• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

I can't play football until the new year.

MATE

might as well kill myself

And straight after christmas aieeeee

Gonna be a few pounds to the good of turkey and stuffing sloshing about when you return carbo

--

train tickets booked for United vs City on saturday.

get innnnnnnnnn

the proper United vs City that is. The one which actually matters

1ocnmso.jpg

my white whale.

Those look fantastic.

How much do they cost?

bud

they're custom made viberg service boots, and i believe they were bought for around 800 dollars.

quiche please help

Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola has revealed his desire to one day manage Manchester United, according to a book chronicling his first season in charge of the German club. (Daily Telegraph)

malkovich_meh-500x206.gif

Midfielder Tom Cleverley, 25, could yet return to Manchester United when his season-long loan at Aston Villa ends, United's academy director Brian McClair has said. (Manchester Evening News)

http://i.minus.com/idnuTZ6wuwNHR.gif[/img[/QUOTE]
His contract expires at the end of the season so unless we extend it he's more or less finished with United now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
can't find any pictures of my latest shoes online :/ white (with little black) sneakers from Armani, they look quite cool! Trust me, Viva ;_;

That Sportschau interview with Gündogan is interesting.

If he doesn't sign a new contract, I'm honestly gonna be pissed as fuck. That would be almost Götze levels of talking shit, otherwise.

Carbonox

can't find any pictures of my latest shoes online :/ white (with little black) sneakers from Armani, they look quite cool! Trust me, Viva ;_;

So take pictures of your own shoes? Take a picture of your whole you.

I want to see what you wear.

and what you dont

There's a Manshion thread you know.

Although it's clammy as hell in there, I start sweating just reading it. Until Sal comes in every once in a while, breathing fresh air into the thread.

Jack cw

Yes I am (by birth), although I'm secular by heart :)
I live in Canada and imported the rug from Turkey, it's a beautiful rug that compliments my place pretty well.

10616572_1515315325348307_835150078_n.jpg

Nice. My parents are muslim too so I might forgive you supporting the wrong club.
Also great flat you have there :D

Jack cw

That Sportschau interview with Gündogan is interesting.

If he doesn't sign a new contract, I'm honestly gonna be pissed as fuck. That would be almost Götze levels of talking shit, otherwise.

LOL, that only means we have our Thiago replacement already. Welcome to Bayern Ilkay :/

LOL, that only means we have our Thiago replacement already. Welcome to Bayern Ilkay :/

Really, saying how great the whole club handled this and how happy he is to have this help, then playing six months for us to get back in shape just to leave after that would be such an asshole move.

If he wanted to sign for Bayern next year, I'd wish him aids on his back.

I'm out and I'm not wearing them :lol

VIVA PLEASE BELIEVE ME! I KNOW HOW TO PICK SHOES TOO
I believe you.

I am sure your taste in clothing is great.

People like Horse look down on us but at the end of the day if he wants to go out looking like Moyes that's up to him.

Jack cw

Really, saying how great the whole club handled this and how happy he is to have this help and then leaving half a year later would be such an asshole move.

If he wanted to sign for Bayern next year, I'd wish him aids on his back.

I seriously can't imagine him going to another club so soon. I think that guy has enough dignity to know who believed in him. Also good for Dortmund to have such a beast in midfield.

I seriously can't imagine him going to another club so soon. I think that guy has enough dignity to know who believed in him. Also good for Dortmund to have such a beast in midfield.

Yeah, it's kinda funny with that injury. He would have been gone this/next summer if it wasn't for the injury. We might get another 4+ years out of him now.

Batongen

Banned
So I'm working in the broadcasting house today and at lunchtime there were some other workers discussing in a foreign language nearby. For five minutes every five word they used was 'Piers Morgan'.

Now, I'm not sure they were his assistants, producers or personal bitches but I was tempting to say my own opinion about him, but that would probably have broken their poor hearts.

Wilbur

Banned
So I'm working in the broadcasting house today and at lunchtime there were some other workers discussing in a foreign language nearby. For five minutes every five word they used was 'Piers Morgan'.

Now, I'm not sure they were his assistants, producers or personal bitches but I was tempting to say my own opinion about him, but that would probably have broken their poor hearts.

Maybe they were piers Morgan in disguise

Carbonox

That's how old O'Shea will be by the time he finally retires from Sunderland. Sorry Hixx. First TEW's downhill spiral and now this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom