• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
2014-10-02_PRESENTACION_FUTBOL_BASE_25-Optimized.v1412328918.JPG

dem new messis

WengerArsene-smiling.jpg

Meier

Silva not to happy to come off. Can't blame him since he's had an amazing game, but definitely a smart change here.

Moobabe

Shame for Villa - really dropped off a couple of yards the past 10-15 minutes and it's cost them big time.

Shame they offered almost no goal threat :/

dc89

Some excellent In play betting by myself if I do say so.

City to win at 8/15
After we score first O1.5 goals at 9/4

BOOOM.

Hixx

Keane's beard is a bad sign. Think he's going to murder someone soon. The longer the beard, the more angry and unhinged he is.

nitewulf

Roy Keane looks so badass, they should make one of those survivalist movies with him fighting bears with his bare hands and shit

Wes

venison crêpe
Tough spell almost behind us. Benteke coming back. Vlaar will hopefully be back soon.

Looks like we know how to defend for 70 minutes against top 7 teams so hopefully that will hold us in good stead for lesser teams.

Now just to solve how to create chances against everyone else.

Tough spell almost behind us. Benteke coming back. Vlaar will hopefully be back soon.

Looks like we know how to defend for 70 minutes against top 7 teams so hopefully that will hold us in good stead for lesser teams.

Now just to solve how to create chances against everyone else.

Like I say, alot of positives to be taken from a really tough run of fixtures. I reckon Villa will easily get mid-table m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom