• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

The Luke Shaw deal was similar but without the bad feeling. Manchester United's opening bid was £18 million. Southampton were happy to say ‘no' and confident that Shaw would not be a problem if he stayed. By the time the offer reached £28 million rising to £32 million, they felt almost obliged to say ‘yes' to Ed Woodward for player in whom they had their own concerns about diet, fitness and preparation. There was never any counter offer from Chelsea.

Great piece on Southampton on The Telegraph

Hixx

I guess he meant the whole team.

We don't concede so many goals usually.

im not on about clubs

that's a whole other level of broken shit.

My FUT record is 47-6-15.

And I fucking hate it. But I'm addicted. I will die playing FIFA. So it goes.

I love his smirk

ibi0vUHAVNcqRL.gif

Hixx

I genuinely dunno how people can not think FIFA15 game is completely fucked.

I mean, look:

http://a.pomf.se/snghwo.webm

I run 70 yards and he cannot touch me. I do nothing special. I run in a straight line, cut back in on myself, score.

Works far, far too often for the most BASIC of attacks. rt if u cry evrytiem

Lightning

Banned
Inside I'm delighted for Southampton and hope this continues to go from strength to strength. I'm also extremely happy that we acted an a mature manner in our Chambers pursuit rather than being jackasses about it. The Chambers rumbling were going on from Arsenal sources for a while before the actual deal become public with credible sources.

LOL at Spurs 10m release clause for Schneiderlin? LOL. Arsenal style from last season with the same result.

Pennywise

That is bewildering considering he's fucking shit against me and I regularly beat him 4-1, 5-1, 6-1

The rest of the team is working for him.
Have you forgotten my pass that was almost Kagawa like, when we played yesterday ?

The only thing he needs to work on is concetration, he really isn't focused all the time when the game starts and he just stands there like a prostitute waiting for Wayne Rooney to appear.
He does the same every once in a while when he is up front, looks like he isn't using his radar.

Wilbur

Banned
Have you forgotten my pass that was almost Kagawa like, when we played yesterday ?

The only thing he needs to work on is concetration, he really isn't focused all the time when the game starts and he just stands there like a prostitute waiting for Wayne Rooney to appear.
He does the same every once in a while when he is up front, looks like he isn't using his radar.

You and I really were sensational yesterday. It was just telepathic <3

let me get rich and buy a ps4

I don't use the radar, I find it distracting as hell lol, but in that last game i was standing still because I was answering some PSN messages from killer and fergie ;)

But I do agree I need to concentrate more. I will often switch between my player and the ball anyway, sometimes I can just be standing way offside cos I forget to switch the camera to my player lol

Pennywise

My GF watched me playing Bloodborne today, she was astounded by that game.
Damn I love her <3.

Anyway I don't mind playing CB, if we're full and like 8 people or so wanna play at the same time.
I'm prefer the midfield though :>

Wilbur

Banned
Saints article is class. Really hope they can keep it up (even if all the praise does seem a tad premature considering we're only six games in)

Wanna play Bloodborne at some point but apparently you can only play it at set times?

Will also play LOTR and create my pro tomorrow

And then watch United 2-2 Everton

What a day

Pennywise

Saints article is class. Really hope they can keep it up (even if all the praise does seem a tad premature considering we're only six games in)

Wanna play Bloodborne at some point but apparently you can only play it at set times?

Will also play LOTR and create my pro tomorrow

And then watch United 2-2 Everton

What a day

Sunday October 5th 19:00~22:00 (CET), 18:00~21:00 (BST)

It's an Alpha, so not really open all the time sadly.

Still haven't played a second of LOTR, allthough I got it since wednesday...

Hixx

Caps lock means I'm angry

if i type all in lower case does it mean i am placid

maybe im angry as fuck

who knows

what if i said i want to snap a monitor in half in lower case

WHAT IF I SAID I WANT TO SNAP A MONITOR IN HALF NOW?

who knows

internet humour

Have to say I'm still dead pleased with signing Shaw and think he'll be a great long term signing. Can't believe he's 6'1.

Of course.

What has happened for anyone to think otherwise. Van Gaal wanted him to be fitter, oo-er what a disaster,

He was great against West Ham. Already showed he's a very accomplished LB last season.

Hixx

I dont get it

Southampton's fixtures, you'd expect 10 points.

They've got 13.

So they've done well, but lets be honest their start has been about as easy as they come.

When Roko comes to the SoL let's see how he gets on against Lee Cattermole.

Let's fucking see.

Salazar

"The inside story" as told by the Southampton board of directors

We've heard about the fucking botany of their training pitches dozens of times.

And the shade of green on this one differs ever so subtly from all of the others. It's all preparation innit. Details innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom