• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let me just say it this way, me and the manager weren't on the same side"

"There was space between us, and for me enough was enough. I didn't feel appreciated and I felt like I had to leave"

"I expect things to be said the way they are, maybe that was wrong of me"

Agger didn't believe in the battleship.
CNB1W6d.png

kharma45

Since when can you spoiler sports? When tennis is on we talk about that in this thread too and I've never seen anyone say something about it. It seems only F1 is causing troubles every now and then.

If I don't want to see the result of a sports event I'll have to completely shut down all media because it's almost impossible to avoid anyways.

I asked out of courtesy until I'd seen it, and if someone wanted to mention it spoiler tag it until the BBC showed the highlights.

I do agree about the latter, which is why this thread was the only thing I looked at whilst I watched the United game.

"Let me just say it this way, me and the manager weren't on the same side"

"There was space between us, and for me enough was enough. I didn't feel appreciated and I felt like I had to leave"

"I expect things to be said the way they are, maybe that was wrong of me"

Agger didn't believe in the battleship.
CNB1W6d.png

The battleship has no use for a navigator who can't hold a pair of binoculars the right way round.

FootballFan

Agger probably saw my posts and agreed with me. Going for Davis the day after Suarez was sold proved everything to me.

Since when can you spoiler sports? When tennis is on we talk about that in this thread too and I've never seen anyone say something about it. It seems only F1 is causing troubles every now and then.

If I don't want to see the result of a sports event I'll have to completely shut down all media because it's almost impossible to avoid anyways.

Linius going in HAM.

should've

'

Should've.

S.

Linius

I asked out of courtesy until I'd seen it, and if someone wanted to mention it spoiler tag it until the BBC showed the highlights.

I wouldn't be a dick about it and then go post it especially for you after you asked not to. But then again, it's sports mate. We're not talking about some story driven media thing like a game or a film.

Guess if more people have a problem with sports talk Gaf should add it to the ToS. If not, people shouldn't be drama queens over it.

kharma45

I wouldn't be a dick about it and then go post it especially for you after you asked not to. But then again, it's sports mate. We're not talking about some story driven media thing like a game or a film.

Guess if more people have a problem with sports talk Gaf should add it to the ToS. If not, people shouldn't be drama queens over it.

Wes did say he was gonna think about things like this and the rules around it.

I disagree about the first bit. Not wanting to know a sports result is just as valid as not wanting to know the ending to a story or a big twist in one.

On one side I think sport spoilers are fucking stupid and you should stay away from sport threads on the internet if you want to avoid it.

On the other side, I like the idea of people being dicks to Blablurn.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
levante are dead without navas
madrid just wanted to see them suffer

Linius

Wes did say he was gonna think about things like this and the rules around it.

I disagree about the first bit. Not wanting to know a sports result is just as valid as not wanting to know the ending to a story or a big twist in one.

I think the difference is that sports results are all over the media. They write about the results even. When you read about things like a book or a film they won't go into spoiler territory. If you get the gist?

Just saying it's hard to forbid people to talk about things that are out in the open anyways. But that's up to Gaf I guess.

red is my Colour
Manchester United is my Team
Old Trafford is my Home

Louis Van Gaal is Our Boss
Ryan Giggs is Our Hero
Rooney is Our Leader
Da Gea Our Stopper
Rojo ourKing
Falcao Our Goal Scorer
Mata Our Play Maker
Di Maria Our Magician
Herrera Our Miracle
Carrick Our Field Marshal
Jones Our Soldier
Rafael Our Fighter
Blind Our Warrior
Valencia Our Work aholic
Young Our Pilot
Januzaj Our Teaser
Shaw Our Defender
Evans Our Commitment
Van Persie Our Mutant
Blackett Our Future
Fletcher Our Controller
I LOVE MANCHESTER UNITED# GGMUB....
Hit like if I make sense.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

kharma45

I think the difference is that sports results are all over the media. They write about the results even. When you read about things like a book or a film they won't go into spoiler territory. If you get the gist?

Just saying it's hard to forbid people to talk about things that are out in the open anyways. But that's up to Gaf I guess.

I know where you're coming from and agree. It's likely that Bla just missed the post I'd made. My annoyance mainly came from that.

This is the football thread not the F1 thread. Why do you need to post about F1 in here anyway?

edit: whilst the race is going on I mean

What got me too was the race had just finished and Bla came here to post about it rather than discuss it in the F1 thread where the majority will actually give a damn.

FootballFan

People are being unfair to Bla.

He may have missed your posts, and there isn't a rule about it either.

If you spoiled who won the lawn bowls, then Hixx got upset, you would probably tell him to f off.

Next OT.

|OT7| No F1 Spoilers Please

Suen

Which one of your 10 teams you referring to as we? You should be banned from using the 'we' word.
Arsenal you cunt. Parma can't afford him and Madrid don't need him. I kept mentioning him during the summer as a potential target for Arsenal, but there never seemed to be any real interest from Wenger in him.

jts

...hate me...
Almost got hit by a lightning
Porto down to 10 men

What a day

At least going to make some hot dogs (which are prob getting me killed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom