• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
goal sul campo, SKY agrees.

ByFaAl9CcAAkCrf.png

FcN0KZi.gif

FootballFan

Not all of us has sky f1 and when people have specifically asked to not post the result it's a dick move. Not move really to ask that people respect a request like I mean we do have spoiler tags for a reason. Some of us can't watch something if we already know the result what's the point.

Okay. Well if that is the case, can people please not talk about tennis in here?

Even when Murray wins. Keep it in the tennis thread or at least spoiler tag.

I usually can't watch the tennis live and need to watch it the next day on replay

thanks m8s. Appreciated.

Wilbur

Banned
I love chess. Beat someone once without taking a piece off the board. It was sensational.

Was in a little shop in Side town today and the guy fucking grabbed me by the arm, threw a basket in my hand, was putting things in my basket without permission (including a chess set, hence this). Came to 85 lira and instead of giving us change he tried to get us to buy Turkish delight instead. Shameless cunt rat.

Not all of us has sky f1 and when people have specifically asked to not post the result it's a dick move. Not move really to ask that people respect a request like I mean we do have spoiler tags for a reason. Some of us can't watch something if we already know the result what's the point.

If Bla didn't read it - because people don't always read every post - I don't really understand why it's such a crime. He probably should have apologised straight away but he was getting called all manner of things for an innocent mistake.

The amount of times I've come in here and spoke about the tennis scores without reading posts; it's just as well no one gives a fuck. But one day they might, and I'd have been none the wiser.

Why is that lol worthy? He posted it and then completely ignored people calling him out over it and then acted like a dick to Khama instead of apologising initially. Wouldn't say it's an unblaburn-like move either and I find it doubtful he didn't read it because he's one of the most regular posters here.

Probably ignored people calling him out because they were throwing out insults over what was probably an honest mistake.

As to your second point, that's conjecture really. I post an awful lot and don't read every single one that came before me. Just seems like sourness at the post and the poster rather than anything else.

Razor554

4pts lead over Best Madrid and 6pts lead over Worst Madrid. And in one month we will hit into our final form with Suarez and there is no stopping us.

Wilbur

Banned
Manchester United scored the same amount of goals as arsenal and the same amount as Liverpool Chelsea and Man City put together

Moral #victoires

operon

Okay. Well if that is the case, can people please not talk about tennis in here?

Even when Murray wins. Keep it in the tennis thread or at least spoiler tag.

I usually can't watch the tennis live and need to watch it the next day on replay

thanks m8s. Appreciated.
I don't post about tennis but request acknowledged.
Have a nice day.

3Sixty

If Bla didn't read it - because people don't always read every post - I don't really understand why it's such a crime. He probably should have apologised straight away but he was getting called all manner of things for an innocent mistake.

The amount of times I've come in here and spoke about the tennis scores without reading posts; it's just as well no one gives a fuck. But one day they might, and I'd have been none the wiser.

Init.

I liberally through the word cunt around but abusing Bla with it was harsh.

Clegg

Manchester United scored the same amount of goals as arsenal and the same amount as Liverpool Chelsea and Man City put together

Moral #victoires
It's the only positive we have to take away from the game tbh. We can score goals.
7 in out last two games.

3Sixty

Anyone ever watch The Call Centre on BBC3?

Was in Swansea all of 15mins when the boss Nev rocks up in his brand new Ferrari about to smash it into some blonde bird.

Absolute #lad

Salvadora

Probably ignored people calling him out because they were throwing out insults over what was probably an honest mistake.

As to your second point, that's conjecture really. I post an awful lot and don't read every single one that came before me. Just seems like sourness at the post and the poster rather than anything else.
Past behaviour certainly dictates the reaction to things like this, as it should. And I think it's perfectly reasonable to assume someone will have read the posts (at the top of the page no less!!) when they are currently active in the thread. See you haven't addressed the attacking Kharma bit, which was pretty damning. But eh, gonna leave it cus nothing good comes out of stuff like this

Wilbur

Banned
I never left. I'm a lil sick of getting attacked on a personal level but I'm slowly getting used to it.

trying my best to protect you and the gaps
but the arrows keep coming through them
let me hold my shield higher
for my favourite schnitzel gruben
don't let their words hurt you baby
there's nothing for you to fear
just hold my breast and wipe your tears
and chant mia san mia

I want you to PM me about how good Blind is.

Good night footy gaf.

Thought he was good again in the first half today, but Cambiasso was really good. So intelligent in distribution.

Blablurn

Fantastic avatar btw.

It has always been my favourite of yours.

1G57HBK.gif

Thanks <3 I wish I could still use my animated version.

trying my best to protect you and the gaps
but the arrows keep coming through them
let me hold my shield higher
for my favourite schnitzel gruben
don't let their words hurt you baby
there's nothing for you to fear
just hold my breast and wipe your tears
and chant mia san mia

Thought he was good again in the first half today, but Cambiasso was really good. So intelligent in distribution.

Thanks Wilbur <3 And dont worry about ManU. Gaal went through the same shit with Bayern back then. We won the league in the same year.

We needed a game changing game back then. It was against Juventus. Everything started to click. You need the same.

K1LLER7

Di Maria is amazing and His goal was special. Glad he's adjusted to the league quickly.

Falcao looked good too. Can see a partnership forming between him and RVP.

^ it'll be against the mighty West Ham.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Maria is amazing and His goal was special. Glad he's adjusted to the league quickly.

Falcao looked good too. Can see a partnership forming between him and RVP.

^ it'll be against the mighty West Ham.

If that Falcao goal went in :3

So many ifs and buts that game

Gah infuriating.

Wilbur

Banned
It's the only positive we have to take away from the game tbh. We can score goals.
7 in out last two games.

Shaw back will help. Smalling and Blackett together is a recipe for disaster. Rojo wasn't much better but I'm led to believe he's a good CB. Jones back pls. Rafael was great going forward as per but weak too.

Apart from those four, I don't think anyone ahead of them played necessarily bad at least until the equaliser (wait for the caveat). Herrera and Di Maria bright in possession again, always looking to drive forward, and no coincidence that we looked far weaker with Adm off. Blind was fine, if quiet; Nugent did a good job. Falcao really impressed me with his willingness to track back, but I got the feeling he'd work better with Rooney up front and played as the advanced forward instead of RVP, who was okay today but slow and hesitant in possession.

Speaking of Rooney, he was poor. It might seem like I bash him every week and that it may be for no good reason, but he's poor behind the striker, he gave the ball away numerous times, he masked a shit performance again with an assist, and he got praised by the commentators for trying to gee up his team mates when it looked far more like berating them and absolving himself of blame.

I hate him. I really do. I wish he was gone.

Past behaviour certainly dictates the reaction to things like this, as it should. And I think it's perfectly reasonable to assume someone will have read the posts (at the top of the page no less!!) when they are currently active in the thread. See you haven't addressed the attacking Kharma bit, which was pretty damning. But eh, gonna leave it cus nothing good comes out of stuff like this

Did he attack kharma? Or did he post a really funny one with Moyes face

I chuckled

And every time I look at Moyes my whole heart stops and shrinks

I am the grinch now

but without hair

I look like a gherkin

Wilbur

Banned
Thing with Di Maria is, as quality as he is, I can't find myself loving him as much as I will Herrera or Blind if they keep good performances up. I'm under no illusions ADM really wants to be at United, pretty sure he'd rather be at Madrid, yet interviews with Blind and Herrera (especially the latter) have made it sound like they're really proud and honoured to be at United. Even Falcao sounds really genuine and he's a merc :lol

It's also why I loved Danny. A fan. Sniff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom