtel, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Markovic, Balotelli

Enrique and Coutinho back in the starting lineup

#LFC starting XI v #Basel: Mignolet, Manquillo, Enrique, Lovren, Skrtel, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Markovic, Balotelli

Enrique and Coutinho back in the starting lineup

Weird lineup

Lallana was very good against Everton, rested today
Markovic was terrible against Everton, starts today

Enrique was good against Leicester, but I'd rather see Moreno play. Hopefully he's just being rested, he does a fuck-tonne of running so he might need it more often than others

Lightning

Banned
Lahm will definitely be remembered as one of the best fullbacks ever.
Pretty much. Lahm is a legend and will be remembered as one. One of the greatest defenders to grace the game.

Lahm and Neuer formed the Berlin wall during the world cup.

Weird lineup

Enrique was good against Leicester, but I'd rather see Moreno play. Hopefully he's just being rested, he does a fuck-tonne of running so he might need it more often than others
Maybe Rodgers being careful as he doesn't want to drop points this weekend? Neither Arsenal nor Liverpool can afford to keep dropping points.

mellz

Malmö FF: Olsen – Tinnerholm, Helander, Johansson, Ricardinho, Forsberg Adu, Halsti, Eriksson, Kiese-Thelin, Rosenberg.

Olympiakos: Roberto, Maniatis, Botía, Elabdellaoui, Abidal, Masuaku, Milivojevic, Affellay, N’Dinga, Kasami, Mitroglou.

Barzul

Arsenal FC ‏@Arsenal 19s19 seconds ago
#Arsenal team v Galatasaray: Szczesny, Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Flamini, Cazorla, Ozil, Alexis, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Welbeck

bud23

Madrid XI; Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Illarra, Modric, Isco; Bale, Chicharito and Cristiano.

No kroos, James or Benzema.

It's Disco time.

Yen

Weird lineup

Markovic is prob fresher than Lallana

jtb

Banned
Arsenal FC ‏@Arsenal 19s19 seconds ago
#Arsenal team v Galatasaray: Szczesny, Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Flamini, Cazorla, Ozil, Alexis, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Welbeck

Cazorla deep will be interesting to see. Surprised Wenger isn't putting Ox in midfield and Cazorla on the wing. I don't see Ox as a midfielder (at all), but Wenger seemed pretty high on the idea.

I would consider Lahm World Class for his position. He even won every important title. But I don't think people will talk about him in 20 years like we talk about Davids right now.

It's strange. I guess in our times people rather prefer shiny things like Ronaldo or GOATs like Messi. The rest is there and acknowledged. But I doubt that people would look back at Ibra and Van Persie in 20 years and say: Remember those legends?

I think when it comes to those Bergkamps, Zidanes and Davids there is a lot of nostalgy. Rembering a time that wasn't so manufactured like the last 5-10 years.

Is this a real blablurn post? A drunk post? Because it sounds like something you copied from some place :lol

Why wouldn't people look back at Zlatan? He's huge and all those stories will help him be remembered even more.

Lahm and Neuer formed the Berlin wall during the world cup.

I cringed while reading that.

LTWheels

Lallana did play 120 mid week, then 90 on the weekend. Still is working up to full fitness.

Plus Europe is slower paced, so Markovic might not seem so lost, compared to his performances in the Premi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom