• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch every Atleti match on the weekends and CL m8, not sure what you're on about.

A juve fan talking about playing boring antifootball and time wasting....
JgZs64Q.png

tumblr_l4pgh4Vfl91qablpd.gif

Hello time traveller! Do you come from a time when Capello was coach and Antonio Conte had natural hair?

We just need to get players back from injury since their replacements are newcomers who have disrupted the team.

Our injured players aside from Sturridge are either new themselves, deemed not good enough or they're not actually that important and their impact has been exaggerated to make us feel better.

This is the so-called improved squad, and it's falling over every hurdle.

Immobile + Ramos:
3 goals in the Bundesliga
4 goals in the CL
1 goal in the DFB cup

Lewandowski:
2 goals in the Bundesliga
0 goals in the CL
0 goals in the DFB cup

u wot m8r

The thing is I'm not even mad with the result. I don't hate Balotelli but if I was a manager, he wouldn't have been the striker I would spend £16 million on. You also get rid of your best defender with CL experience because you have some disagreement with him. Rodgers isn't a world class manager so he needs to pull his head out his ass.

I don't call for manager's head but he needs to sort this out soon or the owners will get rid of him. They aren't going to be happy with £100 million going down the drain.

Esch

Banned
Not sure what team you support, but as a Juve fan I have every right to talk about it, yeah.

<---- should be obvious

anyway you just lost to them so you can't be objective about it, but atleti are a fun team to watch. Their set pieces are the highlight, yes, but i also enjoy watching their aggressive fb's come up and get in on the attack, and their physicality. I do wish they'd make off runs and possession play, and they could definitely use more creativity in their attack.

Netflix's movie selection is laughably bad. What happened?

They're going to be rotating out a lot of content soon, or so goes the rumours. Sometime in October...

You should try the Canadian Netflix as they can sometimes have better stuff than USA. (I'm presuming you're using a VPN client). And www.moreflicks.com so you can see what shit is on Argentinian Netflix or whatever :p

Feorax

Our injured players aside from Sturridge are either new themselves, deemed not good enough or they're not actually that important and their impact has been exaggerated to make us feel better.

Don't underestimate how much we're missing Joe Allen right now. Our midfield is probably the worst area of the pitch.

I could see this being Brendan's last season, if he can't get the team gelling by Jan...

Who replaces him though? Is there anyone to do it?

I think he'll be fine this season what happens, but if he can't get the team gelling and improvements next season he may well go although their summer transfer business isn't looking so good at the moment. Cant really blame him for Suarez leaving though, it was an inevitability.

Scum

Creeping :lol

The symptoms were there against Southampton, and we've been on dialysis ever since. This is full blown Spurs-itis, and the cure isn't reliable, or available.

Damn shame that Hodgson killed Sturridge. Balo needs him and Sterling needs him. But Sterling needs a rest. Suso should start the next game.

TeddyBoy

We signed seven players in the summer and five of them started today with Lallana coming on in the second half. We can't gel that many players at once without an affect on the team. Besides Sturridge, there's Flanagan and Allen who are being missed since more players now need to be bedded in.

I'm not happy with all the players, Markovic, Lambert and Balotelli all deserve some criticism for their repeatedly poor perform chances mind.

Lightning

Banned
I just watched a replay of Szczesny red card. I think he needs another spell on the bench behind Ospina. He cost us against Bayern with that shit but his decision making continues to be an issue.

Wilbur

Banned
Another loss for Liverpool. Wasn't expecting that, even if Basel are solid. Obviously losing Suarez was huge, but their transfer record is pretty mixed since Rodgers got there (and before I suppose).

Great win for Atleti.

Made up for Welbeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom