• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

:(

Watching Stand Up To Cancer on channel 4.
Poor little lad, scouted by United and Villa and then got sick, he can't walk now.
Massive respect for David Beckham too.

bud

“I think if we play the day before we don’t play with the same spirit we did on the Sunday.”

Wow. Here was the killer line. The casual Sunday outfit – tracksuit and hoodie – the unshaven face. Was it all part of Mourinho’s plan to lull Liverpool and then shut them down? I think my instincts were correct.

it was all part of his plan.

what a genius.

Tried an iPhone 6 plus today. I would buy it in a heart beat if it wasn't for the performance issues, it feels really good in the hand. I was surprised that I didn't feel like it was too big, maybe it's the thinness.

Linius

Tried an iPhone 6 plus today. I would buy it in a heart beat if it wasn't for the performance issues, it feels really good in the hand. I was surprised that I didn't feel like it was too big, maybe it's the thinness.

Some guy I know is complaining that the iPhone 6 with 4,7 inch screen is too big. He actually returned it and went back to his 5S.

Got tiny hands and fingers, meaning I have to use two hands when doing most stuff on a phone either way, so size doesn't mean that much when actually using it, just when carrying it... and I usually carry around a whole lot of shit in my pockets anyway. Kind of want a new phone, sick of samsung shit, but don't want apple either. Xperia maybe.

Now I just need money for it.

Some guy I know is complaining that the iPhone 6 with 4,7 inch screen is too big. He actually returned it and went back to his 5S.

I love the 5's form factor, it feels great and you can grip the whole of the phone in the hand but big phones are just awesome. It makes sense to me to have a phone as big as the Note or the 6 plus, I wish I didn't want an iPhone and there was a new Z Ultra. I would have immediately gotten that.

You and me, bro. Another thing that I like about it is the fact that it looks pretty futureproof. Dat Monster. I need it. I need it hard.

It was frustrating having a really old hardware in the Mini. Air 2 seems like it would last me years, you're right.

jts

...hate me...
Problem would be in the day to day use.

You would notice every damn time you need to whip out an SMS reply with a single hand, even though now you don't.

And then your jeans are tight and your all curved up and you feel like you're going to break it.

I wanted to love it but in the end I could never feel comfortable with that phone.

Love my 5, and love especially that its performance hasn't suffered. Still a slick phone. Of course Touch ID and slo-mo camera would be great, but progress can wait. But I'd rather upgrade to a 5s than a 6 or 6+ for the time being.

I'll be a sad panda if they ever completely abandon the 4" :(

Linius

5 inch is still in the one hand comfort zone. Don't want anything bigger. It's just not practical. And I have a tablet for that.

Arnie

fucking hell

Sturridge injured until November sometime.

Fuck Bayern

moaning about a player they don't even need

football is the cruelest element of human society

Problem would be in the day to day use.

You would notice every damn time you need to whip out an SMS reply with a single hand, even though now you don't.

And then your jeans are tight and your all curved up and you feel like you're going to break it.

I wanted to love it but in the end I could never feel comfortable with that phone.

Love my 5, and love especially that its performance hasn't suffered. Still a slick phone. Of course Touch ID and slo-mo camera would be great, but progress can wait. But I'd rather upgrade to a 5s than a 6 or 6+ for the time being.

I'll be a sad panda if they ever completely abandon the 4" :(

I think the size of the 6+ can be an issue when doing smaller tasks, I agree.

It doesn't matter now, the performance issues are far greater for me. I want a phone to stay with me for a while, so I'm just waiting for the 6 to finally restock.

Labadal

When I read Sturridge is out for another month, I wanted to throw my screen at the wall. We're even more fucked than we already are.

dc89

Dc. Will u get the 16 or 64 gb ipad?

64GB m8.

Bosman lawyer Jean-Louis Dupont, who is fighting FFP in the courts, spoke to @CanalSupporters and had some interesting points. (1/4)
Dupont said the the group behind FFP is "cartel led by Platini (UEFA) + Rummenigge (ECA)", making it hard for clubs to challenge FFP. (2/4)
Dupont said City + PSG basically had to accept their punishment as UEFA acts as the rule-maker, competition organiser and judge. (3/4)
Dupont believes clubs and fans (ticket price hikes due to FFP) could make claims for damages if FFP is ruled unlawful in court. (4/4)
@City_Watch

I never liked that JT from day one. Bla, please drive him out your club, perform coup d'etat.

Manzepi

Neo Member
Anyone seen PSG play tonight?
French referee in action

Funny victory, really not a good performance of us, but it was nice to see Cavani going mad after scoring a penalty against Lens ^^

And Motta in central defense, Blanc stole me this idea, from my Fifa carrer mode

Elchele

64GB m8.

Bosman lawyer Jean-Louis Dupont, who is fighting FFP in the courts, spoke to @CanalSupporters and had some interesting points. (1/4)
Dupont said the the group behind FFP is "cartel led by Platini (UEFA) + Rummenigge (ECA)", making it hard for clubs to challenge FFP. (2/4)
Dupont said City + PSG basically had to accept their punishment as UEFA acts as the rule-maker, competition organiser and judge. (3/4)
Dupont believes clubs and fans (ticket price hikes due to FFP) could make claims for damages if FFP is ruled unlawful in court. (4/4)
@City_Watch

I never liked that JT from day one. Bla, please drive him out your club, perform coup d'etat.

ticket price hikes due to FFP? Are you sure it isn't related to oil clubs using more money that the amount they can make on their own? lol

FFP isn't great, but is better than nothing.

Splatt

His resolve was tested one too many times.

ClZrjev.png

Just watched the first episode of Gotham.

Jesus, cliche overload lol

but I'm enjoying it for some reason, maybe it's because it's a new take on Batman (who I love)

Mourinho on Wenger not being charged by the FA: "I'm not surprised. Charged? Charged? If it were me it would be a stadium ban"

That is hilariously correct. But just a side effect of being a #littlehorse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom