• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've actually seen Saints play this season. A shame their game is on at the same time as Arsenal vs Chelsea.

Should be a good game that between Spurs and Saints.

Also forgot they signed Shane Long. Has he scored yet?

Jarnet87

Mata gonna be back in the side, biuriful football will be had. Rumbo will score his first goal. Paddy gonna have Lukaku in his back pocket. After that Jose will cruise 3 points closer to the title.

What a Sunday to be had.

El Topo

I'm three minutes into Hemlock Groves and already I can tell this is going to be some hot trash.

Edit:
Six minutes in. This is some horror b-movie series. Love it.

Edit 2:
Really? A "Previously this summer"/flashback seven minutes in?

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
As hilarious as it would be, Fabregas isn't going to do an Adebayor.

ijJZIA2yZfsh1.gif

the best thing about this is he scored at the other end. legend.

GorillaJu

How GOAT are we talking here? Does it feel and play better than DS?

That's hard to say. The combat is deeper. Back/side-steps seem to have considerable iFrames, but I've noticed that enemies seem to have more varied attack patterns to make up for it.

It's easier to parry enemies with the ranged weapons, and with some enemies it's essential because they have way too much defense to kill with standard attacks. Enemies hit like trucks.

Lightning

Banned
Not sure but hasn't he won as many in the last decade as Arsenal as a club have?
Possibly. But haven't many poor players playing for big clubs?

The fact is he was rejected by City and take a pay cut for his career to die at Spurs. Did he share in the brought success of the club? Sure. Did his career prosper because of it? no. Will he be remembered by any set of fans or clubs at the end of his career? Highly unlikely.

faridmon

Johnny Foreigner Gig was amazing. Quite intimate as they decided to hold the gig just few days before the actual show and it showed. Bunch of passionate fans turned up and they ended up singing with crowds during one of the sets and they played an improved version of
Salt, Peppa and Spenderally which was quite breathtaking.

Also, they announced that the lovely Kelly Southen is getting married in the next few months. Congrats to her!

640px-Kelly_Southern_%28Johnny_Foreigner%29.jpg

Rikkun

I didn't know Twin Peaks had no ending.

When I discovered there was a movie I thought "ok there's the ending"

But no it's a fucking prequel

Fuck you Lynch

Possibly. But haven't many poor players playing for big clubs?

The fact is he was rejected by City and take a pay cut for his career to die at Spurs. Did he share in the brought success of the club? Sure. Did his career prosper because of it? no. Will he be remembered by any set of fans or clubs at the end of his career? Highly unlikely.

Lol do you honestly think he cares if he's remembered? He made more money at his time with city then most of us will make in a lifetime. I'm pretty sure he cares more about that. In fact I'd say 99% of players care more about money than being remembered. There is no loyalty in football, that has been proven countless times

K1LLER7

Welcome back Farid :)

Watched Equalizer earlier. Thought it was great and Denzel is amazing at playing the bad-ass hero characters. Felt it was similar to his 'Man on Fire' movie. Also, didn't know that the girl Wooden has a thing for (?) was in it.

Arsenal should just do what United did with Ronaldo. Announce "Welcome back our magnificent Fabregas!" The fans cheer as loud as possible.

It will completely throw him off his game. That's what happened to Ronaldo.

Although that can only happen in a home game so that would have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom