• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Lucky win for Atleti, though it's not like we tried. Playing for the draw fucks you in the ass more often than not in CL. Still, I'm optimistic for our CL campaign.

LOL Rodgers why do you hate Suso so much? And please rest Sterling cause he is looking tired. Why play Sterling for 3 straight long games when you got Suso on the bench? Fucking clueless manager.

Lucky win for Atleti, though it's not like we tried. Playing for the draw fucks you in the ass more often than not in CL. Still, I'm optimistic for our CL campaign.

Yeah, again, we weren't awful but we gave Atleti too much respect. Confident we'll be able to win our next match.

bud23

Really poor performance, but a win's a win.

Two matches

Six points.

Perfect start.

Yeah, all signs point to Berlin.

La Undecima is coming, cunts.

TeddyBoy

That's us out of the CL.

An away defeat to Basel? It ain't that bad LT.

Drop Markovic. Drop Gerrard. Drop Balotelli.

If we swap these three out we'll be much better. Gerrard doesn't even do his long balls anymore, Markovic has been shocking so far and Balotelli is too lazy for this team and needs to learn how to stay onside.

I could see this being Brendan's last season, if he can't get the team gelling by Jan...

We wouldn't get rid of Rodgers even if we came 7th again. He'll be here until Christmas 2015 unless he resigned.

Zabojnik

I loooooooooove watching Simeone get this sstadium bumping.

God Atletico is such a bunch of m8s

It's like people only watch Atletico highlights or something. If you'd watch the actual match you'd sooner call them a bunch of time wasting cunts.

Nothing promising at all about this team at the moment. Markovic is basically Robbie Keane, doing nothing whatsoever to show he'll ever have what it takes.

You don't get much for £120m these days

LTWheels

An away defeat to Basel? It ain't that bad LT.

Drop Markovic. Drop Gerrard. Drop Balotelli.

If we swap these three out we'll be much better. Gerrard doesn't even do his long balls anymore, Markovic has been shocking so far and Balotelli is too lazy for this team and needs to learn how to stay onside.

I'm talking about if we keep playing like this from after Spurs to now, to Jan.

We offered nothing in the match in attack.

Feorax

That was diabolical.

- All of the front starting 6 are fucking cowards, bar Sterling who was just shit (probably due to fatigue). No-one wanted to take responsibility.

- Lambda has had us all on Markovic, he offers precisely fuck all.

- Gerrard is still shite in his primary role as a DM.

- Starling should have come off on 60. The lad is going to be fucked now, and he'll almost certainly play the full 90 at the weekend, and the internationals. Good job Brendan.

- Anyone who thinks our defending is our biggest problem needs their head testing. Our couldn't-care-less attack is far more of a worry.

- Balotelli is fucking useless if he's always dropping back into the middle of the park.

- A team with Markovic, Sterling and Enrique should never look that devoid of pace.

It's hilarious.

It seems like all the bad luck we have in the league turns into good luck when we play in the CL. Just as many mistakes in defense but Anderlecht hits the post or plays the wrong pass. Would have been 3-3 in the league lol

I'd trade better results in Bundesliga for our CL success, but good stuff anyhow.

God on Arsenal for thrashing Galatasaray :)

ugxMLQu.jpg

Esch

Banned
It's like people only watch Atletico highlights or something. If you'd watch the actual match you'd sooner call them a bunch of time wasting cunts.

I watch every Atleti match on the weekends and CL m8, not sure what you're on about.

A juve fan talking about playing boring antifootball and time wasting....
JgZs64Q.png

Suso being frozen out while Sterling plays all game when he's playing like shit and looking exhausted is costing us now,and it'll cost us even more later on. Don't know what the fuck Rodgers is doing there.

RiggyRob

To be fair to Liverpool, losing to Basel away isn't the end of the world. Sterling looked knackered though, and Balotelli can't do it by himself.

Congrats on the win. You're gonna pay with interest in Turin. :p

Tough match and sure we will. This two teams are all heart and guts. I´m pretty sure people will dislike us but we do the best we can with the resources we have and that´s the beauty of sport and life.

Atlético de corazón y sentimiento.

I love this team :)

Labadal

This season feels just like when Woy was coaching us. That says a lot about how I feel about us right now. Manchester United will get 4th spot this year. There's no doubt in my mind.

We're toothless, not mobile enough, and in general, there's no good team play.

We had a good season and it was a great time to be alive. For once, I could laugh and point fingers at other teams, and we didn't even win anything. We had a good run.

Linius

It's hilarious.

It seems like all the bad luck we have in the league turns into good luck when we play in the CL. Just as many mistakes in defense but Anderlecht hits the post or plays the wrong pass. Would have been 3-3 in the league lol

Anderlecht is shit mate.

Feorax

To be fair to Liverpool, losing to Basel away isn't the end of the world. Sterling looked knackered though, and Balotelli can't do it by himself.

The only games we've won since Aug 31st is Ludegorets at home, and that penalty shootout with Boro.

The result in isolation isn't the end of the world, but a solid month of shite performances and utter cowardice is a real cause for concern.

LTWheels

Suso being frozen out while Sterling plays all game when he's playing like shit and looking exhausted is costing us now,and it'll cost us even more later on. Don't know what the fuck Rodgers is doing there.

I don't know why Suso is treated like he is. No wonder he hasn't signed a new contract.

He still fucking tries it though, the brainless tit.

Honestly sick of this team. 'Suarez is gone, why even try?' seems to be the attitude. Don't think we'll beat West Brom for good reason, and that is fucking shameful (not on my part.)

Marc

I could see this being Brendan's last season, if he can't get the team gelling by Jan...

Wow, big drop. From second and up for manager of the year to getting talk of the sack.

His signings have been very shite, even Sturridge seemed more like a fall back signing. He wanted Dempsey didn't he?

Marko is Keane.

Lambert is Neil Mellor.

That Arsenal goal though... so awesome.

Best bit about that game was Vieira's dive, it was a work of art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom