• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

An Asian inmate in Orange is the new black Season 2

ibh6TCXvFRwyuz.png

Carbonox

Shadow of Mordor probably won't arrive until next week cos Amazon are scabby cunts who don't dispatch shit until the day of release.

My cheerios have been royally pooped in.

Might go out tonight as a result and watch my mate's band. He's shit and I laugh all the time but as long as I turn up that counts as support right? I'll start a mosh pit as well even though it's associated with a completely unrelated music genre because isn't that what people do at gigs.

I pretty much never go to gigs.

Did I tell you about Amazon being crap.

I'm finally back! Had a horrible 24 hours as I was taken by the ambulance for blacking out and practically passing out. All of the tests done on me said I was perfectly fine, but it's weird that it came out of nowhere. I haven't been sick. About an hour after I was released from the hospital I nearly passed out again. As soon as I feel fine I revert back to that state of nearly passing out. It happened numerous times yesterday and I felt a bit weak earlier today. My blood pressure was fine, my urine tests checked out, as did my sugar levels, chest x rays, and blood tests. I don't understand.

I'm scared it will happen again.

I'm so mad I missed out on seeing Lolerpool.

Hopefully it won't happen again, stay safe!

pappe

United aren't really a club that historically has injury problems though. It's just recently that there's been that bad glut of injuries. Arsenal have been like this for a good 7 or 8 years now.
I think United have had bad injury problems since past 4 5 years now.

The amount of injuries Arsenal and United have are mind boggling compared to the amount City and Chelsea get.

United should hire Eva.

Agreed, something is rotten at United.

I understand injury from a challenge, something that Herrera got.

I also assume LVG is making the team train harder because of bad results and playing to his philosophy. Unlike say Chelsea where Costa apparently doesn't train at all.

Yen

Get well soon Kid A
I know that feeling.

Was drank under the table by someone 4 years my junior last night. I'm 23. The utter shame of it.

My faculty and all the lecturers hosted the freshers and the returning students yesterday afternoon. Freshers got trashed on wine, looked to be about 8 empty bottles by the end. They won't be drinking anyone under the table.

pappe

Agreed, something is rotten at United.

I understand injury from a challenge, something that Herrera got.

I also assume LVG is making the team train harder because of bad results and playing to his philosophy. Unlike say Chelsea where Costa apparently doesn't train at all.

Thats a smart move that Costa does not train a lot. Players who are more injury prone should not be made to train harder. It will only break them up more often. Something which Wenger and United staff dont do and push them even harder.

deroli

Had 3 pints last night and my stomach is in knots this morning.

Gone soft.

I was at the oktoberfest yesterday. Drank 2 Maß. Left around 8 in the evening, because I didn't feel well and went to bed before 10.

I feel a little ashamed :(

Facism

Gold Member
Shadow of Mordor probably won't arrive until next week cos Amazon are scabby cunts who don't dispatch shit until the day of release.

My cheerios have been royally pooped in.

Might go out tonight as a result and watch my mate's band. He's shit and I laugh all the time but as long as I turn up that counts as support right? I'll start a mosh pit as well even though it's associated with a completely unrelated music genre because isn't that what people do at gigs.

I pretty much never go to gigs.

Did I tell you about Amazon being crap.

We knew a guy who fronted a metal band, totally up his own arse, would scab drinks off people, even pick up random beers and sip from them. Complete fucking sponge. He has a chin that looks like it's sucking in all the light around his face.

Anyway, we were at one of his gigs and he told us to go hard for the next song cos people were standing around not really feeling the cookie-cutter CHUGGAH CHUGGAH shit his band was poisoning us with. We thought "fuck it" and went hard for a good mosh and he stopped the song midway to tell us "not that hard." so metal etc.

What a fucking nonce.

----

I've still got my drinking chops but i rarely ever bother because 3-day hangovers are a reality, not a myth :(

Salazar

There was a good article a while back about a pro American women's league goalkeeper who was neurally compromised in all kinds of significant ways after some concussive impacts.

The kind of concussive impacts that are familiar from pretty much anyone's experience in a substantial involvement with relatively competitive football. But the female neck is a different thing, innit, and it makes a huuuge difference.

And the child's neck, I suppose :(

Thats a smart move that Costa does not train a lot. Players who are more injury prone should not be made to train harder. It will only break them up more often. Something which Wenger and United staff dont do and push them even harder.

I think it helps when you are playing well, winning games and in a comfortable position overall.

In United's case, they are trying to get players to play at a higher level so you train more.

I think it helps when you are playing well, winning games and in a comfortable position overall.

In United's case, they are trying to get players to play at a higher level so you train more.

We really don't know how hard they are worked in training, at United or Chelsea. There will be a lot that goes into how players injuries are managed - not just the intensity of the training sessions.

Chelsea are playing more games than us too, they've already played like 3 more matches this season. That's when you're most at risk of injury. I very much doubt it's as simple as Van Gaal making them run harder and longer.

And the fact that some players are just very injury prone and we seem to have a lot of those.

Unrelated to this article but is it just me or are there more ACL injuries lately?

I think this came up in one of the previous threads too. I have no idea really but I don't think it has become that much more common. I can remember quite a few players getting ACL injuries in the early 00's too.

There was a good article a while back about a pro American women's league goalkeeper who was neurally compromised in all kinds of significant ways after some concussive impacts.

The kind of concussive impacts that are familiar from pretty much anyone's experience in a substantial involvement with relatively competitive football. But the female neck is a different thing, innit, and it makes a huuuge difference.

And the child's neck, I suppose :(

It's a pretty glaring issue within the game that keeps on being ignored. As pointed out in the article - part of a process. Dat denial.

What happened in the WC, especially with Kramer and Pereira was shocking though.

L1NETT

Dougie Freedman left Bolton

Not too surprising, some right poor results

----

Rereading the thread, get well soon KidA!

---

Peaky Blinders back to it's gorgeous flashy self last night. Damn good show that

confuziz

Banned
Anyone a hardware expert here?

Is it possible that about 50% of my harddrive gets deleted (because of malfunction or whatever) while the other half doesn't? Doesn't make much sense to me..

K1LLER7

According to Sam Allardyce, LVG has scrapped having wine/beer with the opposing manager after games. Big Sam wasn't happy lol.

He's transformed Fergie's office into an analysis room.

LVGenius.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hope to hear good news on the Herrera front :(

Pardew: " I will go home and shine my manager of the year trophy to give myself a bit of confidence and come in tomorrow."

I love him.

How could you not love him?

I am one of few words, I speak when the time is right. It should not be other players to spur you on. If the temperament is not there then it means you are not ready.

Totti is spot on. You shouldn't really need someone to encourage you and get you pumped up once a game has started. I really want to see 11 Gattuso's out there.

And Messi saying he is not competing with Ronaldo annoys me. I wish they would both come out and just admit it. There is no shame in competing with each other. It has pushed them both on to become as good as they can be.

Salvadora

Gala fans destroyed the away section at the Emirates.

100 seats broken, 2800 loose.

animals, the lot of them.

fascism please call me racist

Gala fans destroyed the away section at the Emirates.

100 seats broken, 2800 loose.

animals, the lot of them.

fascism please call me racist

Only 100 seats? Imagine if Brøndby had visited you, would have been at least 1000!

Sorry if it's hard to imagine, you will never get back in Europe at this rate Bjælke lol

@gigi_salmon 21s21 seconds ago
Jose Mourinho has confirmed that Diego Costa will play v Arsenal but that both Ramires & Didier Drogba are out of Sunday's match

AkpmCMU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom