• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Any of the Euro peasants in here participated with secret santa on Gaf before? Is it expensive to ship to the USA? :/

I'm tempted but the shipping thing kind of puts me off.

D_prOdigy

Absolute fuck off spider in my room last night

Stared at it for like 20 minutes before I trapped it in a box

took it down to the garden

laid it down, lifted the box

it wasn't there

ik8dUtW8h3EgL.gif

Linius

I've done candy swap before. About 40 euro shipping

Lol, yeah, nope, not doing that

Do what I do, buy the presents via Amazon US. Cheaper that way.

That's what I was thinking thanks to someone else in the thread. And now some guy is already giving me slack for it because of the Christmas spirit and it's gotta be something personal yada yada

People like that don't make it easier. It's not really interesting to participate if the shipping costs exceed the costs of a gift. I'm not a rich guy unfortunately.

Wilbur

Banned
this job is going to kill me

and my already waning hairline

at least you have one m8

They rang me today and told me i didn't get it; strong candidate, good cv, interview went well but the person they've picked had more extra curricular experience relevant to the job.

WJD

at least you have one m8

They rang me today and told me i didn't get it; strong candidate, good cv, interview went well but the person they've picked had more extra curricular experience relevant to the job.

Ah that's bollocks. Something to work from though!

Just remember we're going to go get absolutely Interstellared soon and then everything will feel right again.

Carbonox

at least you have one m8

Allison-Brie-GIF-24.gif

Have you played GTAV? I would would pick that even if you have.

Yeah I have GTAV on PS3 but the remastered version does sound appealing. Makes more sense to get this as with Bloodborne and Witcher 3 in February, I might feel over-fed on RPG's.

Wilbur

Banned
Ah that's bollocks. Something to work from though!

Just remember we're going to go get absolutely Interstellared soon and then everything will feel right again.

It's going to be sensational. We're going to get into a bar fight and you'll do most of the heavy lifting while Arnie leaps from assailant to assailant and I gouge and scratch.

at least you have one m8

Unlucky m8 keep your head up

Fucking hate when you get feedback like that too, oh you were great and couldn't have done any better, there was just someone else who had more 'experience'. Such lazy feedback

WJD

It's going to be sensational. We're going to get into a bar fight and you'll do most of the heavy lifting while Arnie leaps from assailant to assailant and I gouge and scratch.

It's going to essentially be that bar scene from Shaun of the Dead

Salvadora

We should have a Northern Ireland night out with me, Kharma and Yen.

Would be wild.

Clegg can come too.
I'm one of those chumps who wants to play games the moment they're released rather than wait until they get cheaper.

Aye, but usually there are some good deals closer to launch and it's not like stock is ever an issue

Scum

at least you have one m8

:-(

Keep at it.

Torn between Dragon Age Inquisition or GTAV Remastered as my last preorder of the year. DILEMMA. What would Hodgson do?

Fuck GTA, Dragon Age Inquisition is new, GTA isn't going anywhere and you already played it. You'll be bored within 3 days.

why are you pre-ordering games carbo

Pre-ordering games is where its at, always go on Amazon or Shopto and pre-order to lock games in at a low price before they go back up.

Haven't paid more than £40 for a game this gen anything more is daylight robbery, not going to start now. I prefer my prices to be in the thirties though.

Linius

Yea, like down to 150 euros =D

That will happen. Hopefully one of these Mediamarkt or Saturn shops will have a birthday to celebrate at some point. They usually come up with crazy prices. That's also how I got my 3DS for 129 while it was still 179 everywhere else.

Wilbur

Banned
Cheers lads.

Off to see that 71 film then back to Nandos for beer and pizza with the gang. Life ain't too bad, just for tonight.

Lol, yeah, nope, not doing that

That's what I was thinking thanks to someone else in the thread. And now some guy is already giving me slack for it because of the Christmas spirit and it's gotta be something personal yada yada

People like that don't make it easier. It's not really interesting to participate if the shipping costs exceed the costs of a gift. I'm not a rich guy unfortunately.
Fuck him.

Anyway I'm not even a Christian and doing it for fun and goodwill. If the person on the other side feels insulted then it's him who has a problem. Not me.

I mean free shit. With no strings attached. Should I slap my penis on it a few times to make it more intimate then.

Linius

Ive been kind of tempted to get a 3DS for Pokemon, although I had Black on DS and never played it... I do like Pokemon though

The 3DS catalogue is amazing man, just get one already. I don't know what kind of game you like but I'm sure you'll get your money's worth with the 3DS.

Fuck him.

Anyway I'm not even a Christian and doing it for fun and goodwill. If the person on the other side feels insulted then it's him who has a problem. Not me.

I mean free shit. With no strings attached. Should I slap my penis on it a few times to make it more intimate then.

Oh please do if you participate again and get me.

inky

Zelda Golden 3DS XL is probably the best handheld I've ever owned, and I usually hate them.

Might be prudent to just wait for one of them New 3DSes at this point tho. Right stick plus improved performance and download speeds.

Linius

Zelda Golden 3DS XL is probably the best handheld I've ever owned, and I usually hate them.

Might be prudent to just wait for one of them New 3DSes at this point tho. Right stick plus improved performance and download speeds.

I see myself upgrading for a third time with that new one coming out. Currently also owner of a Zelda XL one. Had the black OG 3DS before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom