• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Costa lol

#mindgames

0o5bvvD.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
How is Del Bosque still managing the Spain NT after the disaster at the World Cup?

How

help me understand

Ortix

Banned
Never betting on players to score again. Welbeck is the only one who deserves my trust. Also, fuck spain. Lost 5 € tonight :(

Never betting on players to score again. Welbeck is the only one who deserves my trust. Also, fuck spain. Lost 5 € tonight :(

I always seem to lose money on international matches, so I almost completely stopped. Fuck international football, can't even make money of it.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
at least international football allows me to laugh at spain a little
that's always fun

del Bosque needs to stop starting Casillas. He's past it and not getting it back any time soon.

He does and that's an easy fix. But there's far bigger problems on that Spain side. Costa is not blending in with the team at all, he doesn't fit the slow, not very direct build up play, and the rest of the team behind him also looks completely toothless doing anything but passing it around without any real intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom