• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd's fixture list still pisses me off
Talk about having momentum handed to you on a silver platter. Thank fuck they've made poor use of it. Chelsea at home for them next weekend, can't wait for that match

Rodgers should just say "Fuck it" and put Balo, Borini and Rickie in the starting lineup.

tumblr_mekm7wm52w1rnhpuzo1_400.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hard to know who will play up front for us today. Could be Ade, Kane or even Chadli.

#MCFC XI: Hart, Clichy, Demichelis, Kompany (C), Sagna, Milner, Lampard, Fernando, Navas, Silva, Aguero

#THFC XI: Lloris, Dier, Fazio, Kaboul (c), Rose; Capoue, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Soldado

Clegg

The All Blacks are absolutely disgusting. Just won another game by scoring a try and conversion in overtime with the last play of a game.

Arnie

The All Blacks are absolutely disgusting. Just won another game by scoring a try and conversion in overtime with the last play of a game.

I don't know much about rugby but I know this happens frequently, which is pretty astounding.

Regarding the City v Spurs match, is it me or do both of them teams look weak? Something about them just makes me think "what".

Ushojax

Oh dear lord Soldado is starting. Well that's the end of that.

I see what Poch is doing, playing mostly guys who didn't travel during the break and who prepared for this game for the whole two weeks, but still. City have done the same, no Dzeko, Fernandinho or Toure.

Clegg

I don't know much about rugby but I know this happens frequently, which is pretty astounding.

Regarding the City v Spurs match, is it me or do both of them teams look weak? Something about them just makes me think "what".
Their ability to win with the last play of the game is similar to Ferguson's United. This is at least the third time they've done it this year.

That the police have finally discovered twitter here is wonderful.

@KobenhavnPoliti 1h1 hour ago
Halloween on Vestre Graveyard. A runner has seen a person in latex suit - a fully covering suit, with holes only for eyes and mouth, smeared with lipstick.

You mean his ajax level? That's normal.

Just get the ball over the first man on a corner again would be nice.

Ushojax

Oh Jesus why is Sherwood on BT? Just fuck off to QPR already, I already know what he's going to say about us after the game.

It seems Hachim Mastour is alive. GdS said he is back training with the main group. Hopefully get to see him in Serie A soon.

LOL

Because Pippo has been so willing to give youth players a chance this year . . . I wonder how El Sha, Niang, and Cristante would feel if Mastour got to play in Serie A.

Mastour shouldn't even be in the squad, his development will get stunted because he never plays and trains with numbskulls like Muntari and Bonera. All for a gold tie marketing gimmick.

jts

...hate me...
Oh god another epic match against a PSG side.

I'm up 3-1 at half time and he's reduced to 10 men.

I'm stupid and he ties the match, when I thought it was totally under control.

Then I get a CB sent off as well.

Then I score the 4-3 with a shot out of the box after the ball being deflected by the GK in a corner, and proceed take a forward out for a CB.

Then he scores in the 90th minute. 4-4

Then I have that last play in injury time, he recovers the ball but handles it to my player in the midfield, quick through ball to the striker followed by a one-two and there ya go, RACKSON MARTINEEEZZZZZZ.

I might not get relegated from division 4 after all
CNB1W6d.png

LOL

Because Pippo has been so willing to give youth players a chance this year . . . I wonder how El Sha, Niang, and Cristante would feel if Mastour got to play in Serie A.

Mastour shouldn't even be in the squad, his development will get stunted because he never plays and trains with numbskulls like Muntari and Bonera. All for a gold tie marketing gimmick.

With Menez out Injured(?) SES should be back in his rightful starting spot, especially as he only lost it because of his own injury. Put Mastour in and give him game time :D Totti and Pirlo were 16 when they made their debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom