• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen the Telegraph's Top 100 PL players of all time? Useless exercise but they're interesting for discussion purposes

Top 10:

1)Giggs
2)Henry
3)Keane
4)Shearer
5)Scholes
6)Ronaldo
7)Vieira
8)Cantona
9)Bergkamp
10)Lampard

Roy Keane is too high I reckon. I don't think there were that many great Premier League central midfielders in the period where Roy Keane was at his best. And if you exclude players from Arsenal and Manchester United who was there?

edit: You can argue about Vieira, but Scholes should definitely be above him

Quite interesting Mourinho says Chelsea had already contacted him for the job before Porto had knocked us out of the CL.

Not exactly a well kept secret, Pini Zahavi was photographed with Mou and Roman and Mou were even supposed to meet up just after too but Mourinho never showed lol
UCgiItQ.png

KFQOd6F.png

GTMgCC2.png

XMs9Naa.png

K9kJ6Vt.png

o9aZ1Ag.png

FootballFan

was that you on the latest 8-4 play podcast who made the bet with john about the evil within?

Damn the iTunes icon being red now is throwing me off.

Lol what? No I don't listen to any games podcasts except Idle Thumbs.

Ah, right

He mentioned making a sales bet with a guy called Pete in Japan and I thought there couldn't be many of them :p

but his name isn't even pete

wait what

then why does ff keep calling him it

Oh god. Don't do this to me

Why

Why me

lloooooolll I'm dying.

my name isn't actually Pete.

N4VqtaA.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why do we have to respond to like every single silly rumour from Premface Land?

Allegri “The club has been very clear on Vidal,”

“This season Vidal is a Juventus player and I think there's no possibility that in January he'll go to Manchester.”

Chandler-Shutup-Friends.gif

rodvik

Delphinho's fucked for the rest of 2014

#pray4wes

At our training ground AGAIN as well. Do we fucking use it to train the SAS in a time share or something?

In other news, does Jose Mourinho have to be such an insufferable cunt every season? What is wrong with the man? Is he just insecure because he was never a player or something?

Scum

At our training ground AGAIN as well. Do we fucking use it to train the SAS in a time share or something?

In other news, does Jose Mourinho have to be such an insufferable cunt every season? What is wrong with the man? Is he just insecure because he was never a player or something?

He loves it. Lives off it. Keeps him going, innit.

rodvik

He loves it. Lives off it. Keeps him going, innit.

What Mourinho did in that Villa game was poor form. But his response to Lambert/Keane today(?) was hilarious.

Honestly he just comes across to me as an unfunny ass. He enjoys smirking at his own jokes.

I can understand trying to unnerve rivals like Wenger, I mean its scummy, but I get it.

But why the fuck would you bother with Aston Villa? Chelsea are going to most likely beat us anyway. Whether Mou has gotten some "mind game:" advantage over Lambert or Keane is not going to make a jot of a difference to the result.

Scum

Honestly he just comes across to me as an unfunny ass. He enjoys smirking at his own jokes.

I can understand trying to unnerve rivals like Wenger, I mean its scummy, but I get it.

But why the fuck would you bother with Aston Villa? Chelsea are going to most likely beat us anyway. Whether Mou has gotten some "mind game:" advantage over Lambert or Keane is not going to make a jot of a difference to the result.

"Testing his resolve." Hodgefloatinghead.png

Splatt

He's always been a dick.

I love how Fat Sam put him down last season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZRROPz2n5o

19th century football up your ass!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I'm genuinely glad he left Italy, and I'd say the same even if he was managing Juve.

no I won't actually :lol

Doubt it has anything to do with mindgames, just think Mourinho honestly doesn't think shaking the hands a few minutes before the match ends is disrespectful. He's done it forever (go back and look at stuff like Inter CL finale and you also get a close up of him shaking hands with Gaal a few minutes before the finale whistle), but it's only really now people are focusing on it. Of course he's a cunt about it though, he's Mourinho.

God I love Lewis.

Q - Supporters will have their own opinion about how you're doing in the job. But how do you think you're doing?
A - I always do great. So that's a very easy question. Thank you for that.

Wilbur

Banned
You alive, Wilbur? Did you manage to evade the cabbie's advances this time?

my anus survived

Can't wait to see Ander in a sexy corset.

Just got back from seeing 71, holy shit that was intense

It was well made, that's for sure. O Connell's been better though, despite a great physical performance, and I really did find the end quite disappointing, like they'd ran out of things to say. First 20 minutes or so were dynamite.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Have we lost to City yet?

Let's see if we can beat last season's high score of 13 seconds.

I'm not really bothered about the game, I just want to see us work hard and show some guts. Let's play Mou-ball like we did at Arsenal and see where it takes us.

I'll be keeping my eye on Vertonghen, the twat downed tools after this game last year and just let Navas score the 6th goal at the end. Poch won't tolerate any shit, he dropped him once already (after Liverpool) and he will drop him again if he has to.

Carbonox

Playing The Evil Within is like The Evil Within actually being real. The mind-fuckery of some gameplay/environment decisions terrifies me that professional game developers under Shinji motherfucking Mikami thought - along with him - YO THIS WOULD BE A SENSATIONAL AND INSPIRED BIT OF GAME DESIGN.

Scum

Let's see if we can beat last season's high score of 13 seconds.

I'm not really bothered about the game, I just want to see us work hard and show some guts. Let's play Mou-ball like we did at Arsenal and see where it takes us.

I'll be keeping my eye on Vertonghen, the twat downed tools after this game last year and just let Navas score the 6th goal at the end. Poch won't tolerate any shit, he dropped him once already (after Liverpool) and he will drop him again if he has to.

Same here. Just after a good show. Bunch of soft cunts.

Playing The Evil Within is like The Evil Within actually being real. The mind-fuckery of some gameplay/environment decisions terrifies me that professional game developers under Shinji motherfucking Mikami thought - along with him - YO THIS WOULD BE A SENSATIONAL AND INSPIRED BIT OF GAME DESIGN.

lool

Elchele

I don't know if I should upgrade to Yosemite. Sounds like it is much memory/gpu demanding than Mavericks. I love Mavericks because of the great performance all-round.

jts

...hate me...
I don't know if I should upgrade to Yosemite. Sounds like it is much memory/gpu demanding than Mavericks. I love Mavericks because of the great performance all-round.
Do it m8.

The public beta did more harm than good. The actual stable release is very good. Also filter out the "just installed" performance feedback from users, because Spotlight will be indexing.

Runs great on my 2010 MBP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom