• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Wait wat?

I saw Zamparini say that he was taking all the players for a retreat at his house, but is he writing poems now too? Truly a changed man, a few years ago he would have eaten his own testicles.

:lol

Zampini, not Zamparini. He's a Juve fan / writer who lives in Rome, after every Juve - Roma (or vice-versa) he writes a brilliant poem about the match and Roma's eternal struggle vs. Juve. It's a thing of beauty, but you have to know your Italian.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
All that space Madrid gives away, any team with decent offensive players is gonna punish that severly.

:lol

Zampini, not Zamparini. He's a Juve fan / writer who lives in Rome, after every Juve - Roma (or vice-versa) he writes a brilliant poem about the match and Roma's eternal struggle vs. Juve. It's a thing of beauty, but you have to know your Italian.

I need to learn to read. Although I had no idea who Zampini was either.

@Jimi4223 24s23 seconds ago
Every needs to tune into River v Boca in 5 mins. Soaking wet, should never be going ahead. It's going to be mental.

I know what I am going to fall asleep to tonight.

River - Boca starting?

Maybe after they are done planting this tree.

2KhV5BL.jpg

Don't forget about Henderson.

Hodgson will do the impossible, and break Jordan.

Then he'll go back to being Horrenderson :(

Roy is like Voldemort in The Philosopher's Stone. Always there, hidden, waiting to fuck things up and destroy everything good in the world.

Suarez was The Elder Wand

Also fucking lol at Schmelzer breaking his hand and being out for four weeks

What's happening next?

Mats Hummels to break his penis and being out for 2 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom