• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Twice i thought about posting in the 3some thread but I hit that back button. I knew it was gonna be one of those threads where you just don't fucking post.

Twice i thought about posting in the 3some thread but I hit that back button. I knew it was gonna be one of those threads where you just don't fucking post.

I posted in there, but only agreed with some guy who hadn't been banned.
AkpmCMU.png

Portugal Squad Announcement
Gk: Anthony Lopes, Rui Patrício and Beto;
Defenders : Bruno Alves, Cédric, Eliseu, Coentrão, Ivo Pinto, José Fonte, Pepe, Ricardo Carvalho and Antunes;
Midfielders : Adrien Silva, André Gomes, Moutinho, João Mário, Tiago and William Carvalho;
Fowards: Vieirinha, Ronaldo, Danny, Éder, Nani and Quaresma.

3Sixty, your boy Fonte got the call.
Happy to see João Mário getting his debut, he's been outstanding. Lots of changes, this change of manager is already a good thing.

Zabojnik

Inter, Fiorentina, Napoli and Torino all won yesterday in EL. Against shit opponents, I'm sure, but still. Not bad. Now if only Roma would join them and win the competition ... Might do wonders for the coefficient.
It will be us joining them.

Ander Herrera is WhoScored's highest rated CM for the month of September*.

The Prospect is becoming a Star.

*Mathieu is the highest rated CB or some shit so y'know...

sohois

Ander Herrera is WhoScored's highest rated CM for the month of September*.

The Prospect is becoming a Star.

*Mathieu is the highest rated CB or some shit so y'know...

Whoscored's system is terrible for defenders since it depends on how many defensive actions a player does. So players that go around making loads or tackles because their team is always conceding possession will look a lot better, or someone who makes a shit ton of clearances but all of them straight to the other team, etc.

The system gets better the further forward you go, since goals and assists are what is important for those players and they will always match up to better players.

Dat FCK TV & middle finger combo. Kbnhvn is the best.

Btw, how is Cornelius doing?

About as good as he did at Cardiff, he completely stopped scoring. :scumavatar

I still blame it mostly on our wings though, he needs decent crosses and isn't getting any... That and we actually got no other forwards, at all.

qindarka

Banned

It's easy enough to avoid getting banned as long as you don't post anything dumb.

Probably weren't enough bans in that thread. Everyone who did get banned deserved it.

On one hand it's at least nice GAF tries to not have those double standards (those NICE responses used to be 95% of those threads), but I hope the bans aren't too long, a warning would have done.

Yeah, I don't think there should be long excessively bans either. It's the entire culture that is rotten. Even the great bishoptl once made a post making light of male rape and encouraging many others to do the same in a thread once.

Gala fans destroyed the away section at the Emirates.

100 seats broken, 2800 loose.

animals, the lot of them.

fascism please call me racist

I'm not saying you are racist but best be careful with those words, especially when referring to non-Europeans.

tri_willy

According to the metro Victor Valdes has agreed personal terms with Liverpool FC and will be signed during the next international break.

what to make of this?

Elchele

ign, gamespot and polygon are the ones with bad reviews. Yeah, I think the game is alright, will buy when they drop the price in 6 months

According to the metro Victor Valdes has agreed personal terms with Liverpool FC and will be signed during the next international break.

what to make of this?

Cant be as average as Mingy? Not that I rate him particularly but proper senior competition is a good thing

Carbonox

british sites liked it (well plus Sterling)

american sites hated it

great game confirmed

already reported myself

I think it looks mint. Will pick it up when the price drops.

Alien sounds great.

The negatives in the IGN review are fucking hilarious.

BUHBUHBUH IT KILLED ME ITS NOT FAIR

Yeah I like the look of it and the IGN review truly reeks of something a fucking 5 year wrote which made me laugh. I get that it might be frustrating having the Alien be so unpredictable but everyone else seems to lap that up as challenging but welcome in an age of predictability. IGN's just cruising down shit street.

Definitely worth a price drop dabble though. Too many other things coming out to take priority.

Zabojnik

I think I'm about to drop (or at least put on hold indefinitely) a lot of average / kinda shit TV show that I for some reason keep / kept watching despite not getting much in return. It's not even that I don't have the time, since I could use them to somewhat entertain myself at work when there's nothing to do, but ehhh. I've been dedicating more of my free time to gaming lately and I think I'll continue with that. 2015 is going to be an insane year for spielen too. Adios, Modern Family, Downton Abbey, Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.T. and the like.

@SkySportsNewsHQ · 6m 6 minutes ago
BREAKING NEWS: Lionel Messi to go on trial for alleged Tax evasion after Spanish judge rejects appeal to drop charge

iU9wk9lPdhHay.png

TeddyBoy

what to make of this?

He's definitely better than Jones and probably better than Mignolet right now, he'll be able to throw the ball out from the back like Reina used to do and help us counter attack. Sadly another play to bed into the starting eleven though :(

bjaelke

Are there any notable differences between the PC and console versions?

Only optimization and some graphical improvements on high/ultra settings as fair as I can see. Probably worth waiting for the DF article.

A few short key variables for Hardware: A Core i5-4670K and R9 290X we had in Full HD permanently FPS in triple digits, up to just under 250 was also the case with the GTX 980, simply because the CPU limited. So the house, nameless engine knows quite hardware sound actions, so you will also middle-class PCs on Ultra settings with SMAA-aliasing can play (besides FXAA the only available mode).

If Messi wanted more money he could have just asked Barca for it

I don't think it's the money. I think Messi is one of those guys who just needs to feel better than everyone else. He probably thinks he should be above paying tax. Like he is the best player in the world maybe ever, everyone knows that, but he still bullies his team mates and forced Pep out of the club. Why would he do that? He doesn't gain anything - just makes him feel better about himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom