• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

bMhCt7tl.jpg

Alaba did it first

y3Gxp.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ny spoiler free opinions of Gotham here? I heard it as men but I'm still curious.

El Topo

I think I read somewhere (Kicker) that FIFA 15 doesn't have a regional cover for Germany, although they have one for Switzerland and Austria.

Slizz

Ny spoiler free opinions of Gotham here? I heard it as men but I'm still curious.

I described it as middle of the road, but it's only the first episode. If they dial back all the fan service it can be good.

The sets and filming are pretty damn good.

Salazar

That's not even personal. You don't want to get personal with Yurt. Unless you like dicktures on your Facebook wall. In that case I highly advise you to get personal.

I have to assume Yurt is responsible for these GAF ads suggesting I might like to meet, and perhaps touch, Russian women.

Lord only knows the havoc he'd wreak on Facebook.

Batongen

Banned
They almost have to (re train station), that area around Anfield is pure shit, almost up there with WHL (well, Goodison is no better), so they better improve it!!

Feorax

Xbox One officially £329? Think I might bite in a couple of months at that price, especially if I can get a decent bundle with MCC.

FAO PS4 FIFA bros

I've set up the Fifa club, it's called Banter FC. :lol

Also, it looks like I can only invite people who have the game so far, so get the game! :p

Tc91

Xbox One officially £329? Think I might bite in a couple of months at that price, especially if I can get a decent bundle with MCC.

Yeah Dan was telling me about that the other day.

Didn't GAME have a deal on not too long ago, white Xbox with Sunset + MCC for £350 I think. Doesn't seem to be there now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom