• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Stop saying that, I was hardly jumping for joy about any of them :p

At least Moreno seems good, and Manquillo seems okay :(

And anyway, Origi will win us the league next year.

#alwaysplanningfornextyearbollockstonow

You just didn't listen.

Southampton and balo were the wrong targets. Balo especially. I'd genuinely rather have old eto'o.

Moreno is great at least...lol

A combination of injuries and disagreements with Rodgers kept him out. Position next to Skrtel has been up for grabs for some time now.

Let's not pretend he was much good at defending on the occasions he did play over the last 2 years.

Wonder what we'd be like if we'd got Remy and Sanchez

faridmon

FootyGAF, what is the meaning of life?
wtzgU.gif

This might help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qFhdQbJ7SI

If not, then my outmost condolences!

He was great before the injuries...

He was on track to be world class bruv. He was incredible in 06/07, never seen anything like it in a young defender at Liverpool tbh. His tackling was good, his heading was good, he had a decent amount of pace, he was strong, his marking was good, and to top it off, he was fantastic at bringing th ball out of defense, with brilliant passing ability short and long to go with it.

Only lasted a season though before the major injuries started :(

I've still never actually been. :(

Maybe when they go to Borehamwood i'll pop along for that.

I've been twice

It's like a Soviet era little football ground that was abandoned after they built one tiny stand. I don't think the pitch has been relayed since it's inception either :p

Impulse buys on Steam are way too easy, just bought Stalker: CoP for £6.49. Whether I'll ever play it, fuck knows.

WJD

Time & Leisure, some local guide for Bromley and Wimbledon and Kingston and places like that

Seems like a general dogsbody really :lol, but interesting!

Good stuff, PA sounds like the perfect role to start working your way up the ladder with anyway.

You'll be writing inches in no time!

I've been twice

It's like a Soviet era little football ground that was abandoned after they built one tiny stand. I don't think the pitch has been relayed since it's inception either :p

Impulse buys on Steam are way too easy, just bought Stalker: CoP for £6.49. Whether I'll ever play it, fuck knows.

Eh, payday today, who gives a shit :p just bought Mordor off the US PSN store myself aww yisss

Eh, payday today, who gives a shit :p just bought Mordor off the US PSN store myself aww yisss

for some reason I consider the wages rounded down to be the actual pay, and anything above it is instantly expendable :p

It's really weird at work on payday. We're actually in store and working at midnight, so some of the people I work with get really happy around midnight. Like they're telepathically linked to their bank account, and it gives them a little boost when the money arrives :p

for some reason I consider the wages rounded down to be the actual pay, and anything above it is instantly expendable :p

It's really weird at work on payday. We're actually in store and working at midnight, so some of the people I work with get really happy around midnight. Like they're telepathically linked to their bank account, and it gives them a little boost when the money arrives :p

:lol, I got my payslip today, haven't looked at it yet :p

off tomorrow and next week too, YES M8

btw, can people book holidays on your form without your permission? I'm pretty sure it's an error but I'm certain I didn't book off two weeks for Christmas :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom