• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
10626507_452713334871553_4853108349340996454_n.jpg

omg robben's kids are adorable adkfjalejwkfja x_x

I'm not sure about Alien, it looks kind of cool, with a proper survival focus. But it also looks like it's the same thing over and over again in the same boring places.

Will play when it's 10 euros.

Probably is very repetitive if it's really 15-20 hours, although the bloke who reviewed it for The Guardian is saying it isn't. Who knows. If it gets boring I'll just go back to Dungeon Keeper.

I went out pretty dead on the final whistle and I've been thinking about the game...

We were good, without ever having to really go at them and find an extra gear which is good, Hazard came alive with a great bit of skill but we went back into our shell after that, we could have won by more if we had played with more urgency but I don't think we ever really felt like there was any pressure to cause the game to swing massively and make us play like that.. I also thought Arsenal looked like a side that felt they weren't going to win and knew it from the beginning, which is kind of odd, I don't even think they played badly at all.

I also thought Arsenal started pretty well and there were gaps to exploit but they really didn't really play well enough with the final ball to ever do something that really troubled us. Daily Mail gave JT Man of the Match, it could have been several players really.

Ref made a lot of bad calls but at least was consistent about them considering Cahill, Kos, Chambers and Welbeck all should have been sent off for one reason or another (and Oscar should have been booked earlier which could have led to a sending off later).

Finally: Costa is king, I love that man so fucking much.

Linius

PSG is really into playing 1-1 this season.

If Ajax wasn't so shit all of the time I'd start to believe we might have a chance in the CL.

Going back to dungeon keeper is always a good answer

Yes. That or go back to Kerbal Space Progam. I spent ages building this beautiful space station and learning to dock so I could refuel my ships and go on further missions and then the game auto-updated and I killed my save.
nt5j5sS.png

Or I'll try and finally finish Theme Hospital like 15-16 years after I started it. Apparently it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom