• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard is just one season away from being Robben-like.
Silva might just be the best Spanish player in the league now though! Depending on how you rate De Gea and what you consider Costa as lol
I'm so fucking biased for De Gea.

He's the only player I agree on every raise he asks for in FIFA and FM. My love for that man knows no bounds.

GorillaJu

Di Maria was fantastic for Real, and was MoTM in the Champions Cup final.

Come on guys. Just accept that Di Maria is amazing. He's world class, and currently one of the best players in the world.

Agreed. He is far and away the best player on the Utd team right now. Falcao put in a very good shift though.

Costa isn't human

You could probably make a really decent Spanish XI from prem teams now

Look at that penis bounce

itkgrz.gif

What a creature

sohois

There are always stories linking these big name players and managers to Man Utd, and yet when it comes down to it the rumoured moves never seem to happen.
Of course this is much more true of players than managers, but I think the point still stands.

Now, one should bear in mind that this summer was a reverse of that principal, as they snatched up the manager they wanted and landed long term target 'Rumbo', as well as Di Maria who seemed for ages headed to PSG (in almost the exact opposite of the Lucas Moura situation). However I would be wary of thinking this marks a change in the way of things.

On the other hand, one could make the point that United missing out on these rumours does not mark some kind of causation for United always missing out on targets and one is simply mistaking noise for signal. We might do well to reject the outside view in this situation and look at each example from an inside perspective.

Nonetheless, even approaching with the inside view still leaves one with a great deal of doubts as to the likelihood of Pep Guardiola to Man Utd.

Chelsea is probably my favorite team that is not Man United. I adore Mou, solid at the front and at the back.

Oh, and Eva. Oh man Eva.

Fuck Terry tho.

Salazar

Absolutely love Falcao's work rate. El Tigre indeed.

:lol

When Fellaini came on my mum, bless her, said "what can he do"

And I said "get it in the corner and stick his arse out into people"

That said, Rumbo is an elite arse-sticker-outer. Covers the ball brilliantly with the arse.

Zabojnik

It's really sad to see how Juventus has been absolutely gutted as a club, from the inside out. Everyone's worst fears confirmed as Allegri has led them to only 18 points from their opening 6 fixtures. One simply must wonder how many points they'd have at this stage if they had kept Conte. 19? 20?

As long as 3-5-2 remains, we're dead.

Also, Yurt, we have 3 points in CL, not 0. I know it feels like it, but, yeah. :)

Fabregas is a strike threatening cunt, but he is the best footballer in the PL. Nobody comes close to his range of passing.

Goodnight

Put Shanks on it. Put Bla on it. Put this Lloyd character on it.

I need some of that Gareth Bale non world cup magic sauce. Signed up for a Nike race today and then ate a pizza and 20 chicken tenders. 20 days to go and I am injured and gaining weight.

bud23

Arturo Vidal is set to be heavily punished by his club Juventus for a fight at a nightclub in Turin. The incident took place just hours after Juve’s 3-2 victory over Roma.

Tuttosport say the 'violent altercation' will likely lead to a Juventus fine and that the club won't be happy with the situation. It's not the first time Vidal has found himself in trouble, receiving bans and fines from both Chile and Juventus in the past.

Gazzetta dello Sport have taken things further on Monday afternoon by releasing some photographs they say are of the aftermath of the fight on Friday morning. The time stated is 5.20am and it's claimed that Vidal was a little late for training on Friday. Gazzetta say he didn't start against AS Roma as punishment.

It is reported that the brawl took place over a women although this has yet to be confirmed.

iOFDY3EGYr41N.png

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/manchester-united-target-vidal-in-disco-brawl-juve-furious

There are always stories linking these big name players and managers to Man Utd, and yet when it comes down to it the rumoured moves never seem to happen.
Of course this is much more true of players than managers, but I think the point still stands.

Now, one should bear in mind that this summer was a reverse of that principal, as they snatched up the manager they wanted and landed long term target 'Rumbo', as well as Di Maria who seemed for ages headed to PSG (in almost the exact opposite of the Lucas Moura situation). However I would be wary of thinking this marks a change in the way of things.

On the other hand, one could make the point that United missing out on these rumours does not mark some kind of causation for United always missing out on targets and one is simply mistaking noise for signal. We might do well to reject the outside view in this situation and look at each example from an inside perspective.

Nonetheless, even approaching with the inside view still leaves one with a great deal of doubts as to the likelihood of Pep Guardiola to Man Utd.

r u srs

Hixx

Oh look, Northumbria Police got their way anyway with the derby. Been moved to the early kick-off on Sunday instead of the 3pm Saturday. :moon

Derby four days before Christmas is the WORST idea, though.

And our game against City at the Etihad is on TV... 3pm Thursday, NYD. Gonna be weird.

well aren't you lucky a right good game is on sky on sunday then

Barnsley vs the mighty claret and amber bradford city

take me hooooooooooooome

midland road

to the plaaaaaace

that I belonnnnng

boring 0-0 coming right up

Barnsley have a football team?

I feel like I've entered a third world country whenever the train stops there

Jarnet87

I'd keep rolling with Paddy, screw the three glassmen. LVG owes them nothing and all they have shown is they can't be relied on. Keep playing Paddy and Rojo or Paddy and Blackett. I especially like the idea of Paddy and Blackett as a CB duo.

He is great. Only concern is when he gets marked out of the game, although a proper back four would also help him with that.

Oh and put him on the Gareth Bale diet...

I'd like to see Blind play with Carrick. Feel like it will let Blind be more adventurous as Carrick will do a lot of the defensive work. or let Carrick get forward and Blind can keep the same role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom