• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolarov might be my favourite non-Liverpool player in the league. Joy to watch, puts his team right on the front foot when he has space to run into, has a wonderful delivery, and has a foot like a sledgehammer. Fuck Clichy.

edit: All these first posts on the page

Zabojnik

Roma maintaining a clean sheet for 4 professional games now. That's what happens when you have a godlike defensive line; take notes Man U.

ByEJznwIMAAEdIt.jpg

Arnie

You should hear the Chelsea fans in this pub.

Christ, even the United fans would be wishing for a City goal. Aguero, pls.

inky

Van Gaal on #mufc's defence next week: "I think Shaw shall be fit enough to play and Rojo and Smalling can play. We can manage."

Rafael - Smalling - Rojo - Shaw

Better.

I'm going to assume that LVG is being truthful and Shaw hasn't been fit for 2 weeks now, because this has always been the common sense lineup, no offense to Blackett, who shouldn't be starting.

On that play he got the red card he yet again showed his inexperience. Instead of keeping the opponent at arm's length and showing more physicality, he made this small, indecisive jump for the ball and let himself get taken out of the play with a small push to the back (which another ref might've even called as foul). You can't make those mistakes when you are the last man 3/4ths of the pitch in.

The handball was innocuous. Costa has now fouled Džeko twice in the box and gone unpunished. The first one you can forgive since it was sort of a delayed reaction and typical fighting but the second one was clear as day.

At least we can now both blame the ref if one of our teams lose.

Arnie

Speaking of Gladbach I finished second in my first season.

Hahn got 18 goals and Kruse got 20. Made Xakha captain.

Subotic is on the transfer list, as is Dzeko and Matic. Might try and get all three on a combination of loans and permanent deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom