• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

This is the football thread not the F1 thread. Why do you need to post about F1 in here anyway?

edit: whilst the race is going on I mean

Wut? We discuss Tennis tournaments in here all the time while they happen.

Would we stop talking about a grand slam final in tennis if 2 people in the thread said:

"mates I am watching Lokomotiv vs Spartak, don't spoil the tennis. Go discuss it in the tennis thread thanks"

I'd expect UCK_MY_ICK responses.

Scum

The FM Steam Workshop has this -

STD Injuries.

DESCRIPTION
Adds 6 New Injuries to the game obtained through sexual intercourse with team-mates.

I'm just going to blame Wooden for this.

kharma45

Imagine if I was spoiling an Everton match at the same time a Sunderland match was on

Eh, that's different as it's the same sport in the same league. I don't disagree that it was a risk to read through and post in this thread as the race went on but I had presumed most regulars would've been following this and seen my post. Most did it seemed bar Bla, who for whatever reason felt compelled to post the result in here as soon as the F1 ended.

ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png

FUCK OFF SERIE A

Fuck this shit

The FM Steam Workshop has this -

I'm just going to blame Wooden for this.

hmmm...

nice

Wilbur

Banned
Eh, that's different as it's the same sport in the same league.

not if it was an Everton prem match and a Sunderland u21 game m8

Anyway, I think it was understandable of you to be annoyed, but I think you went over the top considering Blablurn probably won't have read it.

And Clegg and Salva both implying Bla did it on purpose... just lol. Just. Lol.

Maybe I'm coming at it from another viewpoint though. My dad always tells me to watch a United match when I get in from being out; record it, avoid the score. Can't do it. Need to know.

kharma45

Anyway, I think it was understandable of you to be annoyed, but I think you went over the top considering Blablurn probably won't have read it.

Maybe I'm coming at it from another viewpoint though. My dad always tells me to watch a United match when I get in from being out; record it, avoid the score. Can't do it. Need to know.

To be fair it wasn't me calling him a cunt or whatever, I just had one post direct at him telling him I hated him.

Clegg

I didn't imply anything.

am i supposed to be impressed if a player scores when his team is 4-0 up? its like all those starbuck fans calling him best striker because he scored against scrubs then couldnt do shit today against a real team

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
am i supposed to be impressed if a player scores when his team is 4-0 up? its like all those starbuck fans calling him best striker because he scored against scrubs then couldnt do shit today against a real team

well, those chicharito goals yesterday were pretty good

FootballFan

Barca.

Six games. Twelve goals. None conceded. Max points.

mia San messi

Yes Nathan.

Rakitic has added a nice new feel, Messi is looking much happier/hungrier. Neymar is settled in European football. Sandro and Munir have been a great help.

This is the season.

Suarez isn't even playing yet. Just imagine.

operon

Not all of us has sky f1 and when people have specifically asked to not post the result it's a dick move. Not move really to ask that people respect a request like I mean we do have spoiler tags for a reason. Some of us can't watch something if we already know the result what's the point.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Yes Nathan.

Rakitic has added a nice new feel, Messi is looking much happier/hungrier. Neymar is settled in European football. Sandro and Munir have been a great help.

This is the season.

Suarez isn't even playing yet. Just imagine.

Suarez is the only thing that annoys me about Barca. He is a lunatic and a disgrace, a club as prestigious as Barca shouldn't buy such a player.

Palermo robbed, fucking ref was awful. It's not a foul every time a player falls down, cunt.

The Sorrentino save was incredible, I thought that was game over when Osvaldo headed it.

Salvadora

Why is that lol worthy? He posted it and then completely ignored people calling him out over it and then acted like a dick to Khama instead of apologising initially. Wouldn't say it's an unblaburn-like move either and I find it doubtful he didn't read it because he's one of the most regular posters here.

Wut? We discuss Tennis tournaments in here all the time while they happen.

Would we stop talking about a grand slam final in tennis if 2 people in the thread said:

"mates I am watching Lokomotiv vs Spartak, don't spoil the tennis. Go discuss it in the tennis thread thanks"

I'd expect UCK_MY_ICK responses.

I get your point.

But I mean more often than not there football on when F1 is. It's just courtesy.

Zabojnik

Palermo robbed, fucking ref was awful. It's not a foul every time a player falls down, cunt.

The Sorrentino save was incredible, I thought that was game over when Osvaldo headed it.

What about Icardi's and Vidic's diallowed goals? Was only watching the match with one eye, Icardi's at least seemed a perfectly good goal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom