• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAM09

What? The depth Chelsea has on the wings is scary. If Salah was good he'd have been playing already. So weird when fans pretend to know more about players/the team than the manager and staff.

I am talking about depth in quality. Willian offers very little to the team par workrate, and Schurrle is too inconsistent. I ain't pretending to know anything, but I am saying what I see.

Give Salah a run of five games, and then you can judge him.

Mourinho is out there saying Costa is a doubt again

hat-trick incoming

The telegraph is saying he's out for 3 weeks... Mou's sending so many mixed messages. #mindgames

"The Spanish team played in Luxembourg on Sunday, I gave them Diego, Fabregas and Azpilicueta. I gave them two days off."

"I gave them Monday and Tuesday off, so they have to report to train on Wednesday at 3pm. And Diego was here on Monday at 9am."

"So you can imagine how strong he was to be here on Monday."

At this point Mourinho is just doing it to see if anyone bothers reporting it.

Doubt a single manager, or fan for that matter, pays any attention to his statements about his players' fitness at this point :p

"puppy sized spider"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

I'm going to have to be extra careful now so I don't click on it.

Close your eyes

183e655cc0163e1f1f632483c4cb2d9c.jpg

Linius

That's a big ass spider. A friend of mine keeps those kind of spiders (a bit smaller of course) at his home. And snakes too. From behind the glass the spider actually looked kind of cool :p

Wilbur

Banned
Did he touch on pre-match chips?

All in all he isn't a terrible person, just wasn't cut out for the big stage. 6 year plan doesn't mean you can show absolutely nothing in your first year and still be part of the plan.

Agreed. I honestly wish he was still here and had shown he was right for the club; nothing would have made me happier than him being successful. Nothing against him, he just wasn't the right fit.

I highly recommend not opening that giant spider thread in OT.

I had to see just how big it was and now I'm never leaving the United Kingdom again

I genuinely shit myself any time one the size of a 5p scuttles past me.

Salvadora

are you guys really scared of spiders

they are harmless and the ones that aren't live in jungles thousands of miles away or australia

Zabojnik

also Zabo/anyone else....you still watching Detectorists?

Last ep (3) was so gooooooood

Best new sitcom since...probably Whites.

I've only seen the first episode, which I really liked. It's been a busy couple of weeks, I'll catch up over the weekend. Definitely plan on sticking with it, if it keeps me as entertained as the first ep did.

confuziz

Banned
3 - In his 4 league games for Feyenoord, @colin_kazim08 scored as many league goals (3) as in his 44 previous. Blast.

Dat Eredivisie defending

Clegg

A weakling weighing 98 pounds
Will get sand in his face when kicked to the ground
And then soon in the gym with a determined chin
I can make you.. A maaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn

What a movie.

Neville interview with Mourinho.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-clowns-at-Anfield-we-werent-having-that.html

“I felt during part of last season that the country wanted Liverpool to be champion,” he starts out. “The media, the press: a lot was to put Liverpool there. Nobody was saying they were in a privileged situation because they didn’t play Champions League. Nobody was speaking about a lot, a lot of decisions that helped them win important and crucial points. And I felt that day was a day that was ready for their celebration.

“I used the word with my players. I said – we are going to be the clowns, they want us to be the clowns in the circus. The circus is here. Liverpool are to be champions.”

I interject: “You weren’t having that, were you?”

He fixes with me with a look: “No.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom