• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
t9tlSQo.jpg

zEm5jYV.jpg

I'm not sure about Alien, it looks kind of cool, with a proper survival focus. But it also looks like it's the same thing over and over again in the same boring places.

Will play when it's 10 euros.

Wait, Cesc bossed Arsenal today?

Too bad football is already dead, it could have been such a glorious day otherwise.

Look at this pass

gkpvwr.gif

gxgikd.gif

A shame they had no room for him.

Wenger was even angry at Mou, the adoptive father, who just wanted the little boy inside of Cesc to be happy again. He clearly changed his mind.

jhwrij.gif

Scum

I'm not sure about Alien, it looks kind of cool, with a proper survival focus. But it also looks like it's the same thing over and over again in the same boring places.

Will play when it's 10 euros.

You just know you'll reach a point in the game where you have hide only toi realise you'll be stuck hiding for more than 10mins.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YES

YES

bonucci-totti490ai.jpg

Totti “For years the same old incidents keep happening. I don’t know if we were beaten by referees, but we certainly were not beaten by Juventus tonight.

“Yes, we are angry, but also aware we are a great team and must lift our heads straight away.

“This was a match we really cared about, but Juventus ought to have their own League, as by hook or by crook they always win.

“Are we back to the same doubts? I am not the only one saying this, as these are things everyone in Italy should discuss.

“With Juventus when there is any doubt whatsoever, it’s always a penalty. I have to stop now, as if I keep talking then I’ll get suspended.”
cute-dog-smile-ears-girl-funny.gif

Roma director Walter Sabatini insists “all the Juventus goals were clearly invalid” in a 3-2 defeat.

“It’s scientific that neither of two penalties for Juve should’ve been given, just as Bonucci’s beautiful goal had Vidal offside,” Sabatini told Sky Sport Italia.

“There was a mutation in space and time! All joking aside, we accept the defeat and the quality of Juventus, but all the goals were clearly invalid, despite Rocchi being a good referee.

“I cannot resolve the problems of football. We accept the defeat, but it is evident there’s going to be talk about the incidents, as they are so clear...

“We bring home the result, but the two penalties didn’t exist and the winner should’ve been disallowed. I understand the media will be fired up hearing me as director of sport at Roma saying all three goals should’ve been revoked. I admired Bonucci’s great volley, as I am a man of football.

giphy.gif

EmiPrime

Cesc on 7 assists already this season.

We turned him down because "we didn't need him because we have Ozil" with his 1 assist so far.

Chelsea going to win the league by 10+ points and have the potential to go unbeaten, Cesc and Costa being the last pieces of the puzzle Mourinho needed.

Still angry as hell. I can't believe an amateur like me could see this coming and Arsene couldn't. You don't say no to Cesc Fabregas!! :/

Tubie

We turned him down because "we didn't need him because we have Ozil" with his 1 assist so far.

Chelsea going to win the league by 10+ points and have the potential to go unbeaten, Cesc and Costa being the last pieces of the puzzle Mourinho needed.

Still angry as hell. I can't believe an amateur like me could see this coming and Arsene couldn't. You don't say no to Cesc Fabregas!! :/

To be fair to Ozil, he hasn't really been playing in his natural position.

Scum

All Wenger has to do is adapt his tactics for these types of games. The same shit keeps happening all the time. Contain Arsenal. Catch them on the break.

Playing Ozil as a ML/AML in a 4-1-4-1 is daft.

EmiPrime

To be fair to Ozil, he hasn't really been playing in his natural position.

I am less interested in Ozil's current form and position (both are questionable) than I am with what Cesc would have given us. He would have improved our team immeasurably and been first choice for every game, instead we let that chance pass us by and strengthened a rival to the extent that he will win them the league. I sincerely believe that those league draws this season could have been wins with Cesc.

I can forgive A LOT, I am a big Arsene supporter but gifting Chelsea the league this season like we did to MU two seasons ago is really testing me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They were all so angry.

Supporters booing him too.

Meanwhile you saw the reception Lampard got at Chelsea.

That means Chelsea already won the morality league.

Mou is going for the treble again

-The actual league
-the morality league
-the #deserved league

LVGENIUS

edit: @Mutu: Nope, but I do own a Torres shirt!

EmiPrime

All Wenger has to do is adapt his tactics for these types of games. The same shit keeps happening all the time. Contain Arsenal. Catch them on the break.

Playing Ozil as a ML/AML in a 4-1-4-1 is daft.

It's depressingly predictable. Everyone knew before the game we would lose, I couldn't even imagine us getting a draw.

Flamini was alright though. *clutching straws*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom