• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

I can't believe what a sucker I am for Halo. At least the console will be £329 when I buy one, which makes it a bit more bearable.

Definitely want to do some destiny stuff with footy-gaffers soon. Be awesome if we could get enough together to do the raid.

Linius

They do sound awfully similar to them. Perhaps they set up at the same time, but it does feel that the originality is not there with Iceage. Hatcham social might not be famous by themselves, but they were responsible for the New-wave of faux Gothic Post-Punk explosion in East London along with Cold in Berlin, Life in Film, Lion Club, S.C.U.M and Neils Children. That scene Influenced a great deal of Post-Punk Movement around the world the likes of P.K. 47 in Chine, Lillies and Remains in Japan, Severity Winter Index in Italy and Slowness in San Francisco to mention a few. It was so influential to a point that Its hard to see Iceage as a cover band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzH8KjJlIRg
V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EagCKe2Au8E
The similarity is uncanny

They both make post punk. That's basically like saying The Cure is a Joy Division rip off or vice versa. Or that The Pharcyde is a The Roots rip off. Etc. etc. If you look at it like that bands like Temples or Tame Impala would have no point in existing either.

That's a song from the new Iceage album by the way. Their first two albums are more like Big Ups kind of stuff, not post-punk at all. The new album got a lot of Birthday Party (Nick Cave's old band) vibes and that typical Joy Division sound. Hence the similarity to Hatchem Social. By the way, I really like that Hatchem Social song.

Randdalf

It's like Miles wanted something worse than his face in the video. Seriously, please stop talking about this match engine, it's all about 2d anyway. Show me more of that terrible sidebar.

I actually can't play using the 2d one any more, I find the 3d one much more engaging. The new one though, something just looks wrong about it. Maybe it will be better when not on Twitch.

They just moved the top bar to the side. if anything it looks worse. I have spent like £130 on this cunting game.

You're like the people you hate in the fifa threads. "Oh they didn't make them ride on kangaroos this time".

r5FhB7S.png

miles pls

K1LLER7

Keane: ‘I liked Ronaldo straight away. He had a nice presence about him and a good attitude.

‘After watching him train for a few days I thought: “This lad is going to be one of the best players in the world.”

‘He was seventeen [sic], but he was immediately one of the hardest working players at United.

‘He was good looking and he knew it. Looking at some of the other players in front of the mirror I would think: “You ******* nugget.”

‘But Ronaldo had innocence to him and a niceness.’

Keane also went on to reveal how Ronaldo earned his move to Old Trafford, joking that it might not have been possible without a rattled pre-season performance from John O’Shea when up against the Portuguese winger.

‘We were playing Sporting Lisbon to celebrate the opening of their stadium. I saw how good Ronaldo was that day,’ he wrote.

‘He was up against John O’Shea. Sheasy ended up seeing the doctor at half time because he was actually having dizzy spells.

‘The club concluded negotiations after the game and we always joked with Sheasy he had actually sealed the deal by playing like a ******* clown.

‘In fairness to him, he was jet-lagged [from America] like the rest of us.’

inky

I actually can't play using the 2d one any more, I find the 3d one much more engaging. The new one though, something just looks wrong about it. Maybe it will be better when not on Twitch.

Agreed. 3D looks off.

And the top bar was great and functional. Why go fuck it up? If you want it vertical just make it like the start menu...

It's part of the new scouting system, you need to scout a player heavily before his actual attributes are revealed. Myself, I just play without hidden attributes.

What was wrong with the way it was? I thought it was fine not knowing a certain number of stats until you scouted the player. Instead of changing scouting they really should've improved on the 3D match engine. It's looked the same since 2009 lol

Does anyone here actually go through all the press conference stuff in FM? I just set my assistant to do it all :lol

I usually put cunt in the text box and storm out. It's the only way I can deal with the pressure of being a Palermo manager.

What was wrong with the way it was? I thought it was fine not knowing a certain number of stats until you scouted the player. Instead of changing scouting they really should've improved on the 3D match engine. It's looked the same since 2009 lol

It really didn't. But it still looked shit.

Randdalf

They did this year, according to them. Motion captured animations and stuff.

Scum

Keane: ‘I liked Ronaldo straight away. He had a nice presence about him and a good attitude.

‘After watching him train for a few days I thought: “This lad is going to be one of the best players in the world.”

‘He was seventeen [sic], but he was immediately one of the hardest working players at United.

‘He was good looking and he knew it. Looking at some of the other players in front of the mirror I would think: “You ******* nugget.”

‘But Ronaldo had innocence to him and a niceness.’

Keane also went on to reveal how Ronaldo earned his move to Old Trafford, joking that it might not have been possible without a rattled pre-season performance from John O’Shea when up against the Portuguese winger.

‘We were playing Sporting Lisbon to celebrate the opening of their stadium. I saw how good Ronaldo was that day,’ he wrote.

‘He was up against John O’Shea. Sheasy ended up seeing the doctor at half time because he was actually having dizzy spells.

‘The club concluded negotiations after the game and we always joked with Sheasy he had actually sealed the deal by playing like a ******* clown.

‘In fairness to him, he was jet-lagged [from America] like the rest of us.’

The EPL needs more cunts.

Does anyone here actually go through all the press conference stuff in FM? I just set my assistant to do it all :lol

When I start and it ends right there.

Hixx

Dig Out Your Soul is a criminally underrated album. People just seem to forget it.

8/10 Linius seal of approval because of it being ignored by the mainstream.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im gonna get a Di Maria shirt then i will play like him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom