• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

Kv1HPsP.jpg

Someone with talent pls photoshop welbz face. Priceless.

And get this one too while your at it:

Ander Herrera, whose place in the matchday 18 Fellaini would take, has told friends that his fractured rib is not overly painful and he is aiming to return in less than three weeks, immediately after the international break, for the trip to West Bromwich Albion on 20 October.

The Spaniard’s ability to do so depends on his pain threshold when starting to run again in training rather than any risk of aggravating the problem.

Andrew pls

AcridMeat

Banned
I got Morata in my gold pack :(

I'm rockin' a 4-3-3 at the moment:

Jese --- Lacazette --- Iturbe/Januzaj

------------- Lamela ----------

-- Arda Turan ---- Pereyrra --

Gaya - Molenas - Sakho - Di Sciglio

--------------- Beto ------------

Saving up for Matuidi at the moment.
Ah nice I'll be moving to a similar formation soon if I ever end up saving my coins rather than spending it on the market/packs for Sanchez. Currently though with Sterling gone replaced by Welbeck a 3-4-1-2.
---- Adrian/Helmes -- Welbeck ----
---------------- Sneijder ---------------
Draxler/Zhirkov ----------------- Dzsudszak
--------Ramsey --- Hutchinson/Belluschi
Lustenberger/Knoche/Vermaelen/Victor Ruiz/Bamba Anderson
-----------Roberto Alverellos-------------

If I get Sanchez it'll switch to 3-4-2-1.
Do you people not care about Chemistry?
No. I prefer to play with players I like, that's why I have a crapload of random Hungarians on my bench but only one still starting once I realized Huszti isn't in the game. I have a lot of Liga BBVA players from packs and stuff which is why there's a handful at the starting line, I just don't want an all Spanish team. I'll probably relegate Dzsudszak to the bench for Ox or Walcott eventually.
Sad to say but I'm a bit glad Ramsey got injured if it means 4231 is the defacto formation for the rest of the season.
I'm with you. I really like the formation for today.

GorillaJu

Nah Wilbz is right. It's just too soon to go writing off competitions or getting too depressed about it. Rodgers will get it sorted out.

Esch

Banned
Welbz is going to have to score a clutch game saver against top four PL competition or the CL for these doubters to forgive him tbh

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
grats to Arsenal on the nice win

Benfica might be the worst team in the CL group stage this year, we are truly embarassing. Thats what you get for wrecking a good team and getting shit replacements or no replacements at all like in Garay's case. You cant even make fun of us (well, you CAN) because we will just agree with you lol

Lightning

Banned
I'm so happy for Welbeck, I knew he had it in him. :)

I think we robbed Man U.
I said at the time and got laughed at that it was a good price for us. He's young, showed he can score, works for the team. Good player who can only get better.

grats to Arsenal on the nice win

Benfica might be the worst team in the CL group stage this year, we are truly embarassing. Thats what you get for wrecking a good team and getting shit replacements or no replacements at all like in Garay's case. You cant even make fun of us (well, you CAN) because we will just agree with you lol
We should have given you guys Campbell. We're going to waste a year of his career and he can't be expected to just come in out of the blue and perform. That results in games like Southampton where he pissed me off.

We should have sent him away.

K1LLER7

Welbz is not shit if you don't class him as a striker/#9.

As a #9, he was never good enough for United and isnt't at the level of what we've got there at the moment. His play outside the box has always been good, however he isn't consistant with his finishing once he gets into the box. It's all about consistency with him.

If Arsene can sort it out, the £16m they paid will turn out to be a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom