• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Within is 30fps on PC.

Someone

help

2j21p.gif

This is karma for what I was saying yesterday

It has to be

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I can only imagine the abuse you will receive from the kids at the park, if you're going full kit wanker with a Di Maria shirt.

Japanese developers on pc + Bethesda. It's going to be a disaster isn't it.

Literally the only difference between then and now is that I wont have my own name on my shirt

I even wear full socks

No shinguards though

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You're a horrible human. and i'm going to bed, my head hurts.

maybe i will tweet angry things at Miles first.

Wooden im gonna come visit you in the Philippines wearing a Bronby kit with Aggers name on the back.

We will embrace as brothers.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
you just reminded me we have to play Stoke twice this month after Sunderland.

and then Hull Tigers and Leicester.

fucking hell they're going to be showing those games during the credits on MOTD.

Batongen

Banned

FootballFan

I wish I had an Xbox One too...

Hint hint quiche pls.

Edit
Don't buy it for me quiche. I am joking. Save your money. Buy a house in nz and chill with lightning and ff.

Oh man, good watch. Remember playing the first edition with real players on a friend's 486 (Ronny Rosenthal was immense in that game) and when CM2 came out I hid the copy from another 'friend' because I knew I had found the holy grail and it was to be mine, and mine only :lol

I do remember the old CM's, but not really the difference or being excited about release. But I remember me and my friend going nuts when Freddy Adu got his CL debut for Benfica in mid 00's against Copenhagen. We loved him so much in CM/FM, and there he was.

He turned out to be shit of course, but it was so exciting to actually see him, in person. Forward 5 or 7 years and he's having a trial with a local shit team here lol, and they declined him. :']

moai

Has anyone commented on marotta's words about vidal
Juventus CEO Giuseppe Marotta said: 'Vidal is the typical South American player. The history of football is full of these types of stories. [Former Juventus player and Argentina international Omar] Sivori was one of them, so was [ex-Inter Milan and Argentina star Antonio] Angelillo and many others.

'South Americans are like that. They live certain situations in their own way, they have a way to celebrate and to enjoy themselves.

Vidal is an idiot that has been involved in many situations like this, but as a southamerican i find the generalizations like this very offensive.
Marotta is a moron.

Vidal is an idiot that has been involved in many situations like this, but as a southamerican i find the generalizations like this very offensive.
Marotta is a moron.

As a south american I am also offended.

Batongen

Banned
I do remember the old CM's, but not really the difference or being excited about release. But I remember me and my friend going nuts when Freddy Adu got his CL debut for Benfica in mid 00's. We loved him so much in CM/FM, and there he was.

He turned out to be shit of course, but it was so exciting to actually see him, in person. Forward 5 or 7 years and he's having a trial with a local shit team here lol, and hey declined him. :']

Antonsson was always available in his early years starting with editions from 01/02 game (next to last I really spent time with, not really made it to FM when they switched) when he played in the Swedish league. He didn't really develop to be that strong defender Liverpool needed unfortunately, but hey, it was probably as accurate as real life :/

Zabojnik

Marotta is a moron.

Marotta is one of the nicest persons around. You should feel ashamed.

bud

Marotta is a moron.

"south americans like getting into fights."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Marotta is a moron.

we're bad at damage control in case you haven't noticed :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who cares if he parties when he delivers on match day?

He aint delivering lately though that's the problem

You know what? Sell him. Can't have players coming late to training

Pereyra is better anyway

You know what? Sell him

-------------------------Valdes--------------------------

Flanagan------Skrtel-----Sakho---------Moreno

------------------------Vidal------------------------------

---------Henderson-------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Lallana----------

-------------------------Sterling--------------------------

----------------Higuain--------- Sturridge------------

Affirmative, Moyes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
-------------------------Valdes--------------------------

Flanagan------Skrtel-----Sakho---------Moreno

------------------------Vidal------------------------------

---------Henderson-------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Lallana----------

-------------------------Sterling--------------------------

----------------Higuain--------- Sturridge------------

Affirmative, Moyes.

Where's Stevie you mofo 😠😠

El Topo

You know what? Sell him. Can't have players coming late to training

Pereyra is better anyway

It's all his knee, isn't it? Completely broken, so he can't deliver and has to party to forget about the pain? Who's gonna buy him at this point?

x64aiWt.jpg

OozJwxI.jpg

jBgYFzq.jpg

Ilkay, Reus and Micky back on the pitch. Dede visiting the team.

Football is slowly getting revived

We're coming for you, second place!

Watch Hummels and Piszczek get injured on Saturday lol ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom