• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Crazy that this is the first time we've been in the top 4 for over a year.

That's a whole year of being shit. Solid shit.
Arguably you still are.

Everton were pants today and probably should've taken something.

Leicester hammered you. Hammered.

We are shit too, before you retort.

Arguably you still are.

Everton were pants today and probably should've taken something.

Leicester hammered you. Hammered.

We are shit too, before you retort.
We still are, but have done enough to get there.

To not even be there for a few hours over the course of a whole year is seriously seriously shit.

FlakyImperturbableAustraliankestrel.gif

I have never been more jealous of anyone in a .gif

OMG and they are Pugs. I want his life.

Arnie

Pugs are minging dogs.

They grow up to look like Ozil.

Any puppys are cute, though. That gif is adorable. The swarm of little stunted legs.

jts

...hate me...
I'll meet my Pug again next Wednesday after being apart for the better part of a year. United were already out of the top 4 though.

I'll make sure to spam lots of pictures.

Wilbur

Banned
MUFC FACEBOOK YESSSSSSS

don't worry. I will perform the unagi ceremony and ANDER herrera will be fit again for the West Bromwich game @ upton

daily blind is a renegade of funk

I love too many players on our team, I cannot keep track of it and it stresses me out

when falco scores a butterfly rises the wings in its back from the winter cocoon nd dances. GGMU

If there is going to be two similarly named OTs in a row, Daily Blind is a renegade of funk is worth it

jesalr

The River Plate - Boca game was weird, would have been called off here.

Had River to score before 80', they scored at 79' :cool:

FlakyImperturbableAustraliankestrel.gif

I have never been more jealous of anyone in a .gif

If only he had a full head of hair.

I'd be more jealous then.

But that gif is still cute as hell.

In other news, I have just watched 'One Hour Photo'.

Really creepy and fantastic performance from Robin Williams (RIP)

Lightning

Banned
At least Chambers gets his call up to the England squad now that Stones is injured. The only good thing that's happened today as Chambers got a good lesson today, despite me not agreeing whatsoever with his yellow card.

K1LLER7

Having clinched three points with his quick thinking positioning inside the box, Falcao is looking to the future beyond his current loan from Monaco. "Me and my family are happy here, and we would like to stay for many years at Manchester United."

RUMBOOOO

---

744573A282DB4F2DAB2B0F06D88A67DD.ashx

Incredibly proud to have him as our coach. How he's able to handle the bullshit from the Perez transfer window and keep the squad firmly balanced is impressive to say the least.

tGVFOeP.jpg

Wenger's comments about the push on the Arsenal website make me laugh :lol

on whether he did push him…
I can try to push you and when [I do] you will see what my [pushes are really like]. It was a little one.

Stronger than he looks? haha

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
One time today Valencia got the ball walked 30 yards with it unchallenged, got to the edge of the box, refused to cross it, 3 people ran offside expecting it and he passed it back, he got the ball back and when everyone was offside crossed it into the first defender.

That is a true story, it was magnificent.

One time today Valencia got the ball walked 30 yards with it unchallenged, got to the edge of the box, refused to cross it, 3 people ran offside expecting it and he passed it back, he got the ball back and when everyone was offside crossed it into the first defender.

That is a true story, it was magnificent.

Sounds like iNvid.

Scum

Hate going into international breaks on the back of a loss.

Hopefully Walcott and Ramsey regain fitness by the time it ends.

Get old man Wenger to sort out his tactics depending on the team he's playing or else injured players coming back won't mean a damn thing. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom