• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Bad news if he's out of West Brom as well. They have exactly the kind of defenders and midfield who won't give us a shot with our current lack of movement and decent touches in the box

I'm certain he'll feature v West Brom in some capacity. He was close for Everton it seems, and I suspect the only reason he didn't feature tonight was because he would have had to have flown, which would have been too much of a risk.

I wish we had rested Sterling tonight. He'll play the full 90 on Saturday and be shit through fatigue, mark my words.

I'm certain he'll feature v West Brom in some capacity. He was close for Everton it seems, and I suspect the only reason he didn't feature tonight was because he would have had to have flown, which would have been too much of a risk.

I wish we had rested Sterling tonight. He'll play the full 90 on Saturday and be shit through fatigue, mark my words.

Words marked, and agreed with :p

Then he'll play both internationals, and come back even more fatigued. Suso is probably furious at the moment, and with good reason. I'm furious as well, there is no advantage to keeping Sterling on the pitch instead when he's playing like that. He's not developed a track record for producing the goods even when he's playing badly, so we should stop assuming that he will.

Wilbur

Banned
It's like people only watch Atletico highlights or something. If you'd watch the actual match you'd sooner call them a bunch of time wasting cunts.

:lol

Seen them so many times controlling the game. You don't win leagues by time wasting.

You might win champions leagues. And they won the match.

I don't understand why people get so fucking up in arms about time wasting anyway. They scored, they're well within their rights to do what they can within the laws of the game to get the win. If that steps out of the laws of the game, it's then on the referee to allocate injury time.

That stands for all teams by the way, not just because I like Atleti. I can't remember many times I've complained about rival clubs doing that to us, if at all.

Tc91

Rodgers was trying to get Balotelli to go over to the fans and clap them but he walked straight down the tunnel.

The guy is an absolute nob, not worth the hassle.

4.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

2014_10_01_g.jpg

2014_10_01_3.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Balo was a big risk, even at that price. I'm sure his scoring record will look decent by the end of his time at Liverpool.

Labadal

Balo did that. Sakho went home when he wasn't confirmed as a starter. Coutinho didn't shake Rodgers' hand.

The battleship is sinking.

K1LLER7

I'm an Arsenal fan and already got lucky with Ramsey in a pack. This was a timely replacement as my Sterling loan ran out. Was looking at Lacazette, I do play with two strikers after all. :D
I got Morata in my gold pack :(

I'm rockin' a 4-3-3 at the moment:

Jese --- Lacazette --- Iturbe/Januzaj

------------- Lamela ----------

-- Arda Turan ---- Pereyrra --

Gaya - Molenas - Sakho - Di Sciglio

--------------- Beto ------------

Saving up for Matuidi at the moment.

EmiPrime

Behind me had a crazy lady shouting weird things:

YOU THINK YOU CAN COME TO OUR STADIUM AND WIN?

SERIOUSLY?

ALLAH ACKBAR!!!

Also got a nice video of the cunty Galatasaray fans lighting flares and throwing things at the upper tiers.

Great night out, shame about the red.

LegoArmo

I got Morata in my gold pack :(

I'm rockin' a 4-3-3 at the moment:

Jese --- Lacazette --- Iturbe/Januzaj

------------- Lamela ----------

-- Arda Turan ---- Pereyrra --

Gaya - Molenas - Sakho - Di Sciglio

--------------- Beto ------------

Saving up for Matuidi at the moment.

Do you people not care about Chemistry?

I know I'm harping on him, but I'd love to read the scouting report on Markovic just to see what he's supposed to be good at.

For all of Lambda's 'Messi-potential' rhubarb, not one Benfica fan ever actually mentioned any of his strengths

His YouTube highlights were shit as well

Batongen

Banned
I know I'm harping on him, but I'd love to read the scouting report on Markovic just to see what he's supposed to be good at.

For all of Lambda's 'Messi-potential' rhubarb, not one Benfica fan ever actually mentioned any of his strengths

His YouTube highlights were shit as well

He's a running man, running Markovic.

Jarnet87

Juventus and Liverpool lose, Arsenal cruises at home. Benfica and Sporting headed to Europa. looks like your typical week in the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom