• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Fucking on tr verge of pulling this 45 year iold lass and my mate cockblocks me and trying to pull me away

"No carbo no" he exclaims

I would have bought her a peperami and everything

There was this lass who stunk so much i walked in to a door from disgust and got told to behavr by who was essentially the reincarnation of hercules or poirot

Im gonna be a family man

bud23

So you don't believe him when he says real madrid offered 150, but then you bring up the other shit he admitted to. Seems like like you are in denial.

And?

Who cares if Madrid offered 150 million for Neymar?

"Neymar's transfer cost 57.1m euro." ... "I guarantee we have not lied," Bartomeu said.

That's what we're talking about.

Shitting on neymars fee is so 2013. Funny that only madrid gaf still cares.
It's all over the Spanish media; Messi tax evading and Barca being shady as fuck with the Neymar signing. Bad ethics.

More than a club alright.

Also, what's with you defending Barcelona and ff defending Bayern at a moments time? It's cringe worthy, stop and focus on your own teams brahs.

I think GT6 would have been remastered for this year if they hadnt delayed Driveclub by a whole year.

I don't really play racers that much, I like F1 games, got FM5 free with my Xbox One and as its on the hard drive its handy to play whilst I download or install stuff. Got FH2, its fun enough, looks good but the load times into races etc are doing my nut

I don't play a lot of racers either, but Gran Turismo is my go to for semi realistic driving. I did also end up playing a lot of motorstorm, but that was because PS3 pretty much only had that and Resistance for a good years time, and Resistance was fucking poop.

I don't play a lot of racers either, but Gran Turismo is my go to for semi realistic driving. I did also end up playing a lot of motorstorm, but that was because PS3 pretty much only had that and Resistance for a good years time, and Resistance was fucking poop.

I liked Resistance :( Was so disappointed with Motorstorm when I finally got to play it, loved the demo and thought it was going to be awesome, and it was incredibly lame.

pulsemyne

Todays swans v newcastle match should be interesting. If swans put a good few past them then it will have to be the end of Pardew. If things go the other way then he maybe free from the sack for a while.

And?

Who cares if Madrid offered 150 million for Neymar?

"Neymar's transfer cost 57.1m euro." ... "I guarantee we have not lied," Bartomeu said.

That's what we're talking about.

Sure Barca are a shady club. they have broken a lot of rules. But don't act like Madrid are saints. Wanting to pay 150 million when they owe so much already. You are both as bad as each other. I still don't understand how Barca got punished for signing underage players, whilst RM have underage Japanese kids on the books.

Manager

just got up

see Leeds are losing

cheered me up

still feel like turd

fuck sambuca

1-1.
ij9J9EfdS3z6H.png

I liked Resistance :( Was so disappointed with Motorstorm when I finally got to play it, loved the demo and thought it was going to be awesome, and it was incredibly lame.

I didn't exactly love Motorstorm either, but I at least found some fun in it. I just hate Insomniac games I think, what a terrible company.

Scum

The only racing game I want is a remake version of Ridge Racer Type 4 :(

YES FLUTTER!

Fucking on tr verge of pulling this 45 year iold lass and my mate cockblocks me and trying to pull me away

"No carbo no" he exclaims

I would have bought her a peperami and everything

There was this lass who stunk so much i walked in to a door from disgust and got told to behavr by who was essentially the reincarnation of hercules or poirot

Im gonna be a family man

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Hixx

He's playing Fletcher. I want to die.

He's dropped Rodwell for Gomez. Gus what the fuck are you doing.

30 mins ago I was gutted that I wasn't going, now I am not bothered. Can't see us even scoring today :(

Oh my god he's dropped AJ to play Wickham on the wing. Losing faith in Gus, we seemed to be getting close then he goes back to an idea that was the worst he's had since 3-5-2 :/

Zabojnik

Catching the Liverpool game today, excited to see them play. Why are they struggling this year? Lack of Suarez? Too many games (CL)?

Psychological counter-punch following last season's magnificent effort. To come so close to touching the sun and see it all slip away at the last minute ... it's tough to come back from something like that, especially when all your competitors got even stronger. And having your best striker replaced with Balotelli, that must hurt like hell.

Hopefully Liverpool bounce back soon.

Hixx

Alvarez not in the squad at all, injured again.

Our two loans are the most injury prone players we've had since fucking Rico. We're transfer GENIUSES.

faridmon

W6eV7r5.gif

You should send me those pics from the last day by the way if you find the time.

Sorry, Will do it ASAP. Its just I need time in order to extract those pics from my camera which can be annoying.

On the other hand, There are some dope pics there! I am a natural photographer!

Hixx

"Giaccherini just arrived and had his left leg in one of those brace things, hobbling quite badly."

Do you think they got it from GapKids?

Manager

Why do you like Leeds, Manager?

They're everything that's wrong with football.

When you live abroad you don't experience how their fans are and they've always had an unfulfilled potential that makes them exciting to watch. They're the perfect team to play as in Football Manager or Fifa as well, as their arena is big and income pretty good.

However, when I started to watch them they had Kewell, Woodgate, Bowyer, Robinson, Ferdinand, Keane,
Seth Johnson
and Smith and were one of the most promising teams in the world, it's obviously not the same today.

Salazar

However, when I started to watch them they had Kewell, Woodgate, Bowyer, Robinson, Ferdinand, Keane,
Seth Johnson
and Smith and were one of the most promising teams in the world, it's obviously not the same today.

Viduka m8

Quality striker. Reasonable seeming bloke.

Neuer - Alonso, Dante, Benatia, Lewandowski, Robben, Shaqiri, Rafinha, Bernat, Lahm (K), Alaba”

Why do you or where ever you get those lineups from, never have the players in order? I always think "Why are Lewandowski and Alonso playing as a fullbacks while Alaba is leading the attack?"

Sort it out.

I think I might watch this game. Go Bayern

Blablurn

Why do you or where ever you get those lineups from, never have the players in order? I always think "Why are Lewandowski and Alonso playing as a fullbacks while Alaba is leading the attack?"

Sort it out.

I think I might watch this game. Go Bayern
I just quote from Twitter.

And with Pep you never know anyway. He uses like 2 or 3 formations in one game lol.

Not sure how I feel about Balotelli being dropped in favour of Lambert alone up front

There's something about Balotelli that suggests he's capable of pulling a moment of quality out of his arse at any given moment, even if his performance is poor. Lambert has just been rubbish at everything in his short appearances so far, and the same was true of him for the entirety of our preseason campaign.

Think we'll be relying on Sterling and Coutinho, neither of whom have played well in the last 3 or so games, Coutinho in particular has had a shocking start to the season.

Least Markovic is on the bench, I guess. And MORENDERSON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom