• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
As good as Di Maria is he is still too inconsistent. He fades in and out of games. I mean I do think he is "world class" but if he can find that consistency he will just be incredible.

They better hope Distin is back soon or its Alcaraz time.

He terrorises defences in the first half, in the second he drifts off, maybe a fitness issue?

Elchele

btw, talking about films. I'm starting to watch some argentine cinematography, last month I watched 'Relatos Salvajes' (Wild Tales) in the cinema, it was excellent. I recommend everyone to watch it when it gets released in your country.

I also started looking for more argentine films and found 'XXY' and Wakolda. Both are from the same director, Lucía Puenzo

Wakolda is about a story of an Argentine family who lived with Josef Mengele without knowing his true identity. I watched it last night and really liked it. XXY is about an intersexed 15-year-old, sounds really interesting and well rated, will watch it this week.

Portugeezer

jhwrij.gif

absolutely sensational. mourinho's reaction after being pushed away so easily is painful.

i love arsene despite all of his shortcomings.

Mourinho didn't want to fight an elderly man.

Mourinho probably didn't want to push back an elderly man.

dammit, too slow.

Cristiano Ronaldo knows know limits or boundaries and with his trio of goals past Athletic Club Bilbao on Sunday night, he’s now reached another milestone in his glittering career, which puts him firmly alongside La Liga legends Alfredo Di Stéfano and Telmo Zarra, having matched their record of 22 La Liga hat-tricks.

Unbelievable. He's going to do it this season, he'll hold the record.

BzNmCydIIAEEfTA.png

Clegg

As good as Di Maria is he is still too inconsistent. He fades in and out of games. I mean I do think he is "world class" but if he can find that consistency he will just be incredible.

They better hope Distin is back soon or its Alcaraz time.
You're right about consistency being an issue. That's part and parcel with most wingers though. Inconsistent by nature. What Ronaldo has done as a winger/forward is just obscene. Very few footballers can match his consistent level of performance.

Di Maria's added an extra element to his game by being able to play more centrally though. Think that'll help him in the long run. He'll always have to be switched on playing there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
you know Madrid is languishing in midtable when their fans start posting about Cristina's meaningless records :lol

"the most left right footed goals in the last 7 minutes"

"the fastest header in injury time"

Tubie

messi in his prime vs. ronaldo in his prime.

go.

Pains me to admit it, but I think Messi was much better in his best years (Guardiola years imo).

Ronaldo can still get better tho, he certainly has not begun to decline yet.

you know Madrid is languishing in midtable when their fans start posting about Cristina's meaningless records :lol

"the most left right footed goals in the last 7 minutes"

"the fastest header in injury time"

All time hat tricks is meaningless now?

lol talk about being bitter brah, its sunday take it easy.

Arnie

The thing about Di Maria is he looks like he was built to be a slimy fucking dribbler. He's all svelt and gangly. Like he was made to shuffle through gridlocked traffic.

Stick a pair of Preds on that and you've got most teams by the balls.

I'm surprised Clint Hill lived to tell the tale.

jts

...hate me...
Messi = best human bean footballer
Ronaldo da gawd = half man, half machine, half god, half footballer, half 100% best

Ancelotti's press conference​

Match: "We're satisfied, it was perfect. The best game since Cardiff. We played like we always wanted to. Everything went well attacking and defending."

BBC: "All three were fantastic. Ronaldo scored 3, Benzema 2 but Bale assisted twice and worked hard. It's essential they play together. The midfield were also fantastic."

James: "With the ball we play with 3 midfielders and without it Bale helps us defende creating a line of four, so James moves to the left. He's adapting and loves to learn."

Compared with last season: "It was a better game. We're much better than last year at this point. Now we just need continuity. We paid more attention to set pieces, kept a clean sheet. Everything went good."

Ramos: "He had a sore calf in the right leg, wasn't comfortable and we wanted to avoid problems. Tomorrow he'll undergo some tests, then the national team will evaluate."

Carvajal and Marcelo: "They are very important, because by having 3 midfielders they'll have a lot of work. They're combining well and the team is well physically."

Cristiano, Ballon d'Or: "I don't think this year will be doubts about who's going to be Ballon d'Or. No need to make bets."

International break: "I'm not worried, just want to avoid problems and injuries. When La Liga returns we face a very important period. We play Levante, Liverpool, Barcelona... Hope we come back the same way we were today."

System: "We're not making experiences. We won't change. We'll try to adapt the younger ones, the players are comfortable with this system of play."

Dance celebration: "It's normal they celebrate but maintaining respect. I didn't see it though."

Wilbur

Banned
messi in his prime vs. ronaldo in his prime.

go.

Messi. Same goal record, and assists to boot. A better passer, a better dribbler, more creative, and he's smaller than my cock which makes it more impressive.

Love Ronaldo more though, and they're two of the very greatest players ever.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I like Ronaldo more as he's a full on rapist, while Messi is a tax evading drug head

btw we went to The Equalizer a couple of days ago. Chloe is barely in it.

it was a bit too long too, I don't think I liked it that much.

Marton Csokas was fucking LVglorious

jts

...hate me...
See how the fuckers are biting his face and hands. They are really bitey.

I reckon that 200-300 of those could kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom