• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep rolling with Paddy, screw the three glassmen. LVG owes them nothing and all they have shown is they can't be relied on. Keep playing Paddy and Rojo or Paddy and Blackett. I especially like the idea of Paddy and Blackett as a CB duo.

I'd like to see Blind play with Carrick. Feel like it will let Blind be more adventurous as Carrick will do a lot of the defensive work.
r u srs

I'd keep rolling with Paddy, screw the three glassmen. LVG owes them nothing and all they have shown is they can't be relied on. Keep playing Paddy and Rojo or Paddy and Blackett. I especially like the idea of Paddy and Blackett as a CB duo.

I'd like to see Blind play with Carrick. Feel like it will let Blind be more adventurous as Carrick will do a lot of the defensive work. or let Carrick get forward and Blind can keep the same role.

I don't like Blackett at all. I think he is a defensive liability.

Jarnet87

I actually think Blackett has a lot of potential. But he has a lot to learnt and he shouldn't be a first team starter. His block yesterday at the end of the match was excellent.

whose he gonna learn from on this team? the only thing our "veteran" CBs can teach him is how to get hurt. Jones can teach him how to throw his body like a rag doll and pick up silly injuries. The only way he's gonna get better is by playing.

Dan Taylor's got hold of a copy of Keane's autobiography early.

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 2m2 minutes ago

First chapter: Keane puts record straight on Alfie Haaland. "There are things I regret in my life and he's not one of them."

:lol

I actually think Blackett has a lot of potential. But he has a lot to learnt and he shouldn't be a first team starter. His block yesterday at the end of the match was excellent.

McNair is definitely the more solid of the two. Apparently Blackett is an LB normally anyway but still, he doesn't fill me with confidence.

Yup, Blackett has shown some potential, but he has shown that he is prone to mistakes and concentration lapses over the full 90 minutes.

“He was just on my right shoulder; how I didn’t fucking hit him again – I was thinking, ‘The villa in Portugal, not treating me well in training – and he just used the word “loyalty” to me,” said Keane about Queiroz.

“I said, ‘Don’t you fucking talk to me about loyalty, Carlos. You left this club after 12 months a few years ago for the Real Madrid job. Don’t you dare question my loyalty. I had opportunities to go to Juventus and Bayern Munich. And while we’re at it we spoke about training downstairs. And were just on about mixing things up in training a bit.”

Keane went on to reveal that Ferguson soon stepped in, saying: “That’s enough. I’ve had enough of all this” which prompted the midfielder to round on his manager, replying: “You as well gaffer. We need fucking more from you. We need a bit more, gaffer. We’re slipping behind other teams.”

Manchester United fined Keane £5,000 for the MUTV interview but when Ferguson dropped him from a reserve game in which he was supposed to continue his rehabilitation from a broken foot, the Irishman knew the writing was on the wall.

Oh Keano.

BzRkeVZCIAMjCYn.jpg

Zabojnik

Morata banned for 1 match, Manolas for 2. Just according to keikaku.

Marotta4.jpg

Should've been 0 for Morata and 3 for the Greek cunt, but we'll take it.

Godan

Yes. I'm done with Smalling Evans and Jones. They've proven they can't stay healthy and it's time we ship them out. They do more harm then good.

Let Arsenal take Jones off your hands then.

Think he will because a top defender in years to come.

dc89

Fuck Monster Energy Sugar Free.
It's made me feel weird as fuck. I think it's passing now - never touching that shit again. Ever.

Yen

Guess I better finish season 2 of Twin Peaks.
God, Lynch will be writing and directing all 9 episodes. What a beautiful day.
Just think how much weirder his films have got since the original Twin Peaks though lol
I haven't seen Eraserhead

Dat Peaks news!

I guess this means I might have to eventually watch the originals as everyone says they are so good.

Know what you're getting yourself into, it's one strange show. Personally I loved it, well, parts of it. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone watched it fresh now and thought it was shite.

Rikkun

So... Fire Walk With Me was both a prequel and an ending huh?

Cunts.

You should thank me, it's pretty clear Lynch is doing this to please me after I lost two hours on that shitty movie last week hoping for an explanation.

Bold One

From United's FaceBook

We’ve seen a great suggestion for a new chant to the tune of ABBA’s ‘Mamma Mia’. Do you think it will catch on?

♪ Di Maria
Here he goes again
Angel, how can he assist you? ♫ ♩

(Credit: Seán O'Sullivan)

I like it

would have gone with Maria by Blondie

Guess I better finish season 2 of Twin Peaks.

Just think how much weirder his films have got since the original Twin Peaks though lol
I haven't seen Eraserhead

Couldn't finish Eraserhead, it was way to weird for me. Loved Wild At Heart, Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive.

Rikkun

From United's FaceBook

We’ve seen a great suggestion for a new chant to the tune of ABBA’s ‘Mamma Mia’. Do you think it will catch on?

♪ Di Maria
Here he goes again
Angel, how can he assist you? ♫ ♩

(Credit: Seán O'Sullivan)

I like it

would have gone with Maria by Blondie
That made my skin crawl like a MLP X Sonic fanfic

Tc91

Keane responded by saying: 'You as well gaffer. We need f****** more from you. We need a bit more, gaffer. We're slipping behind other teams.'

When Van der Sar chipped in and suggested Keane could have used a 'different tone' the reply was robust.

'Edwin, why don’t you shut the f*** up? You’ve been at this club for two minutes and you’ve done more interviews than I’ve done in my 12 years'

Jesus.

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 50m50 minutes ago
Adrian Chiles asked Keane about missing CL final one too many times. Keane had had enough. "I felt like saying: 'Adrian, fuck you.'"

:looooool Chiles, should of slain him Roy.

Clegg

Keane had a scrap with Schmeichel in 98. Fought on the 27th floor of a hotel, head butted Schmeichel and gave him a black eye. Fought right outside Sir Bob's room and woke him up. Poor bugger.

Wilbur

Banned
Just got out of Gone Girl by the way.

Not a fucking heavenly upper echelon seminal masterpiece like Fincher is capable of (he's made FOUR of the fuckers), but really entertaining, looked gorgeous and I'd do naughty things to Rosamund Pike's unmentionables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom