• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I can't believe they are actually making new twin peaks. What a time to be alive, suck my fart Yurt.

#teamshelly

There's a GAF member in OT that supports ISIS. It's kind of mind boggling really.

Is it that same idiot from a months time ago? Kept saying they didn't kill innocent and that there was NO PROOF lol

Wilbur

Banned
I remember feeling really sorry for the guy who said he was a paedophile a year or two ago.

Like, it probably isn't the wisest thing to admit on a place such as GAF... but it was relevant to the topic, and he was really interesting. Said he's been for counselling, this and that and he can't help he's attracted to young people. Didn't ever act on it, but yeah.

And I felt really sad that this guy knows it's wrong and can't help himself, and will probably never find love because he isn't attracted to people of his own age, and that if he really would never act on it it's very upsetting and I have sympathy for him.

Then he got banned.

Beggars can't be choosers, I guess...

_78037188_cdf_270914_ge_cardiff_v_sheffield_wed_01.jpg

Cardiff City have finally appointed ex-Leyton Orient boss Russell Slade as their new manager. Slade, 53, has been helping the Championship club as a consultant since quitting as Orient manager.

Cardiff have been managerless since ex-Manchester United striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer stepped down on 18 September.

Who the fucking hell are you?

A new era has begun!

I remember feeling really sorry for the guy who said he was a paedophile a year or two ago.

Like, it probably isn't the wisest thing to admit on a place such as GAF... but it was relevant to the topic, and he was really interesting. Said he's been for counselling, this and that and he can't help he's attracted to young people. Didn't ever act on it, but yeah.

And I felt really sad that this guy knows it's wrong and can't help himself, and will probably never find love because he isn't attracted to people of his own age, and that if he really would never act on it it's very upsetting and I have sympathy for him.

Then he got banned.

Was that the guy who constantly posted this loli MMO character he made, in the high res pc thread?

His character really was kawaii as fuck.

Hixx

"Keane unimpressed by music choice - Abba - in #SAFC dressing room. "They were going to play a match, men v men . . fucking 'Dancing Queen!'""

""I had the evil thought: 'I'm glad he had it tonight' because it would deflect our woeful performance."

Clive Clarke's heart attack. #keane"

God I miss him.

Linius

you scrub.

I'm not surprised at all. I hardly see a difference between the bits of gameplay in that test to be honest. I clicked on the ones I thought were running more smooth. Then I found out that when I clicked the one who moved fast and smooth it was wrong. So I decided to try the opposite by another one and I was still wrong. Fuck that shit :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Then he got banned.

is he like attracted to "oh baby im with an underage girl" or young looking people in general? Because there's plenty of the latter, and he can go that road I suppose if he can't 'help himself'

I'm 25 26 and I still look 16 :lol
call me bb

Then he got banned.

was that your alt

Wilbur

Banned
"Keane unimpressed by music choice - Abba - in #SAFC dressing room. "They were going to play a match, men v men . . fucking 'Dancing Queen!'""

""I had the evil thought: 'I'm glad he had it tonight' because it would deflect our woeful performance."

Clive Clarke's heart attack. #keane"

God I miss him.

:lol, man so do I. Hopefully he ends up being a great manager somewhere.

is he like attracted to "oh baby im with an underage girl" or young looking people in general? Because there's plenty of the latter, and he can go that road I suppose if he can't 'help himself'

I'm 25 26 and I still look 16 :lol
call me bb

I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure it was 11/12/13, can't remember if it was girls or boys. I just remember him replying to every conversation nice and calmly and reasonably, and I felt quite sad for him.

was that your alt

pulgafaceagain.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol, man so do I. Hopefully he ends up being a great manager somewhere.

I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure it was 11/12/13, can't remember if it was girls or boys. I just remember him replying to every conversation nice and calmly and reasonably, and I felt quite sad for him.

pulgafaceagain.png

fucking fucking me :lol 11!! :lol

WELP! Seek shock therapy

I'm not surprised at all. I hardly see a difference between the bits of gameplay in that test to be honest. I clicked on the ones I thought were running more smooth. Then I found out that when I clicked the one who moved fast and smooth it was wrong. So I decided to try the opposite by another one and I was still wrong. Fuck that shit :lol

Please tell me the ARMAII gameplay was incredibly obvious to you? The helicopter rotors gave it away.

Linius

Please tell me the ARMAII gameplay was incredibly obvious to you? The helicopter rotors gave it away.

Okay, that's a good one actually. Point out what I have to look at in these screens. I wonder if I see it then. I can spot a difference usually, but for some reason I pick the 30 FPS one as the one I like more.

Wilbur

Banned
fucking fucking me :lol 11!! :lol

WELP! Seek shock therapy

I'm sure he said he'd been to therapy and counselling and this and that, and nothing helped. He didn't consider himself a danger to society; I recall him saying something like "those who are attracted to women their own age don't just go out and abuse them because they have self control, and so do I"

I just felt really sorry for him :lol. Poor guy.

inky

Was that the guy who constantly posted this loli MMO character he made, in the high res pc thread?

His character really was kawaii as fuck.

Did you guys catch that account-suicide thread about a week ago in the OT? It didn't last more than a couple of minutes so I doubt most did.

In essence, it was some guy dissatisfied with the people in charge (mainly Evilore) about how they are hypocrites and stuff, but one of his claims was that in the Anime thread or thereabouts there's a "pedophilia sharing ring" where users exchange pics and shit through PMs. He didn't specify if it was only drawings or more, but I guess it wouldn't be a surprise if it was actually true. There's really all sorts of people here.

But yea, I mean, hasn't ISIS released videos themselves of their own members killing people? Like, taking a "there's no proof" position is kinda nuts, let alone defending their actions.

You don't read that.

You just sit back, and consider every screenshot, like when you're at an art gallery.

Yea, that thread is alright. I've got some nice wallpapers from there.

I would post my score but it stopped loading at max payne for some reason.

Probably because the game is shit.

Did you guys catch that account-suicide thread about a week ago in the OT? It didn't last more than a couple of minutes so I doubt most did.

In essence, it was some guy dissatisfied with the people in charge (mainly Evilore) about how they are hypocrites and stuff, but one of his claims was that in the Anime thread or thereabouts there's a "pedophilia sharing ring" where users exchange pics and shit through PMs. He didn't specify if it was only drawings or more, but I guess it wouldn't be a surprise if it was actually true. There's really all sorts of people here.

But yea, I mean, hasn't ISIS released videos themselves of their own members killing people? Like, taking a "there's no proof" position is kinda nuts, let alone defending their actions.

Farid-chan please. With the amount of Lloyd material in whatsapp, we might get shut down for this too soon.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm sure he said he'd been to therapy and counselling and this and that, and nothing helped. He didn't consider himself a danger to society; I recall him saying something like "those who are attracted to women their own age don't just go out and abuse them because they have self control, and so do I"

I think we're born with these things, like fetishes, right? Well who knows

all I know is that I want Wooden to pee in my ear

Then he got banned.

I think we're born with these things, like fetishes, right? Well who knows

all I know is that I want Wooden to pee in my ear

I think I remember this too. Around the same time, DMS also updated things. According to DSM, if you don't act on the desires you aren't actually a paedophile

This was revised, similarly to the changes in homosexuality being considered a mental disorder at some time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/01/dsm-pedophilia-mental-disorder-paraphilia_n_4184878.html

Last post I will make on this topic :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Balotelli is a low/low in fifa, makes no runs and cant really shoot.

11/11

Was disgustingly easy. It's sad that that even exists.

I would post my score but it stopped loading at max payne for some reason.

Probably because the game is shit.

Farid-chan please. With the amount of Lloyd material in whatsapp, we might get shut down for this too soon.

If your PC breaks while trying to play 60fps video then you have to hand in your PC and buy a WiiU. It's the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom