• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Oscar actually earn his money his week I was impressed with his defending which is what Jose has been trying to drill into them. If he keeps it up that would be great.

Zabojnik

Zabo please go back to the prev. page and read Totti's comments :lol

I did. It's the same story every year. Roma ladrona, Juve padrona. Nei secoli dei secoli, amen. <3

Leonardo Bonucci &#8207;@bonucci_leo19 36 mins36 minutes ago

Godo. #finoallafineforzajuventus #vincereèlunicacosacheconta http://instagram.com/p/tyQ62Ur1Rs/

bonucciabbraccio.jpg

I ... I can't hate him. Not today at least. :D

scently

Di Maria is an incredible crosser in open play but his corners are pure shit.

Thought Falcao had his best game yet too. Missed some good chances but his movement and strength is top class. But concerned about RVP. He isn't looking sharp and slows our play down considerably when he's on the ball.

Yeah, Di Maria's corners are terrible. Somebody else should do it instead.
Falcao was just nervous about getting the first goal. I expect him to go on a run now.

Agreed about RVP. He really slows our game down for no reason sometimes. He keeps trying to dribble or over complicates things when a simple pass would suffice.

Mata was anonymous in the game today apart from his assist. He gets bullied off the ball, doesn't track back much, and doesn't offer any physical presence whatsoever. Hopefully he performs better in the next game or Adnan should have a go that that position.

There was some West Ham player I think who fucking smashed it in. I don't remember who or what match. But that was goal of the month. It had POWAH

There was some West Ham player I think who fucking smashed it in. I don't remember who or what match. But that was goal of the month. It had POWAH
Best thing about that goal is that just before he shoots there is a West Ham player at the bottom of the shot calling for the ball on like the hallway line :lol

Di Maria crosses the ball so early it's great.

Tc91

Falcao's celebration was awesome.

Did Blackett play well?

Made me nervous as hell, never closed down his man on the right just let them get crosses in and was just a bit dodgy.

Credit to him he made a game winning block before De God's last save.

Slizz

Blocked Barry's shot.
Yeah that is all I saw in the highlights.
Made me nervous as hell, never closed down his man on the right just let them get crosses in and was just a bit dodgy.

Credit to him he made a game winning block before De God's last save.

Annoying, I think he can get better. He needs a veteran back there to help him, Evans(when not hurt) isn't commanding enough.

Batongen

Banned
Actually, seeing it again, it was a well placed shot, but not as hard as last week's thundering shot by Jagielka so I think De Gea should save that any day of the week.

Mignolet still wouldn't have saved it

bud

jhwrij.gif

absolutely sensational. mourinho's reaction after being pushed away so easily is painful.

i love arsene despite all of his shortcomings.

Elchele

Dunno, but I feel like Mou is not longer relevant. at least from a media-point of view

edit: the guy with the cap in the bg is killing me :lol

Go_Ly_Dow

jhwrij.gif

absolutely sensational. mourinho's reaction after being pushed away so easily is painful.

i love arsene despite all of his shortcomings.

amazing

look at the guy with the sunglasses and white shirt in the background as he pushes him hahaa

Clegg

I watch di Maria an think "this is a world class player." He scares the life out of defenders with his dribbling, is a magnificent crosser and scores too.

But then I see Ronadlo... Man is just on another level.

I watch di Maria an think "this is a world class player." He scares the life out of defenders with his dribbling, is a magnificent crosser and scores too.

But then I see Ronadlo... Man is just on another level.
As good as Di Maria is he is still too inconsistent. He fades in and out of games. I mean I do think he is "world class" but if he can find that consistency he will just be incredible.

Stones out for a few weeks.
They better hope Distin is back soon or its Alcaraz time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom