• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good.

It's almost identical to the book though. They've basically consolidated some of the side characters into the main roles but apart from that it's the same.

Hard for me to properly judge it because I knew every twist and turn, and the structure was so similar that they all arrived as I anticipated them to.

I enjoyed it but it didn't blow me away. The casting was sensational. And the environments all looked as I imagined them to.

Definitely go watch it. If you haven't read the book you'll really enjoy it. If you have you won't dislike it.

I have problems with Gillian Flynn's plot though and it has nothing to do with Fincher.

Sounds great, I love Fincher and I haven't read the book either (its on my iPad kindle app tho) Can't wait. I know absolutely nothing about it other than the fact that the guy's wife goes missing :lol

TeddyBoy

You're right, but I love Gonzo :(

I think Benitez needs him more than we do right now :p

Seriously though, Sturridge, Higuain, Balotelli and Origi would give us so many options. Higuain would be the only one who can only play as an out-and-out striker as well I think

Higuain teaching Divock how to find the right positions
Sturridge teaching Divock how to dance
Balotelli teaching Divock how to live

It'd be boss.

Shame Ilori is in the French league, makes it difficult for fans to get a proper idea of how he's doing since nobody watches Ligue 1. Nobody watched Granada either, but Revista was worth watching at least

If we all those strikers I would at least want some proper rotation!

Do you wish you were Origi hitch? :p

jts

...hate me...
WoodenLung, now that I'm going to be a scandinavian as well, which UK game shops have the best deals and ship there.

nitewulf

RC4sJfv.jpg
Lol 3G internet

WoodenLung, now that I'm going to be a scandinavian as well, which UK game shops have the best deals and ship there.

You moving here?

I used to buy a lot from shopto, but I tried not to anymore after their whole credit card leak fiasco. They were quick though and cheap. But now a danish site ( coolshop.dk ) usually have the game about as cheap and will deliver for release date. But as I pretty much don't buy console games anymore, I'm not that updated on it. Coolshop or just the big chain ElGiganten usually has almost if not as cheap as the UK stores.

jts

...hate me...
You moving here?

I used to buy a lot from shopto, but I tried not to anymore after their whole credit card leak fiasco. They were quick though and cheap. But now a danish site ( coolshop.dk ) usually have the game about as cheap and will deliver for release date. But as I pretty much don't buy console games anymore, I'm not that updated on it. Coolshop or just the big chain ElGiganten usually has almost if not as cheap as the UK stores.
Not there, but to the balls of the larger scandinavia. Finland. I land next Wednesday. When I visited, game prices were fookin outrageous in stores. Just thought maybe shops have similar shipping costs to that part of europe. I'll do some research.

No such thing m8 except for a portion of Brits

English>British>European>the rest>French>Honduran

The Queen of Denmark will find you, and kill you.

GTbZCO2.jpg

Not there, but to the balls of the larger scandinavia. Finland. I land next Wednesday. When I visited, game prices were fookin outrageous in stores. Just thought maybe shops have similar shipping costs to that part of europe. I'll do some research.

Oh in the standard store the prices are also crazy here for the most part. I bet they got some cheap Finnish site.

I know its slightly off topic but I have a slight Fifa ultimate team quirk here where u can earn free coins

start a single player tournament called 'starter tournament', score a couple goals, take the ball to the opposition side of the pitch in their corner, then leave it. Come back 5 mins later, rinse and repeat for second half'

Earn coins while doing housework, homework, watching tv etc...

No need to thank me. I just love you all.

Arnie

All of her jokes are either "I eat lots of ice cream" or "my boyfriend thinks I'm fat" or a combination of the two.

And she does it in Hixx's accent.

Make of that what you will.

It's not that great tbh, when you first get things going there's no real challenge anymore. The first Democracy was better I thought, or maybe I just sucked at it.

Oh, well that makes me feel better about not playing my purchase :p Ive really got to stop buying games on Steam then not playing them, at least I have 221 hours on Banished to my name

El Topo

Britain is now unanimously ruled by The Mango Movement. Not a single vote for the opposing party. No one wants to kill me. Everyone is happy, the treasury is overflowing.

Meh. Time to screw things up and establish a totalitarian Mango regime.

Hixx

All of her jokes are either "I eat lots of ice cream" or "my boyfriend thinks I'm fat" or a combination of the two.

And she does it in Hixx's accent.

Make of that what you will.

She's from Shields. I am a "pit yacker", as my Grandad said the other day. The sod.

It's completely different.
dPrJaGc.png

-

sweatitjso.png

The pace, lads. The pace.
iISggJuOqoNJ3.png

Hixx

I presume you mean Hadrians Wall unless you are an uber nerd geek.

And the answer is no. It was built along the river Tyne and westwards iirc, to keep the filth north of the Tyne out.

Wilbur

Banned
Just been at a housewarming. A very ladylike lady sat down and farted. It was genuinely hilarious.

Why are farts still so funny after twenty one years of doing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom