• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

A suicidal nuclear monk just exploded in the midst of my party in Wasteland 2 and burned off all their clothes. An eye opener. This is how I should've been rocking the wastelands from the beginning. #TeamWooden

Sup footie gaf.

Be gentle with me but in al honesty, are Liverpool gonna beat West Brom tomorrow?

My heart can't take this amount of Brendan Moyes

jts

...hate me...
Just having my dinner break. I'm at work. :-(
#EveningShiftBros
Got it.

I would've gotten my copy ASAP if I hadn't been throwing good money after bad lately.

And I have to be productive as fuck this weekend so there's also that.

Probably won't be able to resist past next week though.

Labadal

Can't wait to see us get rekt by West Brom after a bad week.

Made a wildcard last week and still had to make more than one sub this week.

Losing close to $15000 on the stock market due to new government. Made $2000 of that back today, so only $13000 loss at this point. (I've made lots of money other years, so this isn't as bad as it seems long term.)

Tickets for Liverpool - Madrid on the 22nd acquired. I have never been to Anfield and witnessed a loss. There's a first for everything. They don't deserve to have me there, the underachieving bastards, but I'm stupid like that. met Henderson last time. Agger the time before that. This time, I hope to see Sturridge, Sterling or Balotelli. If I happen to meet Henderson again, I'll ask if I can touch his hair.

Still waiting for morsel to send me a Bloodborne code. Final Fantasy XV looks like a disappointing affair. Bought both inFAMOUS games for PS4 and pre-ordered Social Justice Warrior Age: Inwuisition.

Saw FIFA15 in the store but did not buy because I'm awful at football games not called Championship Manager or Football Manager.

Started watching Gotham. Weird casting for some of the roles, but it is better than Arrow. The new season of Boardwalk Empires is Ace.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Believe FC is dead.

People going full manual killed it.

You never go full manual.

Is it time for old Cola to come back and shout at people

I have actually been messaged by people to start shouting

Hixx

Is it time for old Cola to come back and shout at people

I have actually been messaged by people to start shouting

Dunno mate but Quiche is too nicey nice. When I was PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY sighing I don't think the clicked on and so I said "if we are this shit in the next game I will leave" and I did leave and all they could say was "your pro scored Hixx!" and I was all like "a parting gift to Believe FC"

I'm going to found HIXX'S FOOTBALL FRIENDS tomorrow

Labadal

my god

You either go all in or not. I've made more than $10000 three years in a row now. It's a nice addition to the money I make from regular work.

I'm also looking at buying some real estate with my brother. That's something we have been thinking about for some years now. My goal when I was about 15 years old was Cartman inspired: Have at least 1 million (in this case Swedish krnor) on your bank account by the age of 30. I'm not going to pussy out now.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Dunno mate but Quiche is too nicey nice. When I was PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY sighing I don't think the clicked on and so I said "if we are this shit in the next game I will leave" and I did leave and all they could say was "your pro scored Hixx!" and I was all like "a parting gift to Believe FC"

I'm going to found HIXX'S FOOTBALL FRIENDS tomorrow

Invid thinks the new patch is coming soon

Until then everyone from the old club save me and Bacon is done

I think we underestimated how long it would take the new folk to get it, the fact the gk's passing and other things is a mess didnt help.

I finally bought Valiant Hearts, this better be good Linnett, having to install uplay and all that shit again.

But I can't be angry, steam said I was saving 2000 euros by buying their arcade pack (valiant hearts, trials fusion, child of light). Games are expensive these days

Labadal

More importantly though, where are you in Wasteland 2?

I started playing it, then came real life and I haven't had much time to play it, to be honest. A combination of lots of work, keeping an even closer look at anything realted to Swedish financials, and looking for a good building to buy, gaming has not been a priority. (I have still managed to buy around 15 old and new games in the last two months.)

Tomorrow, I have planned to play the game with a pause only for eating and to watch the Liverpool game?

How do you like the game so far? I have heard and read very mixed opinions about the game. I have only done a few battles so far, went to Highpool, but haven't done much yet. Jose Mourinho is probably my favorite ranger so far. Should have made a Luis Suarez ranger instead of Brendan Rodgers.

Scum

Got it.

I would've gotten my copy ASAP if I hadn't been throwing good money after bad lately.

And I have to be productive as fuck this weekend so there's also that.

Probably won't be able to resist past next week though.

jts, pls. I forgot to mention that I have my 3DS with me at work. No better time to get the practice in, innit.

#SkivingFromWorkOnTheEveningShift

Tickets for Liverpool - Madrid on the 22nd acquired. I have never been to Anfield and witnessed a loss.

Started watching Gotham. Weird casting for some of the roles, but it is better than Arrow. The new season of Boardwalk Empires is Ace.

So jealous. So fucknig jelous. As a Canadian my only option is to purchase 890$ plane tickets and hope to find tickets to the game

May I ask how much you got them for?

And yes, this last season of BWE is bonkers.

Scum

I finally bought Valiant Hearts, this better be good Linnett, having to install uplay and all that shit again.

But I can't be angry, steam said I was saving 2000 euros by buying their arcade pack (valiant hearts, trials fusion, child of light). Games are expensive these days

Arcade Pack?

Edit - Nevermind. Got it.

Arcade Pack?

cgk5Mux.png

I fucking hate uplay, accidentally redeemed the game on my wrong account, now I got one account with farcry 3 on and one with the others. :scumavatar

But as I said, that 2k euro saved.

Hixx

uPlay is hilarious. It still doesn't even consolidate patches, I had to download 4 1GB+ patches for Splinter Cell and go through manual installations for each
KuGsj.gif

Labadal

So jealous. So fucknig jelous. As a Canadian my only option is to purchase 890$ plane tickets and hope to find tickets to the game

May I ask how much you got them for?

And yes, this last season of BWE is bonkers.

You really want to know?

Plane tickets will cost around £200/person. We'll pay around £100 for match tickets. But we are doing it in a very risky way. We know a contact in Liverpool that hooks us up. We get season tickets and use those for the game and then give them back. Last time we were there was at the Everton derby when we won 4-0. Standing at the Kop (no one was sitting for the entire game) and getting to witness that performance was unforgettable. Atmosphere was brilliant, too.

You really want to know?

Plane tickets will cost around £200/person. We'll pay around £100 for match tickets. But we are doing it in a very risky way. We know a contact in Liverpool that hooks us up. We get season tickets and use those for the game and then give them back. Last time we were there was at the Everton derby when we won 4-0. Standing at the Kop (no one was sitting for the entire game) and getting to witness that performance was unforgettable. Atmosphere was brilliant, too.

Luuuuuccckkkkkyyyy. I need to move to Europe already fuck.

a3X8GYh.jpg

Invid thinks the new patch is coming soon

Until then everyone from the old club save me and Bacon is done

I think we underestimated how long it would take the new folk to get it, the fact the gk's passing and other things is a mess didnt help.

Sorry I've not been back on but Shadow of Mordor's been taking my time. That and there do seem to be inherent problems with FIFA currently.

jts

...hate me...
jts, pls. I forgot to mention that I have my 3DS with me at work. No better time to get the practice in, innit.

#SkivingFromWorkOnTheEveningShift

That was me as well 1 year ago. Because I couldn't get online on New Leaf on my home wifi, but I could on my work wifi.

I stopped because I didn't want to get caught
playing Animal Crossing.

uPlay is hilarious. It still doesn't even consolidate patches, I had to download 4 1GB+ patches for Splinter Cell and go through manual installations for each
KuGsj.gif

I remember when I first got Blacklist on release uPlay was so bad it didn't even patch games period. You had to d/l them from a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom