• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Topo

lol I can't believe Schalke actually signed Di Matteo. What a time to be alive

I'm pissed that there's many articles justifying Schlacke's decision by claiming the team didn't develop, had no style or consistency. I mean, the guy has been Schalke's most successful trainer in many years, the fuck do they want?

Pennywise

I really hate that there's many articles justifying Schlacke's decision by claiming the team didn't develop, had no style or consistency. I mean, the guy has been Schalke's most successful trainer in many years, the fuck do they want?

The team is just to expensive.
Just look at that ridicilous wages they are still paying for alot of those guys.

Plus, Heldt and Tönnies we're always talking about being a new contender for the future for how many years now ?

Elchele

I'm pissed that there's many articles justifying Schlacke's decision by claiming the team didn't develop, had no style or consistency. I mean, the guy has been Schalke's most successful trainer in many years, the fuck do they want?

they are underperforming tho. They have the quality (players) to be better
but I don't know what to expect from Di Matteo. I think Keller was a better fit, somehow

Take a look at what you just said:

the guy has been Schalke's most successful trainer in many years

Depressing.

You know exactly what they want.

The league title

loooooooool

El Topo

You hired Pep after winning EVERYTHING with Jupp, what the fuck do YOU want?

Well, technically they hired him before winning everything with Jupp. Also no one would ever claim shit like that about him.

Fuck them. He's done a great job despite a lot of public pressure (e.g. by the media). Their best players came from their own youth, but no one thanks Keller for giving them the chance or helping them.
They signed Sam and Boateng, neither of which has really proven much.

Bayern have as many points as Dortmund and Schalke combined.

Just nuts that they're so far ahead of the 2nd and 3rd biggest clubs in Germany.

Elchele

Bayern have as many points as Dortmund and Schalke combined.

Just nuts that they're so far ahead of the 2nd and 3rd biggest clubs in Germany.

Please why are you denying the existence of Hoffenheim. The true average joe team

Joking aside, I would put Leverkusen ahead of Schalke anyway. Being as shit as they usually are, they are more stable and decent than Schalke

3Sixty

Clyne followed Scannell and Blackman into the Rec. “I picked him up in Somerleyton, a very vicious block of flats where the boys use guns,” Scott says. “A gang place. The police were paying Fulham at the time to run a summer programme keeping kids off the street, so I went to Hill Mead School for them and there he was: this little boy, really good on the ball, very quiet, very competitive. A good attitude. I told him I was looking for a bunch to come up the Rec and work so, when a club comes looking, I can show them the best boys we have. When he was 10 I sent him up to Arsenal for a trial. He was a winger at the time and I told him: ‘Take on players, score goals. Don’t go thinking you’re there to have a good time, son. You’re going there to make an impact. It’s one chance.’

“He came back and told me he’d scored four, but Arsenal reckoned he was too small.

Wengy pls

but I don't know what to expect from Di Matteo. I think Keller was a better fit, somehow

How many quality players do they really have though? Prince is not anywhere as good as hoped, Sam was a 6-month-wonder, Draxler has been wank for about 18 months now and players like Choupo-Moting or Aogo are just damn average Bundesliga players.

They only have Huntelaar really. Meyer and Goretzka need more time.

Elchele

How many quality players do they really have though? Prince is not anywhere as good as hoped, Sam was a 6-month-wonder, Draxler has been wank for about 18 months and players like Choupo-Moting or Aogo are just damn average Bundesliga players.

They only have Huntelaar really. Meyer and Goretzka need more time.

imagine Dortmund managed by Keller. Grosskreutz, Schmelzer, and 90% of the Dortmund squad would look like shit and people would question if they are good enough for Bundesliga

Aogo is shit, tho.

imagine Dortmund managed by Keller. Grosskreutz, Schmelzer, and 90% of the Dortmund squad would look like shit and people would question if they are good enough for Bundesliga

Aogo is shit, tho.
See, you're comparing Schlacke's key players to Schmelzer and Großkreutz. Shows how shit their squad is.

El Topo

Great DB is on strike tomorrow, which means I won't have to attend to Uni and can finally start Shadow of Mordor.

Please, you can still walk to university. Kids these days. Back in my time, we used to walk to the university at -20°C during a snowstorm for miles; we still cared about education.

Wonder if I can get all Saints fans to chip in, give the money to some San Marino player to snap Adam Lallana's leg.

I hope Le Tissier dies

peacefully in his sleep at the age of 121, having seen Southampton win 75 league title in a row, and having dscovered the cure to every known disease in the world

bud

Re1P8aA.gif

help

I hope Agger is stabbed to death, slowly bleeding out so he can have time to think about how he wasted his career going back to Brøndby and riding the Liverpool bench.

No banter, I really do.

That's alright. As long as you don't do it yourself.

inky

A friend of mine in secondary school told our civics teacher "I hope you die" and close to the end of the school year she died of cancer.

True story.

Enough of your legit normal banters

It's the great British bake off final tomorrow

Who's gunna win?

It's gotta be Richard right

Star baker 5 times

5 times

I fucking hate all these tv shows where all they are doing is cooking

Especially when they put dramatic music over cake baking

and have people cry over their failed cakes

This is one step below dancing with the stars and all that shit, as this actually makes you hungry too. At least all those shitty dance shows don't make you want to dance.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking hate all these tv shows where all they are doing is cooking

Especially when they put dramatic music over cake baking

and have people cry over their failed cakes

I saw something about a guy throwing a cake in the bin.

It was on the front page of an actual newspaper.

what a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom